Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

17 minutes ago, Monky_2405 said:

I am probably late but Chanel n.5 now appears on Apple Music, while other track titles are still hidden..it basically confirms it's coming on friday!

Camila Cabello, Pablo Diaz-Reixa, Jasper Harris, DaShawn Moore, Nayvadius Wilburn & Joshua Luellen

• Like 1

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, sam.teas said:

lengths 

2:55
2:41
0:55
3:02
2:42
2:40
0:47
2:31
1:56
2:52
0:50
2:57
2:35
3:00

So like THREE interludes?

2 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

So like THREE interludes?

Four? Since Ugly is considered an interlude too? I think maybe the other 3 are just like transition(al) tracks?

3 hours ago, LittleFreak said:

I'm kinda surprised that all the songs are so short. The longest is 3:02 :spin:

Because people have short attention spans and won't listen to anything over 4 minutes. I wish artists would make normal length songs instead of making 2 minutes songs for streaming purposes.

• Like 1

Jesus not 32 minutes :rip:

32 mins isn't bad 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

Camila Cabello, Pablo Diaz-Reixa, Jasper Harris, DaShawn Moore, Nayvadius Wilburn & Joshua Luellen

So this samples a Future song.

1 hour ago, Kern said:

So Chanel n.5 coming out on my birthday

Kern

We don't want it we want hot uptown 

• Haha 3

The way we is one person 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Bentley said:

We don't want it we want hot uptown 

Sorry Bentley but it looks like Dade County Dreaming will be the new single on album release day. 

8 hours ago, Kern said:

I can't count that well but it seems like the album is not even 30 minutes long? Is this a joke?

I was gonna mention this after the listening party but I didn't want to be the one to cause Bentley a meltdown over a short album. :dies:  It started around 9:00 and by the time we had mingled, listened, took photos and chatted with Camila, I was in my car by 10:30

I think that on the bright side, no song feels like a chore to get through and the album is made up of highlights in her discography with replay value. You won't even realize they're short. :celestial2:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

Sorry Bentley but it looks like Dade County Dreaming will be the new single on album release day. 

and what is the proof for that-

Now I actually think she made some points with this runtime. I luv it and He Knows are my most streamed tracks and they are short. It just works because they are not tiring to listen to 

Edited by Kern

35 minutes ago, leonagwen said:

Are you fuckin serious? :biblio:

Like we need a hit on the radio and a streaming hit and the only song guaranteed to get close to that is hit uptown. He Knows and it's measly +20 spin updates on pop radio are not gonna carry this album. Her and her team are so stupid. I'm over it. Flop, xoxo 

• Haha 1

Without the interludes and UUUGLY (where Camila apparently only does background vocals), the length of the album is 25 minutes and 35 seconds. :chick3:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Venom said:

Without the interludes and UUUGLY (where Camila apparently only does background vocals), the length of the album is 25 minutes and 35 seconds. :chick3:

I could accept a 37 or 38 minute album but not an album where only one song is over 3 minutes in length.

The album's shortness grew on me. Age of Pleasure I also basically interludes but it's still good and have replay value 

Short or not you're all still going to listen :ahh:

• Haha 2

• Haha 1

dade county dreaming "next" single purrrr

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ofc i agree with bentley king of pop:chick1: this album needs strong singles with good strategy,, camila debut went #1 everywhere because of havana & never be the same...

I predict short n sweet by carperter will smashing so much cuz of espresso & please3x... hot uptown #1 tth & radio all formats & mv & performances & autoplay, tiktok will follow🕯:WAP:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, rickycabello123 said:

Ofc i agree with bentley king of pop:chick1: this album needs strong singles with good strategy,, camila debut went #1 everywhere because of havana & never be the same...

I predict short n sweet by carperter will smashing so much cuz of espresso & please3x... hot uptown #1 tth & radio all formats & mv & performances & autoplay, tiktok will follow🕯:WAP:

Why'd you say it wasn't gonna be the single with the album then what's tea? Was good?

2 minutes ago, sangi said:

dade county dreaming "next" single purrrr

No. 

Like this mess may not even debut top 20 on the bb200. She'd be beyond dumb to push anything else 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.