Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

@Golden Hour by the way, i'm listening to Janelle Monae's "The Age of Pleasure". I don't know if you've heard this one, but it's an album that has some interludes and I really love the way she used them in this album. It feels like the album is a whole story, you don't even notice when the song actually changes, because the whole thing is super cohesive.

If C,XOXO is like this one, I really think I'm going to lose my mind.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• Bentley

• vinicius

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, vinicius said:

I think B.O.A.T., June Gloom and Twentysomethings are all really good ballads.

Okay now my excitement is in an all time high, does someone know how to hibernate all the way until the album release day OMG 😭😭😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Any EDM style songs on this for those who have heard it?

1 hour ago, vinicius said:

@Golden Hour by the way, i'm listening to Janelle Monae's "The Age of Pleasure". I don't know if you've heard this one, but it's an album that has some interludes and I really love the way she used them in this album. It feels like the album is a whole story, you don't even notice when the song actually changes, because the whole thing is super cohesive.

If C,XOXO is like this one, I really think I'm going to lose my mind.

It's not totally like seamless for all of the interludes but I do love the way PINK XOXO ends before the opening of HE KNOWS. :celestial4:

2 hours ago, Musiclover123 said:

idk if it was said in here, but does anyone know if the snippet she teased on her way to the met gala is on the album? i haven't heard anyone talk about it lol @Golden Hour

Some of us joke that we've been brainwashed because a lot of the experience is fuzzy to us now lol. I don't remember hearing this, but I do remember us as a room talking about "HAGS in your yearbook" - I feel really unhelpful when it comes to remembering the things you guys seemed to be perched about. :dies:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WaterDiamonds said:

Btw can someone tell me if we have any new info about the album? I kinda tuned off bc I didn't want any spoilers but now I'm curious again :rip:

I would say this is her best and most cohesive project to date. Super fun, lots of character, and while it is something new and exciting from her, you still can pick out some pieces of her older music here and there and see where she has built to this point from those songs. There's a bit of everything on here without it feeling like a crazy mixed bag. As far as pre-release singles, HE KNOWS is closer to the album's sound and essence than I LUV IT, but there's elements of experimentation and surprise in the same vein of I LUV IT on songs that you'd kinda least expect them on, so it's inclusion doesn't feel super left field. Just not very definitive of the album as the lead. 

I don't know what you classify as spoilers so if you have any questions I'd be glad to answer them rather than overstepping and giving you too much. :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 days until album of the summer is ours. What's everyone the most excited for? I usually listen to albums in order on release day but I really think I'm gonna have to go back to JUNE GLOOM the second it drops. I've had that ending stuck in my head on a loop since the listening party. Then I'll hop into DADE COUNTY DREAMING (song of the summer for me) and then listen in order lol.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

12 days until album of the summer is ours. What's everyone the most excited for? I usually listen to albums in order on release day but I really think I'm gonna have to go back to JUNE GLOOM the second it drops. I've had that ending stuck in my head on a loop since the listening party. Then I'll hop into DADE COUNTY DREAMING (song of the summer for me) and then listen in order lol.

Hot uptown and hot uptown only I took the next day off of work so I can stream it all night and harass Camila all night to make it the next single especially if it's not properly playlisted

:clack:

• Thumbs Down 1

And dade county dreaming and the song with the Shawty is the sht sample 

The melody of "Twenty Somethings" is stuck in my mind for months.

I think that one will be really special to me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bentley said:

And dade county dreaming and the song with the Shawty is the sht sample 

Bentley. Girls. XOXO. :gaycatina1:

Interscope is such a bad choice of a label ugh....😭

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pinter said:

Interscope is such a bad choice of a label ugh....😭

I dunno she seemed really excited about it at the listening event. She was raving about them and the people that have joined her team from the label. Plus it's not like Epic was doing much for her anyway.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, istersay said:

whoa, we need the truth on this @JustLikeMagic

wow well idk why they're using my name on twitter to start fake rumors but NO, never said anything about a bieber and camila collab and this does not exist, maybe one day in the future :laugh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JustLikeMagic said:

wow well idk why they're using my name on twitter to start fake rumors but NO, never said anything about a bieber and camila collab and this does not exist, maybe one day in the future :laugh:

Thanks, I figured that was a fake :rofl: and would she do that to Selena?

she gave him Anyone, that's enough dead2.gif

• Like 2

Well, Drake liked her last IG post, so there's that

• Like 2

Does anyone know what font she's using here?

spacer.png

What is the duration of this?

54 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Does anyone know what font she's using here?

spacer.png

it looks a little like this

Screenshot-2024-06-16-235356.png

PRODUCT_CAMI_2024_ECOMM_SK_GLITTERLUVBAB

Edited by istersay
  • Like 1

maybe we are still getting Chanel no5 aswell just as a promo track

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kern said:

maybe we are still getting Chanel no5 aswell just as a promo track

I hope we do, but I'm okay with waiting another 11 days to hear the album as a whole

• Like 2

I also think I will like the ballads even tho I don't usually like ballads but B.O.A.T snippet is still stuck in my head

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, istersay said:

it looks a little like this

Screenshot-2024-06-16-235356.png

PRODUCT_CAMI_2024_ECOMM_SK_GLITTERLUVBAB

thank you <3 <3

• Like 1

Just now, Exzime. said:

thank you <3 <3

you're welcome :celestial2:

What is track 12?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.