• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

305 is sort of like an ambient type of interlude.

Ambient? I love that. We kinda have a conceptual album, then.

But why the hell did Sinu cry in that one? lol

Also, can you tell how much of reggaeton/latin vibes the album has, cause I'm pretty tired of that genre :monkey:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just watch, the Hot Uptown video is gonna be them getting steamy together, and people are gonna watch just because of that. Basically a Senorita situation 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rickycabello123 said:

:WAP:

amazing review, I'm so excited for this 

ezgif-3-16a5fa8b75.thumb.gif.80092b3fdb3

• Like 1

I'm still not sold into "I luv it" but I'm addicted to "he knows" it's so so so catchy 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kern said:

I NEED NEW AVI

I'll make you one if you didn't like this one

kernavi.gif

see if I have some already uploaded

ezgif-1-dbebd6b828.gifezgif-7-615f08114e.gifezgif-1-eb492eeb4f.gifezgif-1-75833588f8.gifezgif-5-218ae74fbf.gifezgif-7-a15389e0f7.gifezgif-2-0d1b2d18e7.gifezgif-4-9d09408b89.gifezgif-4-4e68a7e62b.gif3dgifmaker89890.gifcamilabacardiili1avi.gifcamilabacardiili3avi.gifezgif-1-7a923c68c4.gifcamilasdb4avi5sm.gifcamilaredvalentineclip.gifcamilacarwater1avi.gif

Edited by istersay
  • Like 1

which song is sampled on June Gloom??

1 hour ago, istersay said:

kernavi.gif

ezgif-1-dbebd6b828.gifezgif-7-615f08114e.gifezgif-1-eb492eeb4f.gifezgif-1-75833588f8.gifezgif-5-218ae74fbf.gifezgif-7-a15389e0f7.gifezgif-2-0d1b2d18e7.gifezgif-4-9d09408b89.gifezgif-4-4e68a7e62b.gif3dgifmaker89890.gifcamilabacardiili1avi.gifcamilabacardiili3avi.gifezgif-1-7a923c68c4.gifcamilasdb4avi5sm.gifcamilaredvalentineclip.gifcamilacarwater1avi.gif

This one triggered me.

camilaredvalentineclip.gif

• Haha 1

Hold up the song with the City Girls actually sounds great :eek: This could actually do cute numbers for her if pushed. Promote on radio and release a hot video with JT and Yung Miami and she might get lil summer hit this era

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sleepevaded said:

hotel room service by pitbull

1 minute ago, rickycabello123 said:

hotel room service by pitbull

wait its boat

1 hour ago, sleepevaded said:

we don't know which samples she used in the album, except from "i luv it" (gucci mane's), b.o.a.t. (hotel room service) and dream-girls (something from the-dream)

He Knows also samples Give It Up 2 Me - Ojerime

3 hours ago, vinicius said:

Ambient? I love that. We kinda have a conceptual album, then.

But why the hell did Sinu cry in that one? lol

Also, can you tell how much of reggaeton/latin vibes the album has, cause I'm pretty tired of that genre :monkey:

It will make sense when you hear it. Has a special meaning to her and Camila probably. Sentimental in a sense.

12 minutes ago, vinicius said:

we don't know which samples she used in the album, except from "i luv it" (gucci mane's), b.o.a.t. (hotel room service) and dream-girls (something from the-dream)

ahh ok! was just curious after that guy's review if anyone had mentioned it recently in the thread before 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Venom said:

He Knows also samples Give It Up 2 Me - Ojerime

forgot about that one.

i think every song on the album has a sample.

• Confused 1

All imma say is pray for cxoxo cause 

• Haha 2

I was told worry about this by an atrl person :jonny:

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

slow down bb @camilacabelloslaps

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i stockholm syndrome'd my way through i luv it and i unironically love it now. such a banger  :giraffe: kinda perched for this alberm

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, istersay said:

kernavi.gif

THANK YOU

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bentley said:

All imma say is pray for cxoxo cause 

Normani did 2 million first day streams and I don't think we should be laughing at that. If Familia only did 8 million with Bam Bam hitting its peak around the same time, there's no way we're doing more than 8 million this era. :rip:

UNLESS the Drake song is pushed like crazy on release day and she gets a TTH cover and its sent to radios.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Kern said:

THANK YOU

you're welcome :bird:

5 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Normani did 2 million first day streams and I don't think we should be laughing at that. If Familia only did 8 million with Bam Bam hitting its peak around the same time, there's no way we're doing more than 8 million this era. :rip:

UNLESS the Drake song is pushed like crazy on release day and she gets a TTH cover and its sent to radios.

I'm not laughing, I'm crossing fingers for

CC4 though, hope her fans come through for her

If it's not Drake song, then whatever single they choose needs promo and label support

14 minutes ago, istersay said:

you're welcome :bird:

I'm not laughing, I'm crossing fingers for

CC4 though, hope her fans come through for her

If it's not Drake song, then whatever single they choose needs promo and label support

I wish more Camila fans were like you. Instead of laughing at Normani's Spotify numbers, they should realise the same will happen to Camila in a few weeks.

Her new album sounds like her best yet, and I'm really looking forward to listening to it :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.