Camila Cabello - 'C,XOXO'

Kylie Jenner

13 minutes ago, cyberpunkgoth said:

So the thing about this one is... I don't remember hearing this at all and when I asked my two friends I met at the listening party, they didn't either. :dies:  So maybe we were talking over it? Or it's just not on the album in that same form as the snippet at least. 

5 minutes ago, vinicius said:

@Golden Hour I'm actually shocked June Gloom is THAT good?! can't wait to hear it. I love this title so much, but hated the preview

To me, yes! Some of my favorite Camila songs for reference are Used to This, Dream of You, Real Friends, everyone at this party, Feel It Twice... I'm an emo Camila fan lol. It's definitely one for us Romance/Self-Titled fans. It lives in the same world as B.O.A.T., but I feel like June Gloom has more of an element of surprise. :duca:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine she made snippets as good as Real Life Angels and You Can't Control Your Mood and NOT use them, we lost. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

I can't imagine she made snippets as good as Real Life Angels and You Can't Control Your Mood and NOT use them, we lost. 

Again, don't take my word on that. We just as a collective unit don't remember hearing them and I don't know any of the other people that were there to reach out and ask them :dies: lol. But regardless of if they made the album or not, it was still her best work to date and something to look forward to for the summer.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlahBlahBlah said:

and to think I was told to shut up and got shamed for "being extra" for asking about that snippet because it was "obvious" that it was Chanel n. 5 and it's not even on the album or it's very hidden lol

1 hour ago, Golden Hour said:

So the thing about this one is... I don't remember hearing this at all and when I asked my two friends I met at the listening party, they didn't either. :dies:  So maybe we were talking over it? Or it's just not on the album in that same form as the snippet at least. 

To me, yes! Some of my favorite Camila songs for reference are Used to This, Dream of You, Real Friends, everyone at this party, Feel It Twice... I'm an emo Camila fan lol. It's definitely one for us Romance/Self-Titled fans. It lives in the same world as B.O.A.T., but I feel like June Gloom has more of an element of surprise. :duca:

A TASTE. I ADORE those songs.

(except Dream of You)

well, I'm a junegloomer already 

i went to fallon, and lemme tell yall.. I LUV IT tv debut performance is AMAZING:wanda:

Spoiler

at interview camila said katy's name multiple time.. i wonder if collab is coming at KP6, i lurked at katy thread and they said the album has exciting collabs (they started follow each other this year)

• Like 3

SHE ALWAYS DELIVERS.

TRUE PERFORMER!!!

How can people don't appreciate her? Princess of pop!!!!!!

Not me thinking 305TILIDIE was a bop and it's actually a ballad.

According to the queen Sinu, the ballads of the album are: DREAM-GIRLS, 305TILIDIE, B.O.A.T and JUNE GLOOM

5 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Dreamgirls was supposed to feature Lana, PINKXOXO was supposed to feature Pinkpantheress - I think she's keeping both a surprise based on the emojis 

Original tracklist:

I LUV IT (ft. Carti)

305 B!TCH (ft. BLP Kosher)

CHANEL NO. 5

HE KNOWS (ft. Lil Nas X)

GODSPEED (ft. The-Dream)

DADE COUNTY DREAMING (ft. City Girls)

DREAMGIRLS (ft. Lana)

HOT UPTOWN (ft. Drake)

UUUGLY (ft. Drake)

B.O.A.T

JUNE GLOOM

20 SOMETHING

BABY PINK (ft. PinkPantheress)

C,XOXO

i thought she has a collab with t8, they like and comment each others insta posts:chick3:

How many hours for Fallon's performance?

46 minutes ago, vinicius said:

A TASTE. I ADORE those songs.

(except Dream of You)

well, I'm a junegloomer already 

I especially love it as the ending. Just a fantastic way to end the album in an exciting new way, yet so her at the same time. 

40 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

i went to fallon, and lemme tell yall.. I LUV IT tv debut performance is AMAZING:wanda:

Reveal hidden contents

at interview camila said katy's name multiple time.. i wonder if collab is coming at KP6, i lurked at katy thread and they said the album has exciting collabs (they started follow each other this year)

Ahhh yay! Did you have fun?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, vinicius said:

:rofl: love this

45 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

so cool you got to see it live, I can't wait till it's on, I'm gonna watch an east coast stream

Edited by istersay

13 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

How many hours for Fallon's performance?

hour and a half I think

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
11:34 PM - 12:36 AM ET

Edited by istersay

34 minutes ago, vinicius said:

GUYS, I'M NOT READY

OMG THE LOOKS AND STAGING!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

OMG THE LOOKS AND STAGING!!!

:wave2: amazing

ezgif-3-fb500fa0cd.gifezgif-3-c8401c7d66.gifezgif-3-f1dddb1ebd.gif

• Like 1

The way the tracks from 6 to 9-10 will bring out my sluty side.

:fan:

• Haha 2

4 ******* ballads? :rip: the more we learn about this album the more my excitement gets killed 

Does Jimmy sing the Carti part?

minionslaugh.gif would love to see him imitate that

Just now, Kintsugi said:

4 ******* ballads? :rip: the more we learn about this album the more my excitement gets killed 

I thought there were only 2 or 3

I'm really have she is singing I Luv it. It has much more potential than he knows 

• Like 1

Just now, istersay said:

I thought there were only 2 or 3

wait lmfao this person is just guessing, Sinu said 305 will make us cry but never said it's a ballad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.