• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• vinicius

• Bentley

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bentley said:

So did she say anything about hot uptown being a single or?

:clack:

She said that the album is scrapped actually and she's going to release a spoken word poetry book in Mandarin Chinese instead! #INDIELIFE 

But nobody asked her about singles or anything. We just said we liked the song and she asked for our favorites. It was a lot of people's standout at the end of the night though.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Another thing I forgot to say last night! I really love the way the features are utilized on the album. I won't give a lot away but they're incorporated really well into their respective songs and she did something that I personally have never seen an artist really do, which I thought was pretty interesting and helped shape the album a lot actually. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

GOD I'M SO HYPED :redface: I won't be listening to any music before the album 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Another thing I forgot to say last night! I really love the way the features are utilized on the album. I won't give a lot away but they're incorporated really well into their respective songs and she did something that I personally have never seen an artist really do, which I thought was pretty interesting and helped shape the album a lot actually. 

23 MORE DAYS
Rihanna Dance GIF - Rihanna Dance Vibrate GIFs

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

im guessing drake's solo interlude 'uuugly'.. yebba's heartbreak on drake certified lover boy album is also only yebba (interlude)

and she did something that I personally have never seen an artist really do, which I thought was pretty interesting and helped shape the album a lot actually. 

CAMILAAAAA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???

it's giving AOTY

• Like 1

• Like 1

FINALLY!

Is she releasing a new single this Friday?

5 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

horrorwomensource — justmightbe: REGINA HALL as Brenda Meeks Scary...

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, vinicius said:

FINALLY!

Is she releasing a new single this Friday?

Yes. He Knows (sped up) and He Knows (slowed down) 

Edited by Kern
  • Haha 2

oh we luv u jimmy fallon

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

interscope is finally booking ha a tv performance, praise the lord

2 hours ago, Golden Hour said:

She said that the album is scrapped actually and she's going to release a spoken word poetry book in Mandarin Chinese instead! #INDIELIFE 

But nobody asked her about singles or anything. We just said we liked the song and she asked for our favorites. It was a lot of people's standout at the end of the night though.

Hopefully she takes that as a sign 

If she does He Knows istg. This is not what we want 🙄

Just now, Bentley said:

Hopefully she takes that as a sign 

I can't wait for the album to come out to calm your nerves. C,XOXO summer bayyybeeeee :hippo:

25 minutes ago, vinicius said:

I'm guessing she's dropping Chanel n. 5

It's Wednesday evening, wouldn't she have announced it by now. 

istg, I can't believe she gonna perform something that's not the Drake collab 

romance all over again. And if she does he knows istg 

1 minute ago, Golden Hour said:

I can't wait for the album to come out to calm your nerves. C,XOXO summer bayyybeeeee :hippo:

I mean she's not gonna have a hit single with these decisions so the album may be good but the era will be short lived because there is nothing to carry it. And all signs point to no playlists or radio for drake collab with the album release 

6 minutes ago, Bentley said:

I mean she's not gonna have a hit single with these decisions so the album may be good but the era will be short lived because there is nothing to carry it. And all signs point to no playlists or radio for drake collab with the album release 

I think she'll have a hit on her hands. This album is truly her at her best! Just have faith and be patient. Remember we gave Havana the first pushes to make it into the hit that it became. :angelo:

• Like 1

Just now, Golden Hour said:

I think she'll have a hit on her hands. This album is truly her at her best! Just have faith and be patient. Remember we gave Havana the first pushes to make it into the hit that it became. :angelo:

You're really making me hyped and anxious!!!!!!!!!!!!

200.gif?cid=a595bef3rz02zdfe7cjapuzutnz8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.