Leigh-Anne - 'No Hard Feelings'

The Slayer

Said this before but I think Leigh Anne will end up being a TV presenter in the same vain as Rochelle, I enjoyed the EP but it's very faceless and I feel like the girls never really got to explore their own solo artistry within Little Mix and it clearly shows here.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Danai G

• alexaalto

at least they didn't drag the rollout any further. had they waited another month it would have been even worse. but i still don't see how she could recover from this career lull.

I can't get over how gorgeous "I'll Still Be Here" is, no matter what happens next with her career I'm so glad she gave us this song

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I can't get over how gorgeous "I'll Still Be Here" is, no matter what happens next with her career I'm so glad she gave us this song

I couldn't agree more, it's a fantastic midtempo and I'm genuinely curious why they planned the singles the way they did. The more songs she released the less I know what went through their heads to pick and release Don't Say Love as the first single.

My Love - First Single

Stealing Love - Second Single

I'll Still Be Here - Third Single 

A better use of her budget and better chances to perform well.

21 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I couldn't agree more, it's a fantastic midtempo and I'm genuinely curious why they planned the singles the way they did. The more songs she released the less I know what went through their heads to pick and release Don't Say Love as the first single.

My Love - First Single

Stealing Love - Second Single

I'll Still Be Here - Third Single 

A better use of her budget and better chances to perform well.

It probably won't set the charts alight but the mid tempo, jazz/blues vibe fits her voice soooo well, I'd love to hear an album that has more songs like I'll Still Be Here on it. The snippet of that song fans are calling "sunrise" that she shared some months ago would complement it nicely.

• Like 1

Tyler from Little Mix: The Search will be Leigh's support act for her One Night Only show next week.

6 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Said this before but I think Leigh Anne will end up being a TV presenter in the same vain as Rochelle, I enjoyed the EP but it's very faceless and I feel like the girls never really got to explore their own solo artistry within Little Mix and it clearly shows here.

She'll be a panelist on Loose Women or something.

1 hour ago, The Slayer said:

Tyler from Little Mix: The Search will be Leigh's support act for her One Night Only show next week.

I'm bummed I couldn't get tickets, I was hoping to be there 

I really hope that Leigh-Anne will do more solo songs this summer. And I hope that she'll do more interviews since the EP has been released. Her team must do something! 

I have seen some twitter posts criticising fans who comment on Leigh-Anne's management and career rollout. As someone who has never been a Little Mix fan but appreciates Leigh-Anne's solo material, I want to say that just because I criticise Leigh-Anne's management, that doesn't mean that I wish for her downfall. I am very happy for her because she's finally exploring her sound but objectively speaking, the launch of her solo career is so hectic and unorganized and it hurts to see it because she has so much potential and her team and label kill it. 

I really hope that the new merch will come with NHF merch too, like CDs, cassettes or vinyls. And I am surprised her team hasn't released anything yet. I really want the best for her, I really do, but when I'm seeing how badly her career is being managed, I can't help but point out my complaints. Obviously Leigh-Anne is not responsible for that though. 

For those who are going to her show soon, I hope you all have the best time! Hopefully we can get some videos and see how the songs translate live, I'm sure she's going to kill it - her first solo headline show is a big deal so I'm very happy for her and I hope that she enjoys every second of it! 

I'm VERY jealous of everyone who gets to hear "I'll Still Be Here" live - that song is fast becoming one of my favourite releases of 2024.

• Like 1

I'm here for her doing whatever she feels like doing :michael:  she can always find success again with a Little Mix reunion.

• Like 3

On 6/3/2024 at 8:37 AM, Gwendolyn said:

Said this before but I think Leigh Anne will end up being a TV presenter in the same vain as Rochelle, I enjoyed the EP but it's very faceless

:dancehall3:

On 6/3/2024 at 7:37 AM, Gwendolyn said:

I feel like the girls never really got to explore their own solo artistry within Little Mix and it clearly shows here.

I mean, that's the exact reason for this EP before the album. Finding her sound.

I think that the EP was a good way to launch her sound and experiment with it. But it will bring her more audience only if it's being promoted. 

3 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I mean they've been bigging up every song, it is clear her team have a good relationship with them.

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

That's quite hopeful. Let's hope it'll continue to rise and be stable.

48 minutes ago, Danai G said:

That's quite hopeful. Let's hope it'll continue to rise and be stable.

She needs more playlist reach so her songs can be found by new listeners. OMG has the most playlist support out of the EP tracks which is why it's out steaming, the other songs are only doing about 15k per day

Happy that she's finally released this EP. 

One thing I'm perplexed by is how close the girls are releasing their music from one another. Perrie has started teasing her next single dropping soon and Jade has started promo for her 1st single. I thought Leigh was gonna give this part of the year to Perrie then Jade comes in during Autumn. 

• Like 1

Wtf are Warner and TaP doing right now? It's been one week since NHF dropped and there has barely been any noise. OMG is slowly gaining traction but we still need something more. If they let it die, I will riot. 

Leigh-Anne has stated MANY times that she wanted to push back the release of the album in order to gain a strong fanbase. How will she achieve that when she's barely promoted??? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.