• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• The Slayer

• Danai G

• alexaalto

It would be interesting to know if she is being honest here about the EP or whether or not she was told she can't release the album due to the performance of the first two singles before they went onto the EP idea.

• Like 1

I never said my rating, I've been a bit all over the place but here it is;

1. OMG

GAP

2. Stealin Love

3. Anticipate

GAP

4. Forbidden fruit

5. I'll Still Be Here

• Like 2

She's definitely lying. No artist is going to come out and say "My label isn't letting me release my album until I get a hit" (unless they're Rachel Keen :dies:). Hopefully she has slightly more realistic expectations about her solo career now and isn't too disheartened by the commercial performance of the music so far.

You could definitely tell on the tour they were having second thoughts about going on hiatus. I always thought Jade never backed the idea but it came from the other two. As much as I would've liked them to stay together, I do think they needed a break.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, WERKER said:

It would be interesting to know if she is being honest here about the EP or whether or not she was told she can't release the album due to the performance of the first two singles before they went onto the EP idea.

I suspect that must be the case. But hey, whatever works for her. Hopefully her fanbase will grow more and by 2025, she'll be able to release her album. 

I actually think it's going to benefit her if she'll release her album next year. 2024 is EXTREMELY packed with all of these new releases by massive artists, comebacks etc. It'll leave more room for her because I don't think 2025 will be as packed as this year in terms of new releases. 

• Like 1

I'll Still Be Here doing the least streams is a CRIME! I need this song to *somehow* have its viral moment 

Nothing charted, as expected.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

I'll Still Be Here doing the least streams is a CRIME! I need this song to *somehow* have its viral moment 

many have said the "I'll still be here" a little off key spoken voice coming only from one ear multiple times while listening on headphones is too off putting/irritating and it also starts the song. I have to agree on this. other than that issa cute song when listening on iphone

ok OMG is the one here

I understand she's off to Portugal (hopefully for promo and not just for a holiday dddd)

An amazing booking for her!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Slayer said:

Happy for her! More live shows & festivals is what she needs right now 

She wants to be an international star, where are the international dates? So easy to book festivals here for someone of her stature.

42 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

She wants to be an international star, where are the international dates? So easy to book festivals here for someone of her stature.

I am sure that more dates will probably come. Or that she will do more festivals next year, especially if her album gets released. This is a good start imo. 

4 hours ago, The Slayer said:

This is positive. I don't understand why she wasn't booked for any UK festivals though but hey, better than nothing! So excited to see her performance and let's hope for something more. Btw Rock In Rio in Brazil happens in September when Leigh-Anne will reportedly release the third single from the album, soooo 👀

wtf this is just mean lol

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

wtf this is just mean lol

What is mean are people constantly going after Jesy after 3 years when she's said nothing. She's attacked for just existing at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

They will all try their best and then they will all come together as 4 at the end

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, mike_int said:

They will all try their best and then they will all come together as 4 at the end

I'd be waaaay more excited for a four-piece reunion! Maybe because I love all four, but honestly something felt missing when Jesy left. Plus the GP always want an original line-up, it's only the idiotic stan twitter that are loud about not wanting her.

'No', 'Love (Sweet Love), 'Trash' and 'Kiss My' were just so basic? Also the performances, it didn't sound right the girls covering Jesy's part.

I really hope even if Jesy doesn't return one day that they can atleast make up and be civil/friends one day as their bond as a four was so special and they all equally made Little Mix the success it was.

Edited by The Slayer

Have they tried booking her to Wireless? It's a big black festival and will get her more attention from the rnb and rap crowd.

3 hours ago, The Slayer said:

What is mean are people constantly going after Jesy after 3 years when she's said nothing. She's attacked for just existing at this point.

? jesy and Leigh Anne don't exactly get along. She stood by with the Nicki thing and so it's weird they'd put her on her solo playlist cover. 

my post had nothing to do with "team jesy" or "team Leigh Anne" — its objectively awkward that she's featured on the playlist lol

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

? jesy and Leigh Anne don't exactly get along. She stood by with the Nicki thing and so it's weird they'd put her on her solo playlist cover. 

my post had nothing to do with "team jesy" or "team Leigh Anne" — its objectively awkward that she's featured on the playlist lol

These playlists are often autogenerated by Spotify :rip: So I don't think her team would choose to do this. 

I do think we will get a reunion between all 4 one day; I don't see it anytime soon unless both sides have a conversation and I'm not sure if Leigh and Jesy are on good/communication terms.

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

These playlists are often autogenerated by Spotify :rip: So I don't think her team would choose to do this. 

Oh def I didn't mean to imply it was intentional!!

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Why would Jesy stand by someone who is messaging influencers to make negative posts about her? I wouldn't defend someone who was doing that about me...

Even though that happened, since then she's been nothing but positive about all three of the girls:

As clarified it is Spotify not anyone's teams trying to put them next to eachother. 

I agree with Gwendolyn.

As we've all said we're not coming from malice we can move on.

Edited by The Slayer
  • Like 2

Anyway, i'm kind of shocked she hasn't released more 'videos' for these songs? Even though i'm not disappointed because they have not been good :deadbanana:

I just assumed there'd be a video for each song.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.