Hot TikToker drags obsessed J.LO haters; denounces misogynistic hate train

Stankonia

48 minutes ago, A.R.L said:

A/ Songs chart well when people care about 'em, that's not the case for jlo, when was the last time she had a #1 album or even a #1 single, even with all the push of other back up singers? Early 2000's ? Even before the 50 cent days. I mean 💀

None of those acts you mentioned had a 24-hour YouTube ad running massively like jlo did with her last song, that ad was too annoying and she seemed so desperate with it.

Say what you want, whether it's for the fans or not, it wouldn't make any difference anyway.

B/ that was an inappropriate manner to talk to the man while he was standing there in HIS property, without even introducing herself from the beginning, but that's an education/personality thing, it's whether you have it or you don't. It cannot be taught. 

C/ A L'Oréal ads? 💀 If I count the countless times I've seen unknown, random models doing those ads, sis that is not a measure of who is more popular than who. :rip:

Bollywood celebrities are famous in some parts of the world where there is no massive access to foreign media, where you can only hear about a few exceptions of Bollywood and Hollywood acts. You can't go to a random neighbourhood in Africa or the Middle East and expect most of them to know Jlo, but they would still know who Shakira or Pryanka are, so stop claiming that someone like Shah Rukh Khan is only famous in South Asia.

Ashanti and Usher not having the same big issue with her as Mariah's again does not mean that they have not had any dispute or at least a bittersweet moment about certain events somehow in the past, but suppose you were right, the whole thing is clear that she had an almost zero contribution or no outstanding skills to add to her works, so nothing groundbreaking and no critical acclaim for her career, which is the reason why people criticise her aggressively and not for the hatred as you claim.

Shakira is a successful latina artist who started from scratch and has also faced many boundaries during her early days, but she has a great reputation due to the talents and abilities she has shown to the world.

Waiting for tonight ? Girl, that's not a classic, just two similar examples in a pop world like believe by Cher and Cannot get u outta my head by Kylie are what considered classics and I'm sure both have contributed better and more in those songs than Jlo could ever have. 

Nurse!

• Haha 4

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inverted

• A.R.L

• Stankonia

• Yes, AND

3 hours ago, Stankonia said:

Nurse!

I would say Nurse plus straight jacket at this point. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Stankonia said:

Nurse!

I know the truth hurts honey 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

On 3/25/2024 at 11:35 AM, A.R.L said:

A/ Songs chart well when people care about 'em, that's not the case for jlo, when was the last time she had a #1 album or even a #1 single, even with all the push of other back up singers? Early 2000's ? Even before the 50 cent days. I mean 💀

None of those acts you mentioned had a 24-hour YouTube ad running massively like jlo did with her last song, that ad was too annoying and she seemed so desperate with it.

Say what you want, whether it's for the fans or not, it wouldn't make any difference anyway.

B/ that was an inappropriate manner to talk to the man while he was standing there in HIS property, without even introducing herself from the beginning, but that's an education/personality thing, it's whether you have it or you don't. It cannot be taught. 

C/ A L'Oréal ads? 💀 If I count the countless times I've seen unknown, random models doing those ads, sis that is not a measure of who is more popular than who. :rip:

Bollywood celebrities are famous in some parts of the world where there is no massive access to foreign media, where you can only hear about a few exceptions of Bollywood and Hollywood acts. You can't go to a random neighbourhood in Africa or the Middle East and expect most of them to know Jlo, but they would still know who Shakira or Pryanka are, so stop claiming that someone like Shah Rukh Khan is only famous in South Asia.

Ashanti and Usher not having the same big issue with her as Mariah's again does not mean that they have not had any dispute or at least a bittersweet moment about certain events somehow in the past, but suppose you were right, the whole thing is clear that she had an almost zero contribution or no outstanding skills to add to her works, so nothing groundbreaking and no critical acclaim for her career, which is the reason why people criticise her aggressively and not for the hatred as you claim.

Shakira is a successful latina artist who started from scratch and has also faced many boundaries during her early days, but she has a great reputation due to the talents and abilities she has shown to the world.

Waiting for tonight ? Girl, that's not a classic, just two similar examples in a pop world like believe by Cher and Cannot get u outta my head by Kylie are what considered classics and I'm sure both have contributed better and more in those songs than Jlo could ever have. 

Ma'am! Again, you need to learn to type in sentences. Reading this long run sentence gave me a HEADACHE.

a) What's your point? Everyone knows that J.Lo is over the hill when it comes to music. And what was the point of saying "push of backup singers"? It doesn't matter who the backup singer is. The backup singers are just there to make her sound better. :rip:

And what "long 24 hour YouTube ad"? What on Earth are you talking about? You're just making things up again. :rip: 

b) Girl, it's not that serious. They were filming, trying to stay on cue and they did not expect him to come outside. It's not that serious as you trying to say she was being rude. If she were rude, she wouldn't have laughed it off and would have edited the clip out of her TV show. It was funny and, again, it's impressive that she didn't have cut out during editing like one of your diva faves would have.

c) I mentioned L'oreal ads because all of them use at least one big name like J.Lo, Beyonce, Aishwarya Rai, Eva Longoria, etc. They air those ads based on who has the most reach. J.Lo and Beyonce's ads aired all of the world because Hollywood has bigger reach.

And ma'am, you don't need to educate me about the reach of Bollywood, Tollywood or Kollywood. I've educated people right here on ATRL about Indian stars like Shah Rukh, Aamir, Rajni Kanth and even Priyanka can get mobbed in China, the UAE (especially Dubai) and other parts of the Middle East (tons of South Asian immigrants there) and even in African countries. That doesn't contradict my point. Hollywood has reach there too. 

d) Shakira and J.Lo are not the same type of pop stars. Shakira is an artist. Jennifer Lopez is an actress who was recruited to be a pop girl after Ricky Martin's huge success. And no, Usher had an issue because Rich Harrison didn't credit him for writing the melody. That's not J.Lo's fault. And no, Ashanti was never mad. She was HIRED to co-write and demo the two Murder remixes. The only complaint she had was the label not paying her enough, but she said it came with the terroritory.

And now you're just lying AGAIN. "Waiting For Tonight" is one of the most streamed songs of 1999. And J.Lo has songs that have more streams than "Believe" or "Can't Get You Out of My Head."

On 3/26/2024 at 3:11 AM, A.R.L said:

I know the truth hurts honey 

Nurse! Your obsession with J.Lo is just weird. You need to like or respect her, but you shouldn't obsess over or lie. Don't spend so much time on someone or something you don't like. It's not healthy.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Inverted said:

Ma'am! Again, you need to learn to type in sentences. Reading this long run sentence gave me a HEADACHE.

a) What's your point? Everyone knows that J.Lo is over the hill when it comes to music. And what was the point of saying "push of backup singers"? It doesn't matter who the backup singer is. The backup singers are just there to make her sound better. :rip:

And what "long 24 hour YouTube ad"? What on Earth are you talking about? You're just making things up again. :rip: 

b) Girl, it's not that serious. They were filming, trying to stay on cue and they did not expect him to come outside. It's not that serious as you trying to say she was being rude. If she were rude, she wouldn't have laughed it off and would have edited the clip out of her TV show. It was funny and, again, it's impressive that she didn't have cut out during editing like one of your diva faves would have.

c) I mentioned L'oreal ads because all of them use at least one big name like J.Lo, Beyonce, Aishwarya Rai, Eva Longoria, etc. They air those ads based on who has the most reach. J.Lo and Beyonce's ads aired all of the world because Hollywood has bigger reach.

And ma'am, you don't need to educate me about the reach of Bollywood, Tollywood or Kollywood. I've educated people right here on ATRL about Indian stars like Shah Rukh, Aamir, Rajni Kanth and even Priyanka can get mobbed in China, the UAE (especially Dubai) and other parts of the Middle East (tons of South Asian immigrants there) and even in African countries. That doesn't contradict my point. Hollywood has reach there too. 

d) Shakira and J.Lo are not the same type of pop stars. Shakira is an artist. Jennifer Lopez is an actress who was recruited to be a pop girl after Ricky Martin's huge success. And no, Usher had an issue because Rich Harrison didn't credit him for writing the melody. That's not J.Lo's fault. And no, Ashanti was never mad. She was HIRED to co-write and demo the two Murder remixes. The only complaint she had was the label not paying her enough, but she said it came with the terroritory.

And now you're just lying AGAIN. "Waiting For Tonight" is one of the most streamed songs of 1999. And J.Lo has songs that have more streams than "Believe" or "Can't Get You Out of My Head."

Nurse! Your obsession with J.Lo is just weird. You need to like or respect her, but you shouldn't obsess over or lie. Don't spend so much time on someone or something you don't like. It's not healthy.

The headache is your choice, take your pills. 

A/ Everyone ? :biblio: Even people on ha Instagram, have been criticising her lately for what she is. Everyone knows that she is a jack of all trades, master of none.

B/ Thanks to her then for thinking that that moment was good so as not to take it away in order to give people a kii. :fan:

C/ No, they don't play her ads all over the world, I've never seen a jlo l'Oréal ad on my local TV , so again, stop measuring people's popularity based on which country a random ad is being broadcasted. That doesn't make any sense. 

D/ She was an actress who was recruited to sabotage someone's career but only to end up as a lesser next to her, which is one of the reasons behind people criticisizng her, because besides her being pushed forward she has nothing groundbreaking to her career that people can relate to in order not to criticise her. 

The YouTube ads promoting her latest music are real, I live in Spain and they used to appear massively, and when I wanted to block it, it turned out to be an ad from a French company, they are paid for such services. We know that YouTube ads differ according to the country you live in, so unless you don't live in the same country, you can't accuse someone for lying:suburban:

You've never educated anyone, actually you have a long history here with other users for long arguments full of lies and false claims that don't actually make sense in the real world because it's totally different that how you see jlo in your bubble world than how she is in the real world.

Now, besides the L'Oréal ads, are you going to bring YouTube views as a measurement for what song is more iconic /popular? :ahh:

In addition to the fact that most of those views are purchased bots, you can't convince me that a jlo song is more iconic and popular than a let's say a Micheal Jackson song just because it has more views, right?

The classic songs are bought,  live in people's houses and in the minds, not in the YouTube views that we can't even prove if they are real or simply fake bots.

I only like and respect someone who can sing and has talents, and I totally understand those who are criticisized with respect for who they are, there is no hate señora :ryan3:

Edited by A.R.L
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, A.R.L said:

D/ She was an actress who was recruited to sabotage someone's career but only to end up as a lesser next to her, which is one of the reasons behind people criticisizng her, because besides her being pushed forward she has nothing groundbreaking to her career that people can relate to in order not to criticise her. 

Ah so you're actually a butt hurt lamb. Now it makes sense. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 3/28/2024 at 5:56 AM, A.R.L said:

The headache is your choice, take your pills. 

A/ Everyone ? :biblio: Even people on ha Instagram, have been criticising her lately for what she is. Everyone knows that she is a jack of all trades, master of none.

B/ Thanks to her then for thinking that that moment was good so as not to take it away in order to give people a kii. :fan:

C/ No, they don't play her ads all over the world, I've never seen a jlo l'Oréal ad on my local TV , so again, stop measuring people's popularity based on which country a random ad is being broadcasted. That doesn't make any sense. 

The YouTube ads promoting her latest music are real, I live in Spain and they used to appear massively, and when I wanted to block it, it turned out to be an ad from a French company, they are paid for such services. We know that YouTube ads differ according to the country you live in, so unless you don't live in the same country, you can't accuse someone for lying:suburban:

You've never educated anyone, actually you have a long history here with other users for long arguments full of lies and false claims that don't actually make sense in the real world because it's totally different that how you see jlo in your bubble world than how she is in the real world.

Now, besides the L'Oréal ads, are you going to bring YouTube views as a measurement for what song is more iconic /popular? :ahh:

In addition to the fact that most of those views are purchased bots, you can't convince me that a jlo song is more iconic and popular than a let's say a Micheal Jackson song just because it has more views, right?

The classic songs are bought,  live in people's houses and in the minds, not in the YouTube views that we can't even prove if they are real or simply fake bots.

I only like and respect someone who can sing and has talents, and I totally understand those who are criticisized with respect for who they are, there is no hate señora :ryan3:

I need to take my pills? You're the one who writes speeches about a woman, you don't like. We need that nurse for you.

a) Huh? She's always got some negative comments here and there. The people now joining in are the ones jumping on the bandwagon. And "jack of all trades, master of none" was actually a compliment originally, not an insult.

b) How would she know that unhinged people like you would cut the clip and watch it over and over and over like a mentally ill person? :skull:

c) It makes complete sense. Big corporations use celebrities that have wide reach to promote their products. I don't know where you live, but I've seen tons of ads using Jennifer Lopez's name. If you live in Spain, you have definitely seen Jennifer's ads. Liar. :toofunny2:

d) No, she was an actress recruited to be a female answer to Ricky Martin. If you actually knew what you were talking about, you'd know her first album was very Latin-influenced pop. In fact, her first demo was in Spanish and her first promo single "Baila" was a Spanglish song. She was not recruited to sabotage Mariah. That's a conspiracy theory pushed by delulu Mariah stans like yourself. In fact, her music had nothing to do with Mariah until her second album. But now I understand your obsession with J.Lo. :skull:

Excuse me? Unlike you (and many of the others on here), I actually argue logically and provide receipts. I have not seen that from you. In fact, I'm seeing mostly deranged behavior. Again, who spends so much time on someone they dislike? Only a crazy person.

And how is YouTube not a measure of popularity? Popular artists get views. That's why J.Lo's new videos have low views. She's not popular anymore. On the other hand, bigger artists like Taylor, Beyonce and even Shakira will gets tons of streams on YouTube, Spotify, etc. Or are you saying bots bought those streams lol? You mentioned Michael Jackson... uh, have you seen MJ's YouTube views? They're huge.

Sweetie, stop lying. You mentioned other artists here on ATRL who cannot sing either. The real reason you're obsessed with Miss Lopez is because you're a delulu Mariah stan. Stop embarrassing yourself and focus more time on someone you actually like instead of being obsessed with someone you dislike.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Inverted said:

I need to take my pills? You're the one who writes speeches about a woman, you don't like. We need that nurse for you.

a) Huh? She's always got some negative comments here and there. The people now joining in are the ones jumping on the bandwagon. And "jack of all trades, master of none" was actually a compliment originally, not an insult.

b) How would she know that unhinged people like you would cut the clip and watch it over and over and over like a mentally ill person? :skull:

c) It makes complete sense. Big corporations use celebrities that have wide reach to promote their products. I don't know where you live, but I've seen tons of ads using Jennifer Lopez's name. If you live in Spain, you have definitely seen Jennifer's ads. Liar. :toofunny2:

d) No, she was an actress recruited to be a female answer to Ricky Martin. If you actually knew what you were talking about, you'd know her first album was very Latin-influenced pop. In fact, her first demo was in Spanish and her first promo single "Baila" was a Spanglish song. She was not recruited to sabotage Mariah. That's a conspiracy theory pushed by delulu Mariah stans like yourself. In fact, her music had nothing to do with Mariah until her second album. But now I understand your obsession with J.Lo. :skull:

Excuse me? Unlike you (and many of the others on here), I actually argue logically and provide receipts. I have not seen that from you. In fact, I'm seeing mostly deranged behavior. Again, who spends so much time on someone they dislike? Only a crazy person.

And how is YouTube not a measure of popularity? Popular artists get views. That's why J.Lo's new videos have low views. She's not popular anymore. On the other hand, bigger artists like Taylor, Beyonce and even Shakira will gets tons of streams on YouTube, Spotify, etc. Or are you saying bots bought those streams lol? You mentioned Michael Jackson... uh, have you seen MJ's YouTube views? They're huge.

Sweetie, stop lying. You mentioned other artists here on ATRL who cannot sing either. The real reason you're obsessed with Miss Lopez is because you're a delulu Mariah stan. Stop embarrassing yourself and focus more time on someone you actually like instead of being obsessed with someone you dislike.

I have no problem criticizing people I don't like, it's called freedom of expression and that's why we make threads like this. The nurse is needed when people like you can't handle the truth and have headaches. 💀

A/ Take it as a compliment if you want, but the problem here is that she's a master of none, which is one of the reasons why people not getting off her ass.

B/ In addition to the cringy part when she didn't even introduce herself to the owner of the house from the beginning, the weirdest part was when she said: "Meeeee" laughing in an uncomfortable way after the man had forced her to introduce herself, as if she expected him to know her immediately after saying her name, when in reality the man clearly wanted to know who she was and WHY she was there in the first place, the most appropriate way was to open a conversation instead of just saying her name and then forcing it with "Meeee" like seriously, who are you?

:suburban:

C/ The only thing that was promoted in that YouTube ad was ha last song and no, I don't see Jlo ads in public TV here, but instead there are ads with acts like Eva Longoria, Penélope Cruz, Rosalia, however, on the street in a neighborhood here in Barcelona, I have only seen two jlo ads in my life, one for sunglasses and another for a clothing brand. 

D/ Ok, so it was a failed attempt with her to remake another classic that is La Vida Loca, but that did not change the fact that she was used as a formula to "try" to end Mariah's career, luckily, jlo didn't have the talent and skills to do that so it was a failed attempt from Tommy and Jlo. But she didn't stop there, she and her management have tried it again with Amerie.

Excuse me? So, your receipts show that Jlo didn't steal Ashanti's song and that she was indeed singing (talking) to repeat through Ashanti's vocals or when she was talking to repeat through Christina Milan while the latter was singing the chorus on that other song? Okay, we believe you, but that doesn't change the fact that she doesn't have groundbreaking achievements, or any critical acclaims that would make people avoid criticizing her when such claims appear in public. 

And calling someone crazy is a measure of your adrenaline which not gonna change anything btw.

Maybe, it did only change your reading skills, because no way in my previous posts I said YouTube isn't a measure of popularity for a certain artist, all I said was it is

not a measure of what song is iconic/popular, I mean on the floor, her most watched video, for example isn't more popular or iconic like most older songs even when it has more views than all of them. Did you get it now ? 💀

That was the answer to your claim about Jlo having songs with more streams than Cher's Believe and Kylie's can't get you out of my head, your thing is to make a hard effort as usual to change the fact that I said about those songs being classics instead of anything Jlo has ever released. :ryan3:

You better compare the streams/views of those two songs with jlo's old songs, released around the same time and not with her new ones.

How am I Mariah stan and I don't even have a single post in her fan base thread here on ATRL? Señorita, what about you getting some thinking skills before accusing people of lying, be different from your fave? 💀

I LOVE Mariah and she is a true legend, with a lot of talents, classics and contributions to her career, but no, I'm not a stan, I don't really like the stan world and it's not my kind of things but keep your advice for yourself because you have a history  here of long ass writings. :rip:

Edited by A.R.L
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I agree but who cares?

On 3/30/2024 at 10:58 AM, A.R.L said:

I have no problem criticizing people I don't like, it's called freedom of expression and that's why we make threads like this. The nurse is needed when people like you can't handle the truth and have headaches. 💀

A/ Take it as a compliment if you want, but the problem here is that she's a master of none, which is one of the reasons why people not getting off her ass.

B/ In addition to the cringy part when she didn't even introduce herself to the owner of the house from the beginning, the weirdest part was when she said: "Meeeee" laughing in an uncomfortable way after the man had forced her to introduce herself, as if she expected him to know her immediately after saying her name, when in reality the man clearly wanted to know who she was and WHY she was there in the first place, the most appropriate way was to open a conversation instead of just saying her name and then forcing it with "Meeee" like seriously, who are you?

:suburban:

C/ The only thing that was promoted in that YouTube ad was ha last song and no, I don't see Jlo ads in public TV here, but instead there are ads with acts like Eva Longoria, Penélope Cruz, Rosalia, however, on the street in a neighborhood here in Barcelona, I have only seen two jlo ads in my life, one for sunglasses and another for a clothing brand. 

D/ Ok, so it was a failed attempt with her to remake another classic that is La Vida Loca, but that did not change the fact that she was used as a formula to "try" to end Mariah's career, luckily, jlo didn't have the talent and skills to do that so it was a failed attempt from Tommy and Jlo. But she didn't stop there, she and her management have tried it again with Amerie.

Excuse me? So, your receipts show that Jlo didn't steal Ashanti's song and that she was indeed singing (talking) to repeat through Ashanti's vocals or when she was talking to repeat through Christina Milan while the latter was singing the chorus on that other song? Okay, we believe you, but that doesn't change the fact that she doesn't have groundbreaking achievements, or any critical acclaims that would make people avoid criticizing her when such claims appear in public. 

And calling someone crazy is a measure of your adrenaline which not gonna change anything btw.

Maybe, it did only change your reading skills, because no way in my previous posts I said YouTube isn't a measure of popularity for a certain artist, all I said was it is

not a measure of what song is iconic/popular, I mean on the floor, her most watched video, for example isn't more popular or iconic like most older songs even when it has more views than all of them. Did you get it now ? 💀

That was the answer to your claim about Jlo having songs with more streams than Cher's Believe and Kylie's can't get you out of my head, your thing is to make a hard effort as usual to change the fact that I said about those songs being classics instead of anything Jlo has ever released. :ryan3:

You better compare the streams/views of those two songs with jlo's old songs, released around the same time and not with her new ones.

How am I Mariah stan and I don't even have a single post in her fan base thread here on ATRL? Señorita, what about you getting some thinking skills before accusing people of lying, be different from your fave? 💀

I LOVE Mariah and she is a true legend, with a lot of talents, classics and contributions to her career, but no, I'm not a stan, I don't really like the stan world and it's not my kind of things but keep your advice for yourself because you have a history  here of long ass writings. :rip:

Ma'am, you really need to get mental theory. Your obsession with a woman you dislike is just disturbing. :deadbanana2:

a) That makes no sense. People aren't going after because of lack of talent. If that were true, they'd go after anyone with limited vocal skills. Do you see the same energy for Selena Gomez?

b) We've gone around in circles about the video. If she was so upset about it, she wouldn't have included the clip and reshot. It's her own TV show. :skull:

c) That would probably be because J.Lo isn't a L'oreal spokemodel anymore. Those sunglasses are the only thing she's promoted in Spain. Here in the US, she's still a spokesmodel for many things.

d) Ma'am, your fan fiction about being used to end Mariah is a lie. Again, she was launched to take advantage of the Latin fad popularity. Nothing to do with Mariah. And Amerie? What on Earth are you lying about now? Amerie has nothing to do with J.Lo's career (other than Amerie being on the Maid on Manhattan soundtrack). The label wanted "1 Thing" for J.Lo, but Rich Harrison (the producer) refused and gave her the rejected Usher demo instead. Again, NOT stealing. Stop lying!

e) Obsessing over someone you dislike AND lying is crazy. :skull: And On the Floor is J.Lo's biggest hit worldwide. We were talking about South Asia before and it was even able to penetrate South Asia where most English-language pop songs fail. As for "classics," that's completely subjective. To me, if the audience is not streaming it, it's not a classic or remembered as well.

If you're not a Mariah stan, then why are you obsessing over J.Lo? Even worse. And not you talking about "long ass writings" when all your responses to me have been long speeches... about a woman you dislike. Again, seek therapy. Please. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Inverted
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Inverted said:

Ma'am, you really need to get mental theory. Your obsession with a woman you dislike is just disturbing. :deadbanana2:

a) That makes no sense. People aren't going after because of lack of talent. If that were true, they'd go after anyone with limited vocal skills. Do you see the same energy for Selena Gomez?

b) We've gone around in circles about the video. If she was so upset about it, she wouldn't have included the clip and reshot. It's her own TV show. :skull:

c) That would probably be because J.Lo isn't a L'oreal spokemodel anymore. Those sunglasses are the only thing she's promoted in Spain. Here in the US, she's still a spokesmodel for many things.

d) Ma'am, your fan fiction about being used to end Mariah is a lie. Again, she was launched to take advantage of the Latin fad popularity. Nothing to do with Mariah. And Amerie? What on Earth are you lying about now? Amerie has nothing to do with J.Lo's career (other than Amerie being on the Maid on Manhattan soundtrack). The label wanted "1 Thing" for J.Lo, but Rich Harrison (the producer) refused and gave her the rejected Usher demo instead. Again, NOT stealing. Stop lying!

e) Obsessing over someone you dislike AND lying is crazy. :skull: And On the Floor is J.Lo's biggest hit worldwide. We were talking about South Asia before and it was even able to penetrate South Asia where most English-language pop songs fail. As for "classics," that's completely subjective. To me, if the audience is not streaming it, it's not a classic or remembered as well.

If you're not a Mariah stan, then why are you obsessing over J.Lo? Even worse. And not you talking about "long ass writings" when all your responses to me have been long speeches... about a woman you dislike. Again, seek therapy. Please. :deadbanana4:

Not you forcing this thread again after almost a whole week only for me s:wan:, someone you clearly don't like and to whom you recommend mental "theory"? :rip:

Are you okay, sis? I forgot about this thread. What if you follow your advice, because you really need it? 💀

People are free to criticize whoever they want, at any time, if you don't like that, try jumping up and down with your ass against the wall if you think you can stop it. :celestial3:

Stop making it sound like I'm the spokesperson or the inventor of the lashings that Jlo is receiving right now on social media. I criticize her when   I get a thread about her or something pops up about her while I go through social media. Apart from that, it's out of my mind. 

Yes, you're right! She wasn't upset about that video and thought it was a good idea to release it, just as she does with most of her music/movie choices. I really trust you, sis! :priceless:

Wasn't Amerie obliged to release that song after learning that Jlo's team wanted to take it away from her? But again, in your next post, you'll go back and forth saying that she wasn't aware of that or maybe you'd say, it's another lie!

No, we were talking about the fact that the lack of any acclaim or classics form Jlo is what makes people sound like meh about her while criticising ha. In other words, in addition to the success that she has had here and there, she has no innovative achievements/critical acclaim that would make people remember her for them.

Even during her peak which lasted 3 years only, she was mainly seen as a woman with a big ass instead of anything else in her career, besides her relationships with other men, which also has helped her a lot. Other than that, she was never taking seriously as an artist, thus she has no real fan base either. 

That's why I brought examples of let's say the song believe from Cher and Kylie's can't get you out of my head as true classics, anything like this with the same dose of talents/contribution of work and innovation would surely put anyone on their level, these are just two examples. I can give you more examples from other true artists like Shakira and many others. 

You lied about the streams. Actually Believe has out streamed Jlo's biggest hit OTF, imagine a song from late 90s out streaming a song from early 2010s and then this latter having almost the same streams as another song from early 00s. Here we are talking about the fact that jlo's biggest hit does not have more than 500k streams, imagine her other songs released at the same time as the other 2 old songs, this is a simple example to show you how your fave failed to prove herself against the massive criticism she's getting. Hell! I even know some fans who turned out against her when they finally woke up from their nap. :suburban:

You don't really know what obsession means, huh? Maybe I'll start creating a thread every day about her, so maybe finally your definition of obsession would fit perfectly. I'm sure you will beg me not to do it :dies:. But, I don't need therapy for someone I don't like and criticize every time I have the opportunity to do it.  :suburban:

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, A.R.L said:

Not you forcing this thread again after almost a whole week only for me s:wan:, someone you clearly don't like and to whom you recommend mental "theory"? :rip:

Are you okay, sis? I forgot about this thread. What if you follow your advice, because you really need it? 💀

People are free to criticize whoever they want, at any time, if you don't like that, try jumping up and down with your ass against the wall if you think you can stop it. :celestial3:

Stop making it sound like I'm the spokesperson or the inventor of the lashings that Jlo is receiving right now on social media. I criticize her when   I get a thread about her or something pops up about her while I go through social media. Apart from that, it's out of my mind. 

Yes, you're right! She wasn't upset about that video and thought it was a good idea to release it, just as she does with most of her music/movie choices. I really trust you, sis! :priceless:

Wasn't Amerie obliged to release that song after learning that Jlo's team wanted to take it away from her? But again, in your next post, you'll go back and forth saying that she wasn't aware of that or maybe you'd say, it's another lie!

No, we were talking about the fact that the lack of any acclaim or classics form Jlo is what makes people sound like meh about her while criticising ha. In other words, in addition to the success that she has had here and there, she has no innovative achievements/critical acclaim that would make people remember her for them.

Even during her peak which lasted 3 years only, she was mainly seen as a woman with a big ass instead of anything else in her career, besides her relationships with other men, which also has helped her a lot. Other than that, she was never taking seriously as an artist, thus she has no real fan base either. 

That's why I brought examples of let's say the song believe from Cher and Kylie's can't get you out of my head as true classics, anything like this with the same dose of talents/contribution of work and innovation would surely put anyone on their level, these are just two examples. I can give you more examples from other true artists like Shakira and many others. 

You lied about the streams. Actually Believe has out streamed Jlo's biggest hit OTF, imagine a song from late 90s out streaming a song from early 2010s and then this latter having almost the same streams as another song from early 00s. Here we are talking about the fact that jlo's biggest hit does not have more than 500k streams, imagine her other songs released at the same time as the other 2 old songs, this is a simple example to show you how your fave failed to prove herself against the massive criticism she's getting. Hell! I even know some fans who turned out against her when they finally woke up from their nap. :suburban:

You don't really know what obsession means, huh? Maybe I'll start creating a thread every day about her, so maybe finally your definition of obsession would fit perfectly. I'm sure you will beg me not to do it :dies:. But, I don't need therapy for someone I don't like and criticize every time I have the opportunity to do it.  :suburban:

Ma'am, you really struggle with the English language. I can barely understand some of the poor grammar you have. :deadbanana2:

Yes, you are OBSESSED. You have an obsession with a woman you don't even like. That's CRAZY. That's UNHINGED. People have a right to criticize whatever they want, but it's psychotic to spend so much time on a celebrity you don't like. Again, you need mental therapy. How is my responding a few days after you evidence of an obsession? I don't log in every single day. I have a job. I have personal responsibilities. 

What point were you were trying to make about her being comfortable releasing her projects? Of course she's comfortable. That's why she releases them. :skull: 

Amerie was not "obliged" to release anything. Rich Harrison rejected Sony/Epic's request to sell "1 Thing" to J.Lo's team and gave her "Get Right" instead. J.Lo already filmed the "Get Right" music video in Fall 2004, which was BEFORE Rich Harrison and Amerie leaked the 

J.Lo's peak was over 3 years and you're STILL lying. On the Floor has TWO versions on Spotify that total 1 billion streams (and you also forgot that Spotify is not the only streaming platform). What a liar you are. :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Inverted said:

Ma'am, you really struggle with the English language. I can barely understand some of the poor grammar you have. :deadbanana2:

Yes, you are OBSESSED. You have an obsession with a woman you don't even like. That's CRAZY. That's UNHINGED. People have a right to criticize whatever they want, but it's psychotic to spend so much time on a celebrity you don't like. Again, you need mental therapy. How is my responding a few days after you evidence of an obsession? I don't log in every single day. I have a job. I have personal responsibilities. 

What point were you were trying to make about her being comfortable releasing her projects? Of course she's comfortable. That's why she releases them. :skull: 

Amerie was not "obliged" to release anything. Rich Harrison rejected Sony/Epic's request to sell "1 Thing" to J.Lo's team and gave her "Get Right" instead. J.Lo already filmed the "Get Right" music video in Fall 2004, which was BEFORE Rich Harrison and Amerie leaked the 

J.Lo's peak was over 3 years and you're STILL lying. On the Floor has TWO versions on Spotify that total 1 billion streams (and you also forgot that Spotify is not the only streaming platform). What a liar you are. :deadbanana2:

Ok, Jlo free lawyer, you must have a hard job then. :suburban:

Look! You stan jlo who can't even differentiate between female and masculine singular nouns/genders, instead of saying "nosotras", she once said  "nosotros" making everyone including Shakira giggling at her  and the way how she was struggling with her Spanish. :fan:

I understand that she didn't grow up in South America and that's fine, despite the fact that there are Latinos who were born in the United States and speak Spanish fluently, but as a Latina who wants to speak Spanish, you would expect her to, at least prepare her s*** before giving a speech.

Or when she said, mi gente Latino instead of Latina making the whole Internet laugh at her speech, that's what you need to understand because it's inexplicable, not what people can do with their English grammar in the internet when it's not even their language. 

It isn't obsession to criticize someone when there is an opportunity to do so, thats a normal thing to do, it's everywhere, in the media/social network, forums etc...

I never had a thread about her to begin with, until then you should never accuse me of being obsessed, but anything that makes you feel happy. :suburban:

I knew you would have claimed the problem wasn't with her and her team with that Amerie's song, at this point, you're blatantly defending them.

'1 Thing' was supposedly being shopped to J Lo BTS, and the Columbia label heads actually wanted it to go to her instead of Amerie.

Upon learning this, they say Amerie went ahead and leaked '1 Thing' to radio stations on her own, and because it became so popular ... Columbia had to back down and let it be.-Source:TMZ

Not you splitting the otf duplicate streams (from almost the same people) trying too hard to make them look like a billion streams. The struggle is real :toofunny2: But the question remains: Does she have one version of a song with a billion streams? The answer is no.

The other question, does she have any older songs released more or less at the same time as let's say; Cher's Believe or Kylie' Cannot get you outta my head or any other old classic but with their same numbers of total/daily streams? Nope, so there you have it! Also, where did I say Spotify is the only streaming platform? :huh: 

You told me that WFT is a jlo classic, a song that is barely receiving 1 and a half million total streams and 74K daily streams is not a classic. That is too waaay below the average of the previous examples from other artists. 

But forget about all these streams and classics, the main point is jlo has never been taken seriously as an artist. :rip:

Edited by A.R.L

2 hours ago, A.R.L said:

Ok, Jlo free lawyer, you must have a hard job then. :suburban:

Look! You stan jlo who can't even differentiate between female and masculine singular nouns/genders, instead of saying "nosotras", she once said  "nosotros" making everyone including Shakira giggling at her  and the way how she was struggling with her Spanish. :fan:

I understand that she didn't grow up in South America and that's fine, despite the fact that there are Latinos who were born in the United States and speak Spanish fluently, but as a Latina who wants to speak Spanish, you would expect her to, at least prepare her s*** before giving a speech.

Or when she said, mi gente Latino instead of Latina making the whole Internet laugh at her speech, that's what you need to understand because it's inexplicable, not what people can do with their English grammar in the internet when it's not even their language. 

It isn't obsession to criticize someone when there is an opportunity to do so, thats a normal thing to do, it's everywhere, in the media/social network, forums etc...

I never had a thread about her to begin with, until then you should never accuse me of being obsessed, but anything that makes you feel happy. :suburban:

I knew you would have claimed the problem wasn't with her and her team with that Amerie's song, at this point, you're blatantly defending them.

'1 Thing' was supposedly being shopped to J Lo BTS, and the Columbia label heads actually wanted it to go to her instead of Amerie.

Upon learning this, they say Amerie went ahead and leaked '1 Thing' to radio stations on her own, and because it became so popular ... Columbia had to back down and let it be.-Source:TMZ

Not you splitting the otf duplicate streams (from almost the same people) trying too hard to make them look like a billion streams. The struggle is real :toofunny2: But the question remains: Does she have one version of a song with a billion streams? The answer is no.

The other question, does she have any older songs released more or less at the same time as let's say; Cher's Believe or Kylie' Cannot get you outta my head or any other old classic but with their same numbers of total/daily streams? Nope, so there you have it! Also, where did I say Spotify is the only streaming platform? :huh: 

You told me that WFT is a jlo classic, a song that is barely receiving 1 and a half million total streams and 74K daily streams is not a classic. That is too waaay below the average of the previous examples from other artists. 

But forget about all these streams and classics, the main point is jlo has never been taken seriously as an artist. :rip:

Ma'am, Jennifer Lopez is NOT from South America. Her parents are from Puerto Rico, which is in the Caribbean. And this shows how uneducated you are. It's completely normal for a first generation Puerto Rican back in the 1960-1970s to not be fluent in Spanish. This was a time when Spanish speakers were discriminated against. It's sad that you're now bullying someone because she grew up in an environment where being bilingual wasn't encouraged.

Girl, I stopped when you claimed that two versions of OTF count as "duplicate streams." One version is a radio edit, which many people prefer.

And not you using TMZ as a source. That's a copy and paste of what was written on other gossip blogs. Rich Harrison himself has denied that.

We need that straight jacket for you.

straight-jacket-straight-jacket-girl.gif

2 hours ago, Inverted said:

Ma'am, Jennifer Lopez is NOT from South America. Her parents are from Puerto Rico, which is in the Caribbean. And this shows how uneducated you are. It's completely normal for a first generation Puerto Rican back in the 1960-1970s to not be fluent in Spanish. This was a time when Spanish speakers were discriminated against. It's sad that you're now bullying someone because she grew up in an environment where being bilingual wasn't encouraged.

Girl, I stopped when you claimed that two versions of OTF count as "duplicate streams." One version is a radio edit, which many people prefer.

And not you using TMZ as a source. That's a copy and paste of what was written on other gossip blogs. Rich Harrison himself has denied that.

We need that straight jacket for you.

straight-jacket-straight-jacket-girl.gif

Do you expect everyone to know which country exactly jlo's parents came from? Sis, why do you sound so mad? Breath :suburban:

Ok, she is from Puerto Rico, but you still missed the point, which is that for a Latina person who tries to speak Spanish voluntarily in front of millions, you would expect her to get her s*** together and prepare some statements for her speech instead of making people laugh at her. 

Girl, please, there are even older songs that out streamed the 2 versions of OTF combined, which is/will never be a classic btw and would never make jlo a respected artist, which is the main point of all this mess. 

Okay, we'll trust R. Harrison and not TMZ, who else do you want me to trust, Benny Medina? :katie:

At this point you with the 5 jlo stans here who need the straight jacket along with the pills for arguing with the whole internet.  :rip:

Edited by A.R.L

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.