Benny Blanco under fire for posting his kid naked on TikTok

GentleDance

Edited by GentleDance

There is so much to dissect here.

Hilary Duff got dragged for this a few years ago too :deadbanana2: For having a pic of her son in a bathtub when he was young on the fridge like stfu

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, zach said:

Hilary Duff got dragged for this a few years ago too :deadbanana2: For having a pic of her son in a bathtub when he was young on the fridge like stfu

Well she apparently had him posed with teddy bears or some sort of poses that resembled photos used for child trafficking. Clearly untrue but what a mess that was. 

• ATRL Moderator

Not that tiktoker calling it CP :skull: Do people making ridiculous claims like that expect to be taken seriously?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Well I can see why Charlie doesn't associate with him anymore especially after he repeatedly poked fun of him at least in 40 tik toks. 

He's trash

spacer.png

• Haha 1

This person calling it CP :rip: if that's what they're thinking seeing a video of a baby in the nude (most natural situation in the world) they should be kept on check

• Like 3

If it's a baby and it's his kid, wtf is the problem?

Maybe the Government was right to ban TikTok I'd this is really the content we're getting.

• Like 1

Calling it CP is insane

But honestly no sane person posts their baby online, considering the amount of creeps and pedos is extremely dangerous 

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 4

Benny Blanco being a father is the most shocking thing about this story honestly :rip:

• Haha 13

he has a kid???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Not that tiktoker calling it CP :skull: Do people making ridiculous claims like that expect to be taken seriously?

This is why I hate social media. People use these definitive words to label things that aren't 100% accurate.

OT: Like another poster said, if you sexualize children in any way/shape or form... YOU are the problem. 

Edited by shinyshimmery
  • Like 1

Social media’s impact on the world is convincing every random nobody that they are important and deserve a say in a stranger’s life.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Calling that CP feels more gross... like your brain is rotted

• Like 5

He has a kid ?!?

4 minutes ago, duadududt said:

He has a kid ?!?

Yea we had a few actually 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, glitch said:

Benny Blanco being a father is the most shocking thing about this story honestly :rip:

Tbh! :dies: 

Gross

48 minutes ago, glitch said:

That was my only revelation from this.

Tiktok is kinda brain rot-y with the lazy drawn out “let’s get em cancelled” thinkpieces every day to every single person. ATRL looks like Yale by comparison.  She should have just jumped to the point, showed the thing but blurred and let the audience decide. :penguin:

Edited by Flare

imo the issue is, it’s not CP but it will be used as such. i know this is awful and dark, but you need to assume when you post material like this that it will be used in that way. and this is no way to blame the person who posts it, obviously there is nothing sexual about it and calling it nudes is deranged. but it reminds me of the discourse about posting children on tiktok and how it’s essentially inappropriate in a lot of cases. idk it’s complex and it would require us as a society to talk about pedophilia but it’s still one of the most swept under the rug societal issues. 

• Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.