Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

She really needs to bring it with DL4 :jonny6:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DUA LIPA

• campelo

• Cain

• mike_int

A longer set, we won :celestial6: HTH is coming I know it 

7 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

and it just won't stop :gayalipacat1:

Melbourne Queen!! 5 shows :flame:

14 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

I hope she adds End of An Era, Dance the Night & Watcha Doing + bring back Falling Forever 

5 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

more songs, set is longer, different acts? :WAP:

i was expecting the tour to be a slightly revamped but mostly reheated summer festival show tbh so i am excited to see how much they'll change!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

and it just won't stop :gayalipacat1:

Multiple sold out dates at the Rod Laver Arena? She might snatch P!nk's crown anytime :jonny5:

All dates in Asia almost sold out (just few seats in Philippine Arena and Malaysia) :clap3:global queen

On 9/21/2024 at 7:35 AM, DUA LIPA said:

i guess she's either going to be on a break or she can still ad like 3 LATAM dates in mid/late April and comfortably have a two week break before the EU leg or do coachella in case that rumour has any truth to it. 

since LATAM is most likely outdoor venues, she can't tour in february, which means she's going to be on a three months break between asia and australia which is a bit random tbh.

Maybe she will do an "Eras Tour" and perform in Mexico in August and South America in November, or all of Latin America until November... a whole year, yikes :kitty:

• Like 1

On 9/23/2024 at 3:39 PM, DUA LIPA said:

i was expecting the tour to be a slightly revamped but mostly reheated summer festival show tbh so i am excited to see how much they'll change!

tbh I think the Asian leg will be the same as the summer shows bc even the maps has the same stage design. :biblio: We might see the "real" stage and setlist until next year. I hope I'm wrong

Edited by unclefloprry

Still hoping Orlando gets a date since there's a huge gap between Orlando and Miami 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.