Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

The Radical Success Tour :clap3::gayalipacat3:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DUA LIPA

• campelo

• Cain

• mike_int

Omg somehow I managed to get tickets for Madrid day 2 but only the premium ones were available. I don't even know what premium means but whatever. 

Couldn't get tix for Amsterdam. :( She really should've done stadiums in Europe, she's a huge star here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Stadiums are a stretch she's no T.S. but she could do arenas a max to give money back to her label to recoup their losses on RO .

She literally just added another stadium date in 2 cities, cause the ones she had sold out right away :rip: She clearly could do stadiums in many cities

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Stadiums are a stretch she's no T.S. but she could do arenas a max to give money back to her label to recoup their losses on RO .

she could've done easily stadiums as proven by what happened in the past 24 hours thank you very much

cat-baby-4201051_1280.thumb.jpg.a23722b0

• Like 1

cannot wait to hear "munich are you ready to go to the moooon" next year  :gayalipacat3:

@campelo you should revamp the OP and add a list of dates with the users going like for other tours on here, it would be cute :bird:

25 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Oh lord not you again.

OT: Add more Canada dates, queen

• Like 1

This morning both Hamburgs were completely sold out and now "suddenly" there are a few seats here and there .... DOUBLE price 

* and its not resale tickets 

Ticketmaster is the actual black market here . Im 100% sure they are keeping at least a 30% of the tickets and they release it slowly as " platinum " - whatever that means - double or triple price 

Edited by shark_heather
  • Like 1

I ******* hate ticketmaster so much. Got in the queue for general sale, found standing tickets, got booted out, and then told I have too many browsers open???? I'm using the APP

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

This morning both Hamburgs were completely sold out and now "suddenly" there are a few seats here and there .... DOUBLE price 

* and its not resale tickets 

Ticketmaster is the actual black market here . Im 100% sure they are keeping at least a 30% of the tickets and they release it slowly as " platinum " - whatever that means - double or triple price 

i checked about an hour ago and there was only ONE single ticket available for the regular price for all four german shows! 

they're obviously slow-releasing the seats they have allocated as platinum tickets to get the maximum profits, it's their european version of dynamic pricing at this point.

24 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

11 12 13 ? That ***** needs to do some vocal rest 

14 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

11 12 13 ? That ***** needs to do some vocal rest 

prerecorded vocals era :WAP:

from one business woman to another, she got inspired by bey and tay's ruthless tour schedules.

GX7q152XEAAX0JE?format=jpg&name=medium 

due to popular demand :gayalipacat3:

(the new poster still saying more dates to be announced like what is she planning with this tour  what more can she possibly? :WAP: a new continent?)

1 minute ago, DUA LIPA said:

(the new poster still saying more dates to be announced like what is she planning with this tour  what more can she possibly? :WAP: a new continent?)

Uhmmm, she is huge in LATAM, she will probably book stadiums for Mexico and Brazil.

9 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

Maybe festivals next summer?

10 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

We need more cities in Europe c'mon dua (Portugal, nordic countries, central-eastern europe)

I GOT TICKETSSSS FOR LA

I SPENT TWO HOURS STRESSING BUT FINALLY MADE IT.

They are basically nosbleeds but oh well, all in all I think I got some of the cheapest of the tour and I don't think they'll be thaaaaat bad lol

I was determined to see her one way or another

• Like 2

That cat user is still here? It's been 6 months. The humiliation kink is way too much :rip:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

She's only hitting 10 cities in North America; there is a ton of cities she could announce dates in

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.