Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

France Queen! 2nd date 40k venue :eek: they should had booked Stade De France!!

3rd date at Madison Square Garden :flame:

I smell same will happen with LA she will end up with a 3rd KIA Forum date. 

Indeed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DUA LIPA

• campelo

• Cain

• mike_int

Edited by C_Colstead
  • Thanks 1

OMGGGG her powerrrrrrrrr :jonny5:

• Like 1

Seattle, I'm c*ming next year 

spacer.png

This mess. I just know she's punching the air right now because instead of doing one stadium date as initially planned then enjoying her vacation in each stop, they're gonna have her do 3-4 nights at the same venue. 

Everyone and their mothers are selling tickets nowadays, but this is extremely impressive. People will be running to see her live shows even with her album tanking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Everyone and their mothers are selling tickets nowadays, but this is extremely impressive. People will be running to see her live shows even with her album tanking.

maybe she her dad needs to find a way to make those ticket + album bundles count for billboards again :suburban:

• Haha 2

Wow @ the demand 

she should've done only stadiums :jonny:

Tho I'd prefer some arena dates in Mexico City than that disgusting Foro Sol they will probably book

35 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

maybe she her dad needs to find a way to make those ticket + album bundles count for billboards again :suburban:

The missed the big chance of giving early access for the ones who bought the album :suburban:

54 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

This mess. I just know she's punching the air right now because instead of doing one stadium date as initially planned then enjoying her vacation in each stop, they're gonna have her do 3-4 nights at the same venue. 

Her lazy a** must have enjoyed being on vacations the whole album cycle, but the GP won't let her go once the tour starts :bam:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

It just keeps going

STOMP STOMP STOMP :johnald:

See when you're a PERFORMER

Doing arenas was the right choice. They wouldn't have gotten sold out dates out of the gate with stadiums because Ticketmaster with dymanic pricing in stadiums is a nightmare

• Like 3

Yeah I bet she's fuming at having to do all those extra dates :dies: Oh well, more opportunities for her to mess up master Falling Forever live :clap3:

• Haha 1

Maybe downgrading the venues is a way of her dad telling her to stop going to Ibiza twice a week and GET TO WORK

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Dua TouringForce Lipa :jonny5:

The way she keeps on winning :jonny5:

It's wild tho, I tried desperately to get a gold circle ticket both yesterday and today and they were immediately sold out, like how--:gaycat7:

got super lucky and managed to snatch GC in Paris!! :WAP: will be my first time seeing both Dua and Paris, whew the trip will be crazy 

Just managed to snatch golden for Milan 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

this just really shows that a "flop era" doesn't have to mean anything, you better sell out those venues sis!!

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.