Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

1 minute ago, Asherio said:

Same. ☠️

Why isn't she doing stadiums? I swear her team is just dumb.

Like I don't get it, downgrade in the US made total sense, but Europe? This is just insanity

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DUA LIPA

• campelo

• Cain

• mike_int

I tried in Madrid but ... nothing. There were like 37k in the pre - pre - sales

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Like I don't get it, downgrade in the US made total sense, but Europe? This is just insanity

I can only imagine it has something to do with the production and stage design side of things.

Like the structure they planned is for a certain type of stage and they don't want to adapt it.

Because otherwise…🫠

1 minute ago, Asherio said:

I can only imagine it has something to do with the production and stage design side of things.

Like the structure they planned is for a certain type of stage and they don't want to adapt it.

Because otherwise…🫠

Well that sure didn't stop them in the UK :cries:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Tried to get tickets for Madrid and couldn't snatch any..

Yeah, me too. I was deciding to make another EU trip next year to coincide with her tour, but I guess I will postpone it and try to snatch tickets for LATAM (when the dates are finally announced, although they're going to be a bloodbath, lol!).

Wtf the comments in here are scaring me that I won't be able to get tickets now

If anyone has the presale codes to the Australia/New Zealand shows I'd love you forever if you shared them with me :heart:

Thankfully an angel of a friend got me Amsterdam and Antwerp,  and an other one Liverpool. :heart2:

So Antwerp (2x), Amsterdam (2x), London (2x) and Liverpool for me

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Asherio said:

Because otherwise…🫠

She already has stadiums shows though. I prefer arena shows anyway but this was just messy. They should have sent personalized codes and have an interactive map on Ticketmaster.

Golden Circle East Dublin :gayalipacat3:

Heard that it was hard to find tickets in Europe :( she probably should have done stadiums. Or maybe she should do a The Weeknd, but not really as people have their tickets now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-esper said:

Thankfully an angel of a friend got me Amsterdam and Antwerp,  and an other one Liverpool. :heart2:

So Antwerp (2x), Amsterdam (2x), London (2x) and Liverpool for me

That's just greed baby when people are struggling 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The amount of people checking for tickets :rip: They're really dumb for not going with stadiums in Europe. This was supposed to solidify her touring status there after FN.

• Like 1

Tried to get tickets for Madrid and couldn't. Let's try my luck in the general sale.

I won't be too sad if I don't get tickets though since I just saw her 2 months ago.

1 hour ago, tost1 said:

That's just greed baby when people are struggling 

Idc, half of the venue will be filled with non fans and people who know 1 or 2 songs. Blame their *sses. 

I wonder if she'll add more Canada dates. I can't tell if it'll be as psychotic here as it sounds like it's been in Europe, but she's also only doing two dates in one city in the entire country.

49k on queue in LA on pre-sale :biblionny:

yep, if the rumors are true, Live Nation was dumb To downsize this tour 

Looking at some here not doing anything just complaining and talking sh*t about Dua last few months and now posting they bough a ticket

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mfwq59drzdmdy8jj96

Edited by mike_int
  • Haha 1

I ended up getting a nosebleed, probably the most I've spent on one ugh :toofunny3: if the regular sale has lower prices that would be dumb

US prices are ridiculous. :biblionny: a seat I bought for $100 2 years ago now $340 (? :biblionny:

If anyone needs tickets, try Dublin. There is still lots and gold standing too

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

US prices are ridiculous. :biblionny: a seat I bought for $100 2 years ago now $340 (? :biblionny:

!!!!

I got VIP GA for the FN tour for like $275 CAD. I do not think they will be that cheap this time. :rip:

Is the US presale already happening? I didn't pre-register :rip:

There has to be some price regulation in the US cause girl.... these tickets prices are getting out of hand

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.