Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DUA LIPA

• campelo

• Cain

• mike_int

The italian tickets are 80€ for GA and 103€ for PIT (it's open field)

Presale was a blood bath 50k+ people trying to get Lyon and Paris 

I didn't like the assigned seats and tried to change it a couple times and now Ticketmaster thinks I am a bot and put me back into the waiting room. I cannot deal with this right now, I have already seen her during FN Tour so I will skip this or will try to get a second hand ticket closer to the date.

Ticketmaster is not consumer-friendly, the artists should get this at this point.

I just realized they misspelled the tour's name in the pre-sale access mail :rip: Radical Optimisum it is

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

I've NEVER seen a ticket sale as messy as this one. Links from her email not working on most browsers and people having to search for alternative ones on twitter. The code working for me but my friend received a warning the code is not correct :biblio: Many people on twitter saying theirs didn't work either. The presale actually started at 9:56, not at 10:00 but there were already 40k people ahead of me :rip:

They can't do anything right

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

I've NEVER seen a ticket sale as messy as this one. Links from her email not working on most browsers and people having to search for alternative ones on twitter. The code working for me but my friend received a warning the code is not correct :biblio: Many people on twitter saying theirs didn't work either. The presale actually started at 9:56, not at 10:00 but there were already 40k people ahead of me :rip:

Mess, everything worked perfectly fine for my show, I'm not going but I logged in to see how it was doing and there's not even a queue. 

7 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

all of this is the usual mess with TM lol, these presales always start early for some while late for others (TM wouldnt assign me a number in the queue for like 2 minutes).

the only odd thing is that apparently there's barely tickets available for this presale. none of the sections worked for me at my show so yay lol.

Edited by DUA LIPA

one of the worst ticket experiences ever :deadbanana2: I registered for the presale to get the code - and they didn't send it to me :psyduck: but who cares - the codes are apparently the same for everyone and could be found all over twitter, so by the time the queue opened there were 40k mostly bots in line to snatch tickets from me. Awesome! didn't get my ticket and at this point not sure if I will even want to try again

Live Nation official presale is tomorrow, calm down :bird:

ticketmaster getting ready to put all those GA ticks they're holding back up as 300€ platinum tickets in two days  :suburban:

18 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I just realized they misspelled the tour's name in the pre-sale access mail :rip: Radical Optimisum it is

Her team cannot do anything right this era

The Radical Presale Tour

So both Hamburgs are sold out ? 

What kind of joke is that 

1 Berlin when the album was out and they couldnt sell all the tickets half price and now she sold out 2 Hamburgs 

TICKETS HAVE BEEN ACQUIRED FOR AMSTERDAM I'M GONNA CRYYYYYYYYY

• Like 1

Presale is so messy :rip: In the queue atm. Prayer circle I get something

Got my Golden Circle ticket for the Italian date.

I wasn't happy about the choice to perform @ iDays but at least there is the PIT

• Like 1

Tried to get tickets for Madrid and couldn't snatch any.. to think it's been so much harder for me to get tickets for Dua than for Taylor

4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Tried to get tickets for Madrid and couldn't snatch any.. to think it's been so much harder for me to get tickets for Dua than for Taylor

keep on refreshing!

• Like 1

Well great.

Just like I thought, the website was buggy last week so I wasn't subscribed and I didn't get an email this morning for the presale...

I'll fight with the rest of the people tomorrow and will eventually not get any ticket, because that's how it is now. :gaycat6:

18 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Same. ☠️

Why isn't she doing stadiums? I swear her team is just dumb.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.