Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

Maybe next time the poster should have all the dates in the bottom left and "MORE DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED" in Arial Black 90 so you all stop complaining about your cities and countries. :coffee2:

She's leaving a lot of gaps between shows, so it's expected that there will be additional dates :kitty:

18 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Is there a reason she is free July and August? Latinoamérica leg? Or since it's summer in Europe she is going on vacation?:rip:

She rejected the summer festivals in South America to do solo shows, if everything goes as planned, it should be before the AUS/NZ leg. :chick2: but now seems more likely that it will be in June-July, before the US shows.

Now I'm wondering if she will do multiple arenas too or stadiums :biblionny: but whatever it's way better than the rumors about her doing festivals... that would have been a HUGE miss considering it's her 2nd biggest market. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DUA LIPA

• campelo

• Cain

• mike_int

5 hours ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

Am I supposed to pretend this is a good idea? Lol. It's a bad move.

And there has been nothing to discuss about this album. It's been dead upon arrival.

Why wouldn't she go on tour when there's demand? :coffee2: If she is following the route that her haters want, she won't be able to tour in 2 years and will end up as a festival performer. :gaycat:

4 hours ago, rta1913 said:

Finally! I know all of this has been said before but really what a mismanged era. Literally nothing happened after album release. No new single. No tour announcement. Nothing.

Only Glasto and the Wembley dates. At least she could've attended the VMA's to make the tour announcement or something!

Anyways, I still regret missing the Future Nostalgia tour so I won't do the same mistake this time. I was hoping to attend a LatAm concert cause the crowds >>>>>> but I also despise some of those stadiums as the seats are so far from the stage. So I'll probably catch an arena show in the US, but the crowds... :emofish: 

I saw Madonna in Texas and the crowd was horrible, dead. 

Are the crowds in California good? Any recommendations fellow radical optimists ?

I saw her in LA and Mexico, and there's no comparison. The show was downsized in production despite being at a much larger venue, but the atmosphere was incomparable. Everyone was cheering, crying, screaming, and singing... even BWBB lmao :WAP:

3 hours ago, RIKI232 said:

girl the FNT poster was just the album cover:suburban:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

I saw her in LA and Mexico, and there's no comparison. The show was downsized in production despite being at a much larger venue, but the atmosphere was incomparable. Everyone was cheering, crying, screaming, and singing... even BWBB lmao :WAP:

F**k me :jonny:

I wanna se her in Mexico but I HATE HATE HATE Foro Sol, the seating is SO far and I am not doing general admission, I am a short king

Hmmm... the FN show was great but I don't think I'd travel for this one

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RoughOperator said:

Unless you are in the pit yup, even in the first rows it's extremely difficult. I was there for both Arctic Monkeys and Lana and you could barely see them on the stage, it was pretty disappointing. For Lana I went even the extra mile of staying there from early morning but I don't know how much it was worth it.

That's such a bummer, they need to take down that damn venue. I'd rather go abroad at that point, traveling 800kms for a shitty experience is a no for me.

• Like 1

Do we think they have any additional European cities planned or that's it?

17 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Yeah crazy she does 2 in Hamburg and 2 in Munich and no Berlin and Cologne.  Such a lazy *****

16 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

i've seen people complain about the north american dates but like they either willingly cut this tour short or they're going to announce some additional dates; vancouver and montreal for example, some additional european cities (berlin, barcelona) and some regions where she doesn't even have a single show in the country like zurich, warsaw or vienna.

She just performed this summer in Berlin and I don't think they will announce a Vienna or Zurich date because the Munich dates are at the weekend and it is kinda in the middle of them. Cologne is weird though, that area has a huge population.

SO ready to snatch some tickets for Madrid's dates :jonny5: 

At least there's golden circle in France :bird:

Quick question

I live in Canada but I'm planning to buy tickets for the Paris show, I signed up on her website for the presale and it says it's gonna be Wednesday the 18h but on other site it says it's gonna be the 19th

Any info? Thx

On 9/14/2024 at 8:17 PM, RIKI232 said:

Great! Thanks!

Weren't we supposed to get an email this afternoon, though?
I swear the website didn't work and I'll never get the chance to enter the presale :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Tangane said:

Great! Thanks!

Weren't we supposed to get an email this afternoon, though?
I swear the website didn't work and I'll never get the chance to enter the presale :gaycat6:

Presale is Wednesday so we'll get them tomorrow 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What about Germany? 

2 hours ago, shark_heather said:

What about Germany? 

2d8a9f0570188aedf21dfcd5ec2746f9.jpg

This is the seating map for Munich so I assume there isn't one.

Okay, i love these prices, i hope it's the same for Amsterdam 

excited that we're getting a runway unlike the summer shows stage

So from what I'm seeing on wiki the real tour doesn't begin until the Asian leg :thing:

14 hours ago, dreampop said:

excited that we're getting a runway unlike the summer shows stage

but the summer shows had a runway too s:wan:

I am torn. I went to FNT but I am not sure if I want to buy tickets so soon for a show that is a year away. :deadbanana:

I had such a blast when I saw her on the FN tour, definitely need to get my hands on tickets 

On 9/14/2024 at 9:17 PM, RIKI232 said:

Yes but this arena holds 40,000 people it's HUGE so GC will be like GA.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, pigeon said:

2d8a9f0570188aedf21dfcd5ec2746f9.jpg

This is the seating map for Munich so I assume there isn't one.

is the stage 360? 

13 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

is the stage 360? 

I don't think it is, there are pink lines on both maps that say restricted views. 

8 hours ago, Katamari said:

So from what I'm seeing on wiki the real tour doesn't begin until the Asian leg :thing:

Yeah, the first 'real' tour date is Nov 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.