Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

16 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Yeah, I'm sick of this horrible place. Traveled to France for Abel because it was my first time seeing him (and I do care more about him than Dua to be honest) but there's no way I'm traveling all the way to Milan for a show which is both part of a festival and in a horrible venue where dozens of people pass out every time, especially considering I had a great experience at the FN tour and I know this won't hold up all things considered.

I feel exactly the same even if I live not that far from Milan. All the people I know that saw Abel in that venue last year had a bad/mediocre experience 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DUA LIPA

• campelo

• Cain

• mike_int

5 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

I feel exactly the same even if I live not that far from Milan. All the people I know that saw Abel in that venue last year had a bad/mediocre experience 

Yep, everybody says that unless you're in the first 10 rows you literally don't see anything. Well at least her show is at the beginning of June so supposedly it's not going to be as hot, most of the shows there are mid to late July.

Only 20 U.S shows? Last tour had like 30 shows right? And when will she go to LATAM now?

No golden circle? :rip:

I was planning to skip this tour as I have seen already FN tour and I don't revisit RO at all but an arena show is tempting, I literally live 10 mins away. 

Does anybody know Germany prices?

36 minutes ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

Only 20 U.S shows? Last tour had like 30 shows right? And when will she go to LATAM now?

She's going to announce more. The logical thing to do is release the first batch of dates, see the demand and then open the gate for more! That's how marketing works in 2024. I believe she also mentioned in her post that more dates will follow

I went to two FN dates so I'm fine with not going to this since she skipped Orlando 

Not them extending the tour for a WHOLE YEAR MORE. It's giving career su1.cide. Her Witness Tour I fear :redface:

11 minutes ago, katara said:

No Cologne? Is this bish crazy?

Yeah crazy she does 2 in Hamburg and 2 in Munich and no Berlin and Cologne.  Such a lazy *****

10 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Yeah crazy she does 2 in Hamburg and 2 in Munich and no Berlin and Cologne.  Such a lazy *****

Well I won't go to neither of those to hear RO album tracks :coffee: 

I would have gone if it was in Cologne though since it's so near me

24 minutes ago, katara said:

No Cologne? Is this bish crazy?

i've seen people complain about the north american dates but like they either willingly cut this tour short or they're going to announce some additional dates; vancouver and montreal for example, some additional european cities (berlin, barcelona) and some regions where she doesn't even have a single show in the country like zurich, warsaw or vienna.

1 hour ago, RIKI232 said:

No golden circle? :rip:

last time she didn't have a designated golden circle area either but they sold two different tiers of VIP early entry packages. 

No Montreal? Would be the fastest selling show

Also it's very optimism to book two shows in the US right away 

Edited by MP3

3 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

last time she didn't have a designated golden circle area either but they sold two different tiers of VIP early entry packages. 

I saw her last time in Lisbon and it had golden circle, so i guess it depends on the venue.

now that i think of it - where is Lisbon? :suburban:

Edited by RIKI232

also this is the best branding they've done for the tour so far; the album cover poster is very basic because it's just the album cover and the standalone posters for the royal albert hall and wembley aren't great either. The summer shows run and this are the best posters by far (the social media post pic with the live photo is a bit meh as well). 

Screenshot-2024-09-12-173257.jpg 

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Yep, everybody says that unless you're in the first 10 rows you literally don't see anything. Well at least her show is at the beginning of June so supposedly it's not going to be as hot, most of the shows there are mid to late July.

Unless you are in the pit yup, even in the first rows it's extremely difficult. I was there for both Arctic Monkeys and Lana and you could barely see them on the stage, it was pretty disappointing. For Lana I went even the extra mile of staying there from early morning but I don't know how much it was worth it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

I saw her last time in Lisbon and it had golden circle, so i guess it depends on the venue.

oh okay maybe, but well then it's unclear from the prague pic only anyway. we also don't know, these pre-sale floor plans are never up to date and usually get updates once the sale begins, we've had these meltdowns over non-existant stage design and stuff for almost every tour so far.

5 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

now that i think of it - where is Lisbon? :suburban:

Lisbon is being added to the list of cities she's not touring this era :suburban:

9 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

vancouver and montreal, berlin, barcelona, zurich, warsaw, vienna *or Lisbon

• Like 1

Didn't go to Future Nostalgia due to COVID... won't be missing this one.

although i think she'll just cut it short with some regions for this tour as i don't see them going back to europe after the stadium shows. however she does have a week before the first wembley show where she could still add an additonal european city; if she's going to add shows in july and august i think it would just be additional UK shows like a small arena run: edinburgh, glasgow, birmingham, manchester, cardiff, newscastle, something along those lines.

I'm sorry but the idea of them downgrading the venue because they saw the album BOMBING on the charts is so funny to me :deadbanana4:

I guess every popstars always have that one messy era every now and then

ikXhNU4.gif

even though the tour will be successful it seems like a bad move to me. unless she puts out some good droplets and features next year, her power will start to fade.

Definitely getting Dublin tickets.  I had such a strong feeling that an Aviva show was happening after the Wembley show.  The FN tour was so much fun.

• Thanks 1

Is there a reason she is free July and August? Latinoamérica leg? Or since it's summer in Europe she is going on vacation?:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.