Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

28 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Doing only 3 dates (2 of them being sold out already) in her main market and across 2 cities is a bit wild. I thought the UK would get at least 6 shows. :skull:

Wait...why did she pick Liverpool over Manchester!? Where are Birmingham, Belfast, Glasgow etc... :rip:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DUA LIPA

• campelo

• Cain

• mike_int

2 minutes ago, glitch said:

Wait...why did she pick Liverpool over Manchester!? Where are Birmingham, Belfast, Glasgow etc... :rip:

Yeah it's odd nnn. I thought she would milk those cities after Glastonbury so this is such a waste of her hype.

My guess is they could be adding more dates in July/August?

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Screenshot-2024-09-12-173257.jpg

More dates will be added for July and August

European? 

I wanted a Berlin show , now idk if i should buy for Hamburg or to wait for Berlin 

45 minutes ago, Uncatena said:

two shows in Hamburg hhhmmmT... but I know the tickets will be outrageously expensive

Why they will be expensive? 

Do we think she can sell out 2 shows though? 

No Arizona is so lmaooo

TWO SHOWS HERE?! OH! WHEN DO THEY GO ON SALE?!

39 minutes ago, mike_int said:

And here you are, again, appearing from the dead just to write something negative, as always LOL

but he's right tho. it would've been smarter to drop the dates after houdini when they play her constantly.

18 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Why they will be expensive? 

Do we think she can sell out 2 shows though? 

Because she is a big pop act and ticket prices are outrageous in general.

Barclays Arena is pretty small, she will sell them out. 

44 minutes ago, mike_int said:

And here you are, again, appearing from the dead just to write something negative, as always LOL

Am I supposed to pretend this is a good idea? Lol. It's a bad move.

And there has been nothing to discuss about this album. It's been dead upon arrival.

I have a feeling she's doing Coachella next year to boost sales of US dates and add some other cities. And I believe that she will then present new material.

• Like 3

I wonder how this will do in the US. The album is already forgotten there. In the EU dua can easily sell out based on name recognition alone

• Like 1

it shall be interesting to see how it does in the US

im sure the major cities will sell out instantly tho

1 hour ago, xokuba said:

Depends on the pricing if I'm attending

it's 2500 kč according to oomf 

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

it's 2500 kč according to oomf 

Díky, but ugh, maybe I'll get some nosebleeds for a bargain price... Gave RO second listen today and I still don't know how I feel about the record.

1 hour ago, bornandraised said:

The ITALIAN date will be at the Ippodromo La Maura in Milan, which can hold up to 80,000 people 

It's a shame it isn't in San Siro stadium tho

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

The italian venue is horrendous, it's an open field that holds up to 80,000 people, all general admission. I think I'm going to pass on this one. 

spacer.png

both Abel and Dua doing this to us… like 

Finally! I know all of this has been said before but really what a mismanged era. Literally nothing happened after album release. No new single. No tour announcement. Nothing.

Only Glasto and the Wembley dates. At least she could've attended the VMA's to make the tour announcement or something!

Anyways, I still regret missing the Future Nostalgia tour so I won't do the same mistake this time. I was hoping to attend a LatAm concert cause the crowds >>>>>> but I also despise some of those stadiums as the seats are so far from the stage. So I'll probably catch an arena show in the US, but the crowds... :emofish: 

I saw Madonna in Texas and the crowd was horrible, dead. 

Are the crowds in California good? Any recommendations fellow radical optimists ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Rih said:

both Abel and Dua doing this to us… like 

Yeah, I'm sick of this horrible place. Traveled to France for Abel because it was my first time seeing him (and I do care more about him than Dua to be honest) but there's no way I'm traveling all the way to Milan for a show which is both part of a festival and in a horrible venue where dozens of people pass out every time, especially considering I had a great experience at the FN tour and I know this won't hold up all things considered.

Dublin Duaists / Radical Optimists winning :jonny5: Houdini live I am coming!

43 minutes ago, kellebrity98 said:

but he's right tho. it would've been smarter to drop the dates after houdini when they play her constantly.

If she announced dates at the beginning of 2024 (or end of 2023 as you suggested) then everyone would complain tour is too far away.

Even now it is year till US dated starts.

Thats what Im saying, some will never be happy with anything she does.

The dates were probably penciled ages ago and the album underperforming wasn't going to change the plans (they probably thought the era would be much bigger and have legs), what matters is how they adapt now.

13 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Finally! I know all of this has been said before but really what a mismanged era. Literally nothing happened after album release. No new single. No tour announcement. Nothing.

Only Glasto and the Wembley dates. At least she could've attended the VMA's to make the tour announcement or something!

Anyways, I still regret missing the Future Nostalgia tour so I won't do the same mistake this time. I was hoping to attend a LatAm concert cause the crowds >>>>>> but I also despise some of those stadiums as the seats are so far from the stage. So I'll probably catch an arena show in the US, but the crowds... :emofish: 

I saw Madonna in Texas and the crowd was horrible, dead. 

Are the crowds in California good? Any recommendations fellow radical optimists ?

We got 3 videos. Grammys opening, Brit Awards performance, SNL hosting AND performing, podcasts and interviews, headlining Glastonbury, EU summer shows, magazine spreads, extended version album, live version video for singles ...

It is much more than Ariana, Taylor, Beyonce. Billie, Miley did for their last albums.

I think they will announce more dates later as it is usual.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.