Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DUA LIPA

• campelo

• Cain

• mike_int

They can't even announce a tour properly, it had to be leaked by Live Nation :biblio:

Ben from Dua Lipa Hungary said the tour was originally supposed to be all stadiums (with the US being partially arenas) but they downgraded it. Might be why it took such a long time for new dates to be announced

• Like 2

One of the worst tour rollouts I have ever seen, which is a shame because I'm sure the tour will be great and she will easily sell out the EU stadiums.

And the rumor about US dates being a year from now is true after all. I wish her an ounce of luck if she doesn't drop a good reissue or even a new record by then.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 2

Ouch. The tour was basically finalized by May, but they took so long with the announcement, because they were downgrading venues. Bad move, selling out Wembley should make them confident enough that she can totally do stadiums in various locations. That being said multiple arena shows (with possible slots for more) across the globe is also fine, Billie did the same thing. It's also a more enjoyable experience since stadium acoustics are always poor

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Everything about this tour is a hot mess but still... see yall in Prague I guess :gaycat6:

Aiming for Amsterdam both dates.

Then going to try to add dates around Amsterdam and Wembley so the logistics will make sense and my work won't get a panic attack

8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Ouch. The tour was basically finalized by May, but they took so long with the announcement, because they were downgrading venues. Bad move, selling out Wembley should make them confident enough that she can totally do stadiums in various locations. That being said multiple arena shows (with possible slots for more) across the globe is also fine, Billie did the same thing. It's also a more enjoyable experience since stadium acoustics are always poor

She could have easily done 25-30K stadiums in The Netherlands, France, Belgium etc.

So she's basically only doing stadiums in the UK & Ireland?

I can understand why they may have downgraded in the US, cause doing multiple stadiums in the States is a high bar, but I think she wouldn't have had any problems in Mainland Europe. Oh well. :gaycat6:

• Like 1

This is totally ok. They're going to do a real world tour. I believe that Latin American countries will be stadiums.

two shows in Hamburg hhhmmmT... but I know the tickets will be outrageously expensive

This era is so strange to me. Tour announced out of the blue while a new single is not in the picture. Illusion has gone Houdini and it's like, what the **** are they waiting for?! 

The ITALIAN date will be at the Ippodromo La Maura in Milan, which can hold up to 80,000 people 

Doing only 3 dates (2 of them being sold out already) in her main market and across 2 cities is a bit wild. I thought the UK would get at least 6 shows. :skull:

Edited by State of Grace.

1 hour ago, J-esper said:

Aiming for Amsterdam both dates.

Then going to try to add dates around Amsterdam and Wembley so the logistics will make sense and my work won't get a panic attack

is she doing Ziggo? imagine they've downgraded her to AFAS 

This double dates everywhere, is there a theme that she is teasing?

Where is Latin America, I need a Mexico date

Already stressing out about getting tickets.
Do you get a confirmation e-mail or anything when you sign up for the presale?
I tried registering two times and both times the page resets with no confirmation message. Is that the case for everyone? :dancehall: :dancehall:

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Doing only 3 dates (2 of them being sold out already) in her main market and across 2 cities is a bit wild. I thought the UK would get at least 6 shows. :skull:

but all are stadiums, plus maybe they add more since July + August are completely clear so far

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

is she doing Ziggo? imagine they've downgraded her to AFAS 

She's doing Ziggo twice

Depends on the pricing if I'm attending

• Thanks 1

Literally NOBODY in the US cares about this album or wants to see it live, especially a year from now. She better hope she has a new record out by then.

• Like 1

The italian venue is horrendous, it's an open field that holds up to 80,000 people, all general admission. I think I'm going to pass on this one. 

spacer.png

Edited by ariananext
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

Literally NOBODY in the US cares about this album or wants to see it live, especially a year from now. She better hope she has a new record out by then.

And here you are, again, appearing from the dead just to write something negative, as always LOL

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.