Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

i remember that atrl said that she would not be able to fill this stadium and she did it in 5 minutes omg :deadbanana2:

how is this site always wrong? :ahh:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DUA LIPA

• campelo

• Cain

• mike_int

1 hour ago, Young In Love said:

love this for her but i don't get this new trend of announcing and selling tickets for a show that's in a whole damn year :rip:

Because you know logistics, organisation, planning, and Wembley stadium is kind of busy.

Edited by Vermouth

Houdini's impact. She comes and she goes, if you were lucky enough to lock her tickets before they went Houdini  :clap3:

I told you guys! Her demand is insane and she's always underestimated.

She toured stadiums in South America and she could do it easily. She's definitely one hell of a performer! I got tickets for Friday with my BF but I'm so happy more people will get to see her live! Shows at Wembley are always a blast 

• Like 4

She is the millennium and she is the generation!!

After her Glastonbury performance I'm not surprised. It's all I heard about for a few days afterwards. It's done wonders for her.

I'm hoping she announces a date in the Etihad in Manchester or old Trafford cricket ground. 

• Like 1

Night 1 sold out and night 2 on its way to being sold out too - oh we love to see it!

Sold out in 5 mins??? Our Girl selling out a STADIUM in 5 mins?? :WAP:

She is the moment even after FN it seems. The UK darling we didn't push to one side

1 minute ago, Doogle said:

She is the moment even after FN it seems. The UK darling we didn't push to one side

Where you living in Japan? She's sold out two arena dates there

(sorry if I'm confusing you with another member nn)

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

Where you living in Japan? She's sold out two arena dates there

(sorry if I'm confusing you with another member nn)

I'm near Osaka and she's doing Saitama near Tokyo (about 3 hours bullet train) and I can't travel bc of work :jonny: idek if I'll be back in London next summer 

We thought she would do Summer Sonic the big Japan festival this summer but no such luck. I'm glad she's touring here though, screams in global

Edited by Doogle

isn't she local to the UK? would be sad if she couldn't sell out stadiums there

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

The power of a huge catalog of hits already + her redeeming herself as a great performer :clap3:

People know they will have a great time singing along to massive smashas (and RO tracks :eli:)

21 minutes ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

Even if she was local, which she categorically isn't, selling out Wembley isn't easy and most of the major pop girls can't, be for real

It's so funny how when this was announced, it was all "she won't be able to fill a stadium 💀", "she must have announced this a year early because that's how long it'll take to sell out" 

And now that it sold out in MINUTES, "it would be sad if it didn't sell out", "this isn't impressive"

:bibliahh:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Doogle said:

I'm near Osaka and she's doing Saitama near Tokyo (about 3 hours bullet train) and I can't travel bc of work :jonny: idek if I'll be back in London next summer 

We thought she would do Summer Sonic the big Japan festival this summer but no such luck. I'm glad she's touring here though, screams in global

Ugh sad to hear you can't go! Tbh I'm kinda surprised she's sold it out two times. I'm sure she's not a 'thing' in Japan but the people there listening to Western music must like her

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

Watch your mouth Sabrina Carpenter

• Haha 7

Did she sell out as in sell out or did she sell out as in Beyonce "sell out wink wink"?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This is gonna trigger certain members on here. 

We knew she could do it! :clap3:

oh wow congrats 

Time for Falling Forever promo and video now to sell out 2nd day as well!

This is amazing, but also why is she announcing random dates instead of the whole tour. Like girl throw us a bone I need to know how to plan :suburban:

MASSIVE :clap3:

the Houdini choreo at the Grammys and the Glastonbury clips are doing wonders for her, she proved she's an amazing performer 

1 hour ago, on the line said:

Did she sell out as in sell out or did she sell out as in Beyonce "sell out wink wink"?

she sell out like bey and taylor :thing:

ATRL wad WRONG AGAIN :dies:

People here told me she is floping… At the end Dua always win 

Announce more stadiums arround the world Dua we are ready :duca:

• Like 1

B-b-but faceless! :laugh:

I think a 3rd show is doable if she doesn't go to any other cities there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.