Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

Could someone confirm if Dua Lipa is coming to Lollapalooza Chile? I bought the pre-sale impulsively and I don't want it to have been in vain. If she is not coming i swear to god,, idk what i would do 😭

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Cain

On 7/30/2024 at 11:41 AM, Naikuun said:

Could someone confirm if Dua Lipa is coming to Lollapalooza Chile? I bought the pre-sale impulsively and I don't want it to have been in vain. If she is not coming i swear to god,, idk what i would do 😭

New rumors say she will do both, festivals and solo shows

On 7/30/2024 at 1:41 PM, Naikuun said:

It's like 99% confirmed at this point :deadbanana2:

She will headline a festival (I guess) in Mumbai. Nov 30

The whole rollout for the dates is a mess!

:suburban:

we need European dates

On 7/30/2024 at 1:41 PM, Naikuun said:

New update, she is NOT doing Lolla. Headliners are Olivia, Justin Timberlake, Alanis, Shawn Mendes and TOOL.

23 hours ago, Popboi. said:

New update, she is NOT doing Lolla. Headliners are Olivia, Justin Timberlake, Alanis, Shawn Mendes and TOOL.

in brazil. Praying she skip Argentina and Chile too :ducky:

24 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

in brazil. Praying she skip Argentina and Chile too :ducky:

Rumor has it she rejected Lolla a couple months and got replaced by Shawn. So he's axing his proper tour and she's doing one instead in April. She wouldn't skip Brazil of all places and do it in Arg/Chile when she can do stadiums in all 3 :rip:

Edited by Popboi.

New era starts in January, the Wembley dates are gonna kick off the tour for the new album, so the rest of the dates around the world are gonna be announced by February. The current dates are all the ones we'll get for RO Tour

Spoiler

:ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.