Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Summer Tour (Glastonbury)

campelo

I GOT THEM!!!!! SEE YA IN NIMES! 

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Pendulum

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Why are there 150k people in line for a pre-order only pre-sale of some small ass Berlin show, I'm gonna kms

because you could have registered without ordering the album...it was on her website written "no purchase necessary" the tankery of it all

Edited by campelo

A friend got us tickets for Pula. :jonny6:

1 minute ago, campelo said:

because you could have registered without ordering the album...it was on her website. 

I'm guessing those who actually ordered the album got the codes yesterday, whereas those who didn't got them today after the sale started? Thus giving a head start to those who actually bought something.

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

I'm guessing those who actually ordered the album got the codes yesterday, whereas those who didn't got them today after the sale started? Thus giving a head start to those who actually bought something.

I didn't pre order the album and got the code yesterday...same with my friend who pre-ordered :thing:

That friend who got us tickets signed up on her website and didn't have to pre-order the album. He did pre-save it tho. 

Welp, guess I'm gonna have to go once the actual tour starts, cause there is NO WAY I'm getting these Berlin tickets :rip: 

snatched tickets for Pula

ddd Im poor rn, hoping for a real tour I can buy tickets for

Edited by TSwiftie

4 minutes ago, campelo said:

I didn't pre order the album and got the code yesterday...same with my friend who pre-ordered :thing:

3 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

That friend who got us tickets signed up on her website and didn't have to pre-order the album. He did pre-save it tho. 

O- :thing: mess

I'm done with getting concert tickets being so hard because of scalpers though. Ticketmaster should implement mandatory ID, or something, so when they clock you re-selling your tickets, they can snatch them back.

• Like 1

I need a Croatian girlie to help me out with the logistics. What's the best way to travel from Zagreb to Pula? I'll stream Baby Lasagna daily in return.

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

I need a Croatian girlie to help me out with the logistics. What's the best way to travel from Zagreb to Pula? I'll stream Baby Lasagna daily in return.

Bus, easily. Our trains are a MESS and it's best not to rely on them :rip: 

Bus, easily. Our trains are a MESS and it's best not to rely on them :rip: 

Yes, I have PTSD from the Croatian train I've been to. :rip: Can you recommend a local bus company or whatever cause FlixBus does not have direct routes to Pula

Still waiting for Berlin :jonny6:

Yes, I have PTSD from the Croatian train I've been to. :rip: Can you recommend a local bus company or whatever cause FlixBus does not have direct routes to Pula

Arriva has the most lines, Brioni Pula also go a few times a day. 

https://www.arriva.com.hr/hr-hr/naslovna

https://www.brioni.hr/en-gb/Home-page/gad_source/1/gclid/CjwKCAjwkuqvBhAQEiwA65XxQOZwxqFObc8bdqJpcyFUYiqPWAfnspJIvKQQWfWWW7v-6lJOB4nSKhoCSW0QAvD_BwE

Edited by greeneyedsoul
  • Like 2

omg imagine Severina opening the Pula gig :jonny6:

Pula was very easy to get. Too bad it's hard to travel to and there's not much to do there :gaycat6:

omg imagine Severina opening the Pula gig :jonny6:

Girl she's too big to open :rip: We're probs getting Franka Batelić or Nika Turković

6 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Pula was very easy to get. Too bad it's hard to travel to and there's not much to do there :gaycat6:

Well, it's June so you can have a few nice days at the beach. :gaycat4:

• Like 2

The stress for Berlin..

I was 17.000 in line, standing was gone when I could buy but I kept refreshing, got kicked out due to ‘bot activity' but somehow could re enter after a while and just kept refreshing and finally got my golden circle tickets. 

1 minute ago, Dmnkklbrt said:

The stress for Berlin..

I was 17.000 in line, standing was gone when I could buy but I kept refreshing, got kicked out due to ‘bot activity' but somehow could re enter after a while and just kept refreshing and finally got my golden circle tickets. 

How much were the seating tickets?

ugh will wait for ticketmaster hell when UK dates get announced...

14 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

How much were the seating tickets?

Around 93€ I guess

but I wouldn't have gotten any as I can't go early and I wouldn't spend 90€ to sit far in the back as seats are first come first serve.

What are the Pula prices?

I still have 67k people in front of me for Berlin

Settled for seating for France, got standing for Croatia 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.