Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

10 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

they say they do this to combat scalpers and resellers but by doing this they basically become the scalpers themselves.

Exactly that 

Idk how is this legal really 

Especially in this occasion that there is no seat plan and everyone can seat wherever 

You can pay 270€ and literally end up in the last row 

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Cain

On 3/21/2024 at 4:55 PM, campelo said:

Yeah, if somebody like to be added let me know 

Me to Lisbon!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

ticketmaster can't do dynamic pricing in the eu so they divert some tickets from the regular sale into what they call "platinum tickets". With seats it's usually very easy to spot because there will be entire rows not available as regular tickets during pre-sales and then they show up as "platinum tickets" later on. Other than regular tickets that are also being sold on eventim or other websites, TM can set the prices for their own platinum tickets to be as high as they want and they usually fluctuate in price depending on whether they're selling well or not, they can always lower them a bit in case the demand isn't as high or price them even higher to get a better margin lol. they say they do this to combat scalpers and resellers but by doing this they basically become the scalpers themselves.

Platinum tickets goes back to the original pricing close to the date of the concert, happens with every concert. I got a Madonna ticket for Amsterdam, two days prior to the concert in the original pricing of a already sold out concert :redface:

come to hong kong and macau

Royal Albert Hall show in October :jonnycat: 

London date added

spacer.png

if this is in October, it means were not getting a proper tour this fall, maybe 2025

This is gonna be so hard to get tickets for uh 

But i didn't understand 

Only the UK and Ireland residents will get the code ? 

:kitty: no tour this year, I decided to unstan

• Haha 1

I already guessed that the tour wouldn't be until next year, I guess this year she's focusing on summer shows/festivals, although it seems a little random for the London show to be in October, but I guess they plan for the era to last a long time and the tour starting next year will help that.

Yeah, I'm guessing they're also planning a re-release or a deluxe version of the album to come out before the actual world tour.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from a date with this dude who says he works for Live Nation and he said they just closed the deal for her to perform at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in ATL on her tour next summer when I mentioned I like her. He could be full of s*** so I am assuming he's lying lmfao

21 minutes ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

I just got back from a date with this dude who says he works for Live Nation and he said they just closed the deal for her to perform at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in ATL on her tour next summer when I mentioned I like her. He could be full of s*** so I am assuming he's lying lmfao

Dua playing a stadium in ATLANTA ? 

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

37 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Dua playing a stadium in ATLANTA ? 

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

I guess atlanta is a big market but again he could be lying just to lie lmfaoooo

8 hours ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

what did you have to do to get this lukewarm tea? 

15 hours ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

I guess atlanta is a big market but again he could be lying just to lie lmfaoooo

I really doubt she'll do stadiums in NA. Maybe in Canada and big cities like NY or LA.

Latin America and Europe is not a doubt. I can smell those dates at the Stade de France  :jonnycat:

Spoiler

literally :keir: jk

Is it possible to register for the artist presale for London without pre-ordering the album?

Edited by gopobo

have any of you UK girlies received your presale code for tomorrow yet? i haven't :rip:

spacer.png

if this presale code isn't in my inbox when i wake up i will be asking for a refund 

3 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

have any of you UK girlies received your presale code for tomorrow yet? i haven't :rip:

spacer.png

if this presale code isn't in my inbox when i wake up i will be asking for a refund 

The EU codes were like sent out at 17:00 Central Europe Time, day before the presale started, if I remember correctly, so I am afraid you have to be patiënt a bit longer

Edited by J-esper

Got my code and I'm very nervous!

I didn't get my code! I registered like I lived in the UK but I didn't get it, does someone got a spare code? 

She's going to have to re-elease at this point chile 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.