Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Summer Tour (Open'er, Poland)

campelo

There are still general admission for Berlin, I mean the whole day was and still are available :chick2:

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Pendulum

1 hour ago, campelo said:

There are still general admission for Berlin, I mean the whole day was and still are available :chick2:

The demand 🤣🤣🤣

• Thumbs Down 1

When those are all the tour dates of the era then what :suburban:

In 1 hour next pre-sale will start 

Did anyone get tickets for France ? Website isn't working for me :rip:

is the pre sale for berlin sold out already? (i saw that there were still seats available yesterday) :WAP:

20 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

is the pre sale for berlin sold out already? (i saw that there were still seats available yesterday) :WAP:

Berlin is sold out 

Tickets on the black market are not very expensive though.. maybe 50€ more expensive 🤔 

Tomorrow there is the general sale 

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

@campelo Could you do the attendees list in the OP?

Yeah, if somebody like to be added let me know 

22 hours ago, C.A.V said:

Did anyone get tickets for France ? Website isn't working for me :rip:

Yes for both dates,  Ticketmaster FR doesn't work for you?

16 hours ago, campelo said:

Yeah, if somebody like to be added let me know 

You can add me as attending

June 05 - Berlin, DE

June 09 - Pula, HR

June 12 - Nîmes, FR

June 13 - Nîmes, FR

:gayalipacat3:

• Thanks 1

I just got golden circle :hoetenks: I am shakinggggg

• Like 2

I got

First come seating Berlin

Seating France both dates

Standing Pula

:jonny: I hope during regular venue shows to be front row most of the shows again like during FN tour

I am so excited, these venues are beautiful. And I am so ready to see Dua live again 

I was on the fence whether to get a ticket or not but got golden circle for Berlin in the end. Feel free to hit me up and join me. :-) 

Golden in Berlin here ️ 

1 minute ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Arena Pula sold out after 5 minutes.

https://istarski.hr/node/99427-dua-lipa-rasprodana-u-pet-minuta

Here they're stating that a second concert in Pula was planned but it obviously didn't happen. 

i wonder why, after the pre-order code pre sale she could have easily added a second berlin and pula date. i feel like she'd easier sell out a second berlin date with the og prices than the platinum tickets scammery ticketmaster is attempting again (only 262-315€ platinum tickets are available for berlin)

Welp. Just as I thought, I couldn't get any ticket.

I hope she won't pull a Chromatica/Formation/Future Nostalgia and ACTUALLY release a movie. :toofunny2:

If you hear of anyone selling tickets for Nîmes on the 12th, I'm your man!

Enjoy to everyone who got lucky :heart:

@chicchick336

@sweet

Please tell me there are more dates coming… atleast after Glastonbury?

if anybody needs two Berlin tickets for general admission, hit my DM (original price as well)

8 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

i wonder why, after the pre-order code pre sale she could have easily added a second berlin and pula date. i feel like she'd easier sell out a second berlin date with the og prices than the platinum tickets scammery ticketmaster is attempting again (only 262-315€ platinum tickets are available for berlin)

The news that she will perform here leaked in December already. I don't know what happened, maybe she just wants this promo tour to be really low-key. 

I would love to see her live again but I don't wanna pay 79€ for a festival ticket and sit through all those other artists when I just wanna see her :noparty:

This is my first concert in YEARS that i will have no idea about the setlist ( Berlin ) 

I hope i get to hear

New Rules Physical and Love Again 

On 3/22/2024 at 12:32 PM, DUA LIPA said:

Can someone explain to me what are these platinum tickets ? Is ticketmaster gonna massage your feet during the concert or what ?

Is it resales or ticketmaster keeps some tickets and sells 3 times more ?

11 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Can someone explain to me what are these platinum tickets ? Is ticketmaster gonna massage your feet during the concert or what ?

Is it resales or ticketmaster keeps some tickets and sells 3 times more ?

ticketmaster can't do dynamic pricing in the eu so they divert some tickets from the regular sale into what they call "platinum tickets". With seats it's usually very easy to spot because there will be entire rows not available as regular tickets during pre-sales and then they show up as "platinum tickets" later on. Other than regular tickets that are also being sold on eventim or other websites, TM can set the prices for their own platinum tickets to be as high as they want and they usually fluctuate in price depending on whether they're selling well or not, they can always lower them a bit in case the demand isn't as high or price them even higher to get a better margin lol. they say they do this to combat scalpers and resellers but by doing this they basically become the scalpers themselves.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.