Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Summer Tour (Wembley Announced)

campelo

now watch people be mad again at the unconventional way of how they're announcing this tour, with the summer shows in stunning venues to the meltdowns over the asian leg (lol?? what was that about) to the royal albert hall show and now this stadium date next year

yeah-georganith.gif 

Edited by DUA LIPA
  • Like 1

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Pendulum

It's kinda funny how they are rolling these dates :dies: But loving the hype, the ad was so good

• Like 2

Call me naive, but I believe that Dua could book the same stadiums in Latin America that Taylor did. Maybe not 3 days per city, but definitely one day per city she could do without a problem.

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

It's kinda funny how they are rolling these dates :dies: But loving the hype, the ad was so good

i don't mind it tbh, the way they've turned these drops that would otherwise just be one single moment on social media into at least 4 different little moments (og summer dates/royal albert hall/asian leg/wembley) kind of prolongs the era especially since people keep complaining about nothing happening this time around lol :gaycat:

• Like 1

It's gonna be so hilarious if they keep announcing dates like this for the tour :lmao:

I do expect a proper announcement coming soOon though. They're probably still fixing dates and venues since she's allegedly aiming for a huge tour?

Edited by State of Grace.

1 minute ago, DUA LIPA said:

i don't mind it tbh, the way they've turned these drops that would otherwise just be one single moment on social media into at least 4 different little moments (og summer dates/royal albert hall/asian leg/wembley) kind of prolongs the era especially since people keep complaining about nothing happening this time around lol :gaycat:

Tbh I kinda mind, cause I want to plan which dates I'm going to :dies:  even if so far it all matches what I know

• Like 1

WEMBLEY STADIUM :WAP:

wondering if she will add more stadiums future dates :duca: 

I predict a North America dates feb-march  then Latin America & Europe after this :party:

5 minutes ago, Mate said:

Call me naive, but I believe that Dua could book the same stadiums in Latin America that Taylor did. Maybe not 3 days per city, but definitely one day per city she could do without a problem.

She can do 1 date in the big (50k) stadiums (not the 25k ones she did for FN) and 2 in Brazil. 

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Tbh I kinda mind, cause I want to plan which dates I'm going to :dies:  even if so far it all matches what I know

well yes…. i kind of want to plan ahead as well but they better not announce much else for now bc i need to save up money first :bird:

Spoiler

can we expect europe dates? or is wembley a one off gig? it kind of makes it seem as if it's the tour final similar to how adele close her 25 tour with additional wembley dates. 

North America deserves dust. She better announce LatAm dates next :bam:

1 minute ago, BrokenMachine said:

North America deserves dust. She better announce LatAm dates next :bam:

Houdini was a multiweek top 10 hit in Canada and two out of our four year end songs this decade so far have been Dua songs. She can skip the US. :bam:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

well yes…. i kind of want to plan ahead as well but they better not announce much else for now bc i need to save up money first :bird:

Hide contents

can we expect europe dates? or is wembley a one off gig? it kind of makes it seem as if it's the tour final similar to how adele close her 25 tour with additional wembley dates. 

I really don't know this for like 100%, because my info is months old, but so far both Asian leg and this show match so I assume everything is happening. If so then yes you can expect more european stadium dates :date:

• Thanks 1

I'm guessing she'll take a tour break after Asia, start the new one in US in Feb (to be around during GRAMMYs), then Europe in the Summer, South America in either Sept/Oct/Nov and Oceania Nov/Dec.

Edited by Popboi.

1 hour ago, Mate said:

I think she played the same venue as Taylor in Mexico already (not for multiple dates though). I think she probably could sell out a stadium in Brazil too.

18 minutes ago, Jglj said:

I think she played the same venue as Taylor in Mexico already (not for multiple dates though). I think she probably could sell out a stadium in Brazil too.

Yes she played the same venue in Mexico City as Taylor. Taylor did 4 dates and Dua just one but Dua also played another city in Mexico (also a stadium around 20k-25k capacity).

2 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

i didn't get the message this time so i guess they're only targeting select regions for the tour announcement (didn't they sometimes do this before as well?)  

Ah okay that makes more sense! I thought she blocked me lmao

11 hours ago, Popboi. said:

I'm guessing she'll take a tour break after Asia, start the new one in US in Feb (to be around during GRAMMYs), then Europe in the Summer, South America in either Sept/Oct/Nov and Oceania Nov/Dec.

I think she may do January or February in South America since it's summer there

I'm so excited for Wembley!!!!! It's going to be fantastic and I just hope I can get tickets during presale cause general sale it's going to be chaotic

1 hour ago, campelo said:

It's been a while since anyone toured here in stadiums during Jan/Feb, most acts rather focus on Award season or tour Oceania in that timeframe. Spring is usually more popular :michael:

4 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

It's been a while since anyone toured here in stadiums during Jan/Feb, most acts rather focus on Award season or tour Oceania in that timeframe. Spring is usually more popular :michael:

Also isn't it dangerous with the heat? I remember Taylor having issues with her concerts there

The advert is so fun, also happy pre-sales aren't in 3 days like many other acts :rip:

Hoping to snatch tickets and go with my girlfriend :WAP:

14 hours ago, Popboi. said:

3 hours ago, campelo said:

Australia/New Zealand will come right after Asia. She would be dumb not to have that quick flight down to Oz. 

Plus if there's any part of her fanbase that deserves SOMETHING this era, it's the Aussies. We've had barely anything this era.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.