Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Summer Tour (Mad Cool, Spain)

campelo

She needs to come to Australia after Asia in Dec-Jan. It'll be summer here as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Pendulum

1 hour ago, KYLIETENSION said:

Australia/New Zealand will come right after Asia. She would be dumb not to have that quick flight down to Oz. 

Plus if there's any part of her fanbase that deserves SOMETHING this era, it's the Aussies. We've had barely anything this era.

YES COME THRU DUA PLS :jonny:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

She needs to come to Australia after Asia in Dec-Jan. It'll be summer here as well. 

+1 to this. Hopefully, she does 2-3x shows in Sydney. Had the best time at the last tour 

31 minutes ago, _Fey said:

Oh wow :clap3:

Wow this is the one date I thought she would struggle with :jonnycat:

so happy for her :heart:

2 hours ago, _Fey said:

Oh wow :clap3:

Not bad for someone who is allegedly flopping, faceless, isn't a MPG and has no fanbase at all :clap3:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

it's so annoying why is she back to not changing outfits for festivals? 

i hated when she did that for the early FN-tour festivals 

She never does it for festivals (except very big ones) unless she's already touring and can just use the tour outfits

I imagine after the Asia leg she'll just use the tour outfits for any remaining festival 

She is phenomenal!!! Wow, I'm still lost for words. It was raining during 80% of the show, but she delivered like nobody else!

My friends loved her performance and so did I. I'm really proud of her. :heart2:

No Falling Forever yesterday. To be fair, the show felt "complete" with the current setlist. Banger after banger, after banger, until you lose your mind. :gayalipacat3:

• Like 8

seeing her tonight again with this summer tour, so excited to relive the electricity moment 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2024 at 5:36 PM, aaron511 said:

Has she done Falling Forever tonight?

Nope, only on Glasto

On 7/4/2024 at 10:36 PM, aaron511 said:

Has she done Falling Forever tonight?

I think she wants to able to sing in 5 years time, that song rips out all of her vocal chords

31 minutes ago, imalinduh said:

I think she wants to able to sing in 5 years time, that song rips out all of her vocal chords

If she is gonna sing it, which I assume she will after it is officially released they should move it closer to the beginning of the show when her vocal chords are not as tired yet.

2 hours ago, mike_int said:

If she is gonna sing it, which I assume she will after it is officially released they should move it closer to the beginning of the show when her vocal chords are not as tired yet.

they can just play it in a lowered key and i think she'd sing it perfectly fine tbh

On 4/4/2024 at 10:50 PM, _love_pop_girls_ said:

I just got back from a date with this dude who says he works for Live Nation and he said they just closed the deal for her to perform at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in ATL on her tour next summer when I mentioned I like her. He could be full of s*** so I am assuming he's lying lmfao

So I never got an update on this cause I blocked him :rip: but what do we think her North American tour will be? Arenas again? Im assuming EU will be stadiums 

• Confused 1

I think her team should focus more on Latin America rather than North America, she can easily do a stadium tour in latam in so many countries, also will she headline coachella next year!?

On 7/6/2024 at 4:43 PM, imalinduh said:

It's not the song's fault though. Honestly her belting technique isn't too great. She hits the right notes but her voice gets very raspy and it doesn't sound healthy.

She should work on that with a proper vocal coach if she wants to preserve her voice. Even the smaller belts in Hallucinate, Physical or Be the One sound very unhealthy when she does them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.