Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

Of all the countries, do you doubt Dua can sell Wembley? In the UK? Dua?... americans :duck:

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DUA LIPA

• campelo

• Cain

• mike_int

isn't that in 11 months? :rip: 

• Like 1

Dua is lowkey a touring force in Europe and LatAm. 

I think she can pull it off. :hippo:

hope she comes to Toronto next

Glastonbury is only one weekend? if it was two weekends like Coachella the hype would increase even more

i didn't get the message this time so i guess they're only targeting select regions for the tour announcement (didn't they sometimes do this before as well?)  

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

WEMBLEY ANNOUNCED

JUNE 20th 2025

+ o2 commercial

Edited by DUA LIPA

Posted (edited)

Confirmed :clap3:

Edited by BlackoutZone
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

now watch people be mad again at the unconventional way of how they're announcing this tour, with the summer shows in stunning venues to the meltdowns over the asian leg (lol?? what was that about) to the royal albert hall show and now this stadium date next year

yeah-georganith.gif 

Edited by DUA LIPA
  • Like 1

It's kinda funny how they are rolling these dates :dies: But loving the hype, the ad was so good

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Confirmed :clap3:

And the ODHs will seethe about it :hippo:

• Haha 1

Wait people didn't think she'd be able to do this? A stadium in UK? :rip:

SLAYYYY whew hopefully it's not too hard to get tickets. Royal Albert was impossible 

SMASHini the stadium anthem that you are :jonnycat:

• Like 2

Call me naive, but I believe that Dua could book the same stadiums in Latin America that Taylor did. Maybe not 3 days per city, but definitely one day per city she could do without a problem.

the ad is actually legendary lemme stream houdini 

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

It's kinda funny how they are rolling these dates :dies: But loving the hype, the ad was so good

i don't mind it tbh, the way they've turned these drops that would otherwise just be one single moment on social media into at least 4 different little moments (og summer dates/royal albert hall/asian leg/wembley) kind of prolongs the era especially since people keep complaining about nothing happening this time around lol :gaycat:

• Like 1

A headline tour should happen this fall and a new lead next summer. If she's going to drag this long for touring, she will, flop hard next time since she has no fanbase at all….

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

It's gonna be so hilarious if they keep announcing dates like this for the tour :lmao:

I do expect a proper announcement coming soOon though. They're probably still fixing dates and venues since she's allegedly aiming for a huge tour?

Edited by State of Grace.

1 minute ago, DUA LIPA said:

i don't mind it tbh, the way they've turned these drops that would otherwise just be one single moment on social media into at least 4 different little moments (og summer dates/royal albert hall/asian leg/wembley) kind of prolongs the era especially since people keep complaining about nothing happening this time around lol :gaycat:

Tbh I kinda mind, cause I want to plan which dates I'm going to :dies:  even if so far it all matches what I know

• Like 1

WEMBLEY STADIUM :WAP:

wondering if she will add more stadiums future dates :duca: 

I predict a North America dates feb-march  then Latin America & Europe after this :party:

3 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

she has no fanbase at all

Then who are the ones buying tickets and selling out the current summer tour and the Asian leg :suburban:?

• Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.