Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Tour (Wembley Sold Out)

campelo

I do think she could sell it, depending on the price ofc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DUA LIPA

• campelo

• Cain

• mike_int

Coachella in April CONFIRMED!

Surprised the dumb fans aren't in here complaining about her wearing leather while the album has "beach" aesthetics :rip:

OT: she did so well :clap3:

The FNTour, her awards show performances, and now Glastonbury will officially make her a touring force :clap3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The FNTour, her awards show performances, and now Glastonbury will officially make her a touring force :clap3:

she already a touring force, at least in LatAm she toured the same venues that Taylor did 

Just now, shyboi said:

she already a touring force, at least in LatAm she toured the same venues that Taylor did 

I agree. I'd say she is one in Europe too. I can see her trying stadiums in some big cities with the DL4 tour maybe. 

• Like 1

E7wz2eHVEAgITMs.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

Insane. It's what she deserves! :clap3:

And yet another loss for OTHs who were comparing her to that blonde ex Fifth Harmony member who can barely sell out theatres…

Give it up already. Dua is here to stay :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

so tour next year is confirmed then yas

• Like 1

So she is doing stadiums?? :eek: 

Radical Optimis the Flop era that you are!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

honestly, after the RO flop, instead of touring next year she should lock herself up in the studio and release a new album filled with bops or else the new girls will totally throw her out

• Like 1

She already has 10 years of hit after hit in the UK, I don't get why some act surprised or acting like her catalog isn't huge in there :giraffe:

44 minutes ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

um yeah likely to be part of a festival because dua can't sell Wembley Stadium atm

If there's one big stadium she can sell right now, it's Wembley :rip:

• Like 1

This generation's Princess Diana :jonny:

I'd be honestly surprised and impressed if she managed to sell out Wembley. 

queen of selling out stadiums and having her first two albums be the most streamed of all time 

:jonny6:

• Like 1

out of all the (uk) pop acts, why would u doubt dua not being able to sell a show in london out of all places 

• Thanks 5

She can easily sell out Wembley! Her Glasto was fantastic and considering there were 70K people in queue to get tickets for her Royal Albert Hall this wouldn't be a problem at all for her

I will try anything to get tickets for me and my bf

• Like 1

I'll go if she's doing her own show honestly! If it's part of the summertime ball, good luck to her, but I will not be attending that local'd event :sorry:

Tour dates are coming :duca: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shyboi said:

Please no, this is not truth at all

In Brazil:
Taylor performed in Nilton Santos stadium in Rio (70k x 3 nights), while Dua did Barra Olympic Park because it was part of the Rock in Rio festival.
Taylor performed the Alliance Stadium in São Paulo (record was broken so at least 65k three times), while Dua did the Arena Anehmbi (35k once, reported)

In Argentina:
Taylor performed in River Plate Stadium (70k x 3 nights) while Dua did an open field park (110k in 2 dates, 55k each)

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Clauss said:

In Brazil:
Taylor performed in Nilton Santos stadium in Rio (70k x 3 nights), while Dua did Barra Olympic Park because it was part of the Rock in Rio festival.
Taylor performed the Alliance Stadium in São Paulo (record was broken so at least 65k three times), while Dua did the Arena Anehmbi (35k once, reported)

In Argentina:
Taylor performed in River Plate Stadium (70k x 3 nights) while Dua did an open field park (110k in 2 dates, 55k each)

i forgot Mexico is considered North America, my bad 

Dua won't have a problem with demand in her base market with the homecoming hype of playing such an iconic venue especially after Glastonbury; regardless they will make sure the allotted tickets sell out quickly and after the splash FOMO PR headlines they will put up a second date and then she'll have a year to really fill them up to max capacity (or as near to it as she can get).

Push a new single for RO expanded edition ASAP and it would be smart to have a new album by next Spring too. She keeps rolling with the punches and her touring giant (particularly in Europe) status is going to secure her place as a modern pop icon  regardless of any one underperformance. A hit for her isn't far away.

• Thanks 6

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Clauss said:

In Brazil:

In Argentina:

Her team underestimated her power here, all tickets were sold out in minutes and had queues of +100k. Except Sao Paulo, but people didn't want to go to Anhembi because it's awful lmao, even with that she oversold that venue (capacity for 30K).

I hope her team makes the right moves this time and books at least 2 dates in the big stadiums 

Edited by Papi Juancho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.