Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Summer Tour (Glastonbury)

campelo

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Raiven (Eurovision Slovenia 2024) was at Dua's show last night! First she was booked with Grand Finals performance at Eurovision,  then performing at Zagreb Gay Pride,  and now seeing Dua in Pula. I love that for her :jonny:

All of the Croatian gays that went to see Dua said there were a bunch of children and their parents at her show, because Dua is the IT GIRL in Croatian schools, especially with little girls nnnnn; the fact she sold out in a couple of minutes, and it was 10 year olds screeching at their parents to buy tickets before they sold out online  :dies:

Honestly, no offence to the children, they clearly have taste but.. :suburban: The other half of the audience were those typical middle aged Balkan men who will not hesitate to call you a peder, like, what are you doing at a Dua gig? :ahh:

But the gag for me was me bumping into an old classmate from my bachelor's. He's from Rijeka so it made sense but baby I had to flee from the scene because me and him were not on good terms :suburban:

Are you going to Avril next week?

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Pendulum

8 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Honestly, no offence to the children, they clearly have taste but.. :suburban: The other half of the audience were those typical middle aged Balkan men who will not hesitate to call you a peder, like, what are you doing at a Dua gig? :ahh:

But the gag for me was me bumping into an old classmate from my bachelor's. He's from Rijeka so it made sense but baby I had to flee from the scene because me and him were not on good terms :suburban:

Are you going to Avril next week?

Yes. I bought tickets to see Avril months before Dua announced her show, and I was fuming since I am broke and can't really waste money on two shows on two different weekends where I have to pay for gas money. I'd rather see Dua than Avril since I already went to Avril last year in Austria to watch her lazy ass perform but oh well. At least there won't be any kids at Avril show next Monday, just aging old Gen Z and millennial emos with scene haircuts and piercings pushing 40 :suburban:

I also want to see Yungblud who is performing in Zagreb,  but I will see on the day of the show if I will go since I work this week in the morning. His tickets are cheap unlike Avril who was more expensive than Dua's tickets... I mean, girl.... :rip: :toofunny2: no wonder her show still isn't sold out 

How are the Asian dates doing? Any chance they will be adding more shows apart from the Malaysian one?

3 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Idk why but I feel like it's illegal if an artist doesn't perform the first track on their album while on tour 

Honestly… I'm literally flying to Madrid to see her and have been trying to memorise all the stupid lyrics to this damn album and only FOUR SONGS

I'm hoping the setlist changes by July 

28 minutes ago, dillan said:

Honestly… I'm literally flying to Madrid to see her and have been trying to memorise all the stupid lyrics to this damn album and only FOUR SONGS

I'm hoping the setlist changes by July 

Same 

I feel such an idiot i memorized the lyrics of Whatcha doin , French Exit , End of an era and Falling Forever as i thought she would perform 100% 

I had so much fun in Berlin but even though i love Pretty Please , she should have performed 2 of the above instead 

4 hours ago, aaron511 said:

How are the Asian dates doing? Any chance they will be adding more shows apart from the Malaysian one?

She flopped, they set her up. :duck:

Spoiler

jk I tried for the pre-sale in the Philippines, but closed the windows after seeing the price of flights. :chick3: I had 25k people in front of me, so I think she was doing well.

10 hours ago, aaron511 said:

Kuala Lumpur sold out immediately, 2nd show was added, dont know about other cities

Show no.1  in Nimes, France tonight (2nd night tomorrow)

Capacity 16k

Ar%C3%A8nes-de-N%C3%AEmes-2-%C2%A9-L.-Bo7e7394ecb595603eaa05e31cc90c7a78.jpg2362295186_1b4ef24e4f_b.jpg

Edited by mike_int
  • Like 1

Just came back from the show. WOW. The performer that you are Dua Lipa. If you thought she was good in FN, this is FN on steroids, the way she commands that stage now. She just has it. 

She will kill Glasto.

• Like 5

:clap3:

• Like 1

The Skydome and the venue in Taiwan look huge. I hope the girl really changes some parts of the stage if she plans to tour around the world, because... :duck:

FN Tour in London,Antwerp was in 18,000 - 15,000 venues per night

1 hour ago, yassskween said:

FN Tour in London,Antwerp was in 18,000 - 15,000 venues per night

Antwerp  had 42,550 ticket sold for 2 nights so 21k for each

Sao Paolo was 35,4k

Buenos Aires was 50k

Mexico City was 64k

London had 19,5k

Barcelona and Lisbon were both around 18k

Santiago 28k

Bogota 32k

Monterey 21k

and free show in Tirana had audience of 200k

So she did quite nice venues for a tour with only 2 albums ;)

Fir54lc-Uo-AAsai-Q.jpg

+

Tokyo Saitama Arena has capacity of 37k and she plays two nights this November

Edited by mike_int

everyone who decided not to get tickets for these shows/sell them bc they didnt like RO are really missing out. this was one of my favourite dua shows! i'm so sad i couldn't do both nights but it would have absolutely been worth it. i really hope a european RO tour is happening next year bc i really want to see her again asap :gaycat6:

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Sergiov said:

Just came back from the show. WOW. The performer that you are Dua Lipa. If you thought she was good in FN, this is FN on steroids, the way she commands that stage now. She just has it. 

She will kill Glasto.

not to double post but i know right! she's absolutely magnetic on stage like i couldn't keep my eyes off her. she's become such a force :WAP:

• Like 3

wow the Nimes shows look amazing, she gets better and better as she gains confidence 

can't wait to experience this in LatAm :jonnycat:

also shocked @ those sold-out shows in Asia since it's one of her weakest markets

• Like 2

It was such an adventure. First seeing her in Berlin in the pouring rain in the GC. Then queuing in the Sun in Pula, security ruining it but still ended up in front :jonny: and seeing Dua in Nimes in seating spots which was an experience as well :jonny: I love this set. I mean she performed almost half of the album which is what some artists only during their main tours. A perfect mix of new songs, tour/fan favs and hits. The new arrangements are clever and get the crowd hyped. The only thing I might have added was her having perform DTN in some way rather than an interlude.  I have seen people dressing up like the music video and singing it in the queue.

but overall I am.so grateful I have seen these 4 shows,  ugh I love this woman so much :jonny2:

• Like 1

Im sorry but i hate the fashion this era. All the black rock and roll outfits just doesn't match the concept. I hope we'll get REAL fashion on the big tour and not primark outfits

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

Im sorry but i hate the fashion this era. All the black rock and roll outfits just doesn't match the concept. I hope we'll get REAL fashion on the big tour and not primark outfits

I have to agree, styling this era is weak.

Most of the tour outfits looks like off the rack pieces put together.

Only outfit from tour I like so far is this one, and that's cause her body looks great in it:

• Like 3

I'm only a casual listener of hers, but the show looks really fun. I'd go see her if came to my city (and the tickets were decently priced). 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2024 at 12:44 PM, aaron511 said:

New dates in Korea and Singapore :duck: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

double post 

Edited by campelo

Posted (edited)

double post 

Edited by campelo

Does anybody know what song does this mix sample at 3:01? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.