Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Summer Tour (Glastonbury)

campelo

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Pendulum

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Wait.....Cain being finally positive about 1 thing this era :party:

You're right, I slipped, let me bring back the negative; I don't like that it's basically the FN tour only that the FN album tracks are swapped with RO singles 

3 hours ago, Papi Juancho said:

:duck: but ATRL insisted on combining threads

are we going to do a seperate thread for the royal albert hall and texas show as well? :suburban:

Glastonbury will be AMAZING I can feel it !

She didn't perform Maria? I am so glad I didn't give this evil ***** my hard earned money!

tenor.gif

13 hours ago, Papi Juancho said:

Set list for the "Radical Optimism SUMMER SHOWS"

"Training Season" RO

"One Kiss" DL

"Illusion" RO

"Break My Heart" FN

"Levitating" FN

"These Walls" RO

"Be the One" DL

"Love Again" FN

"Pretty Please" FN

"Hallucinate" FN

"New Rules" DL

"Electricity" DL

"Cold Heart" RO :oh:

"Happy For You" RO

"Physical" FN

"Don't Start Now" FN

"Houdini" RO

I kinda like the setlist, but I would've replaced Love Again, Be The One and Hallucinate with Maria, French Exit and Falling Forever. DTN not being on the setlist is quite surprising. Will she never sing that live?!

Posted (edited)

Another video:

Edited by mike_int

She abandoned Houdini so she could do an award campaign for DTN, which she ended up not getting an Oscar nomination for

If I were her, I would pretend the song didn't exist for the tour either nn

• Like 1

now look at that entirely different stage for the entirely new tour she's about to have in asia :gayalipacat1:

15 hours ago, Papi Juancho said:

Set list for the "Radical Optimism SUMMER SHOWS"

"Training Season" RO

"One Kiss" DL

"Illusion" RO

"Break My Heart" FN

"Levitating" FN

"These Walls" RO

"Be the One" DL

"Love Again" FN

"Pretty Please" FN

"Hallucinate" FN

"New Rules" DL

"Electricity" DL

"Cold Heart" RO :oh:

"Happy For You" RO

"Physical" FN

"Don't Start Now" FN

"Houdini" RO

hate it. 

2 hours ago, Migs said:

I kinda like the setlist, but I would've replaced Love Again, Be The One and Hallucinate with Maria, French Exit and Falling Forever. DTN not being on the setlist is quite surprising. Will she never sing that live?!

NOT when Love Again and Be The One are the best songs on their parent albums. They're setlist staples for the rest of her career.

:suburban:

But yeah I wouldn't have cared about Hallucinate missing for Falling Forever or Maria.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

The marketing/branding for this era is such a disaster. I've seen many TikTok comments and tweets shook that she announced a "tour" and they missed it. On the bright side, the performances are quite excellent and she ate every single song I've seen despite the staging and production being very lowkey.

She should have called these Glastonbury rehearsals shows something else then announced a proper tour with different legs calling it the Radical Optimism Tour. 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not gonna lie I despise the stage, I despise how the catwalk is much lower it looks so weird both up close to the stage and from afar from what I've watched online. The performances themselves look good but I'm so distracted by whatever the stage is.

19 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

NOT when Love Again and Be The One are the best songs on their parent albums. They're setlist staples for the rest of her career.

But yeah I wouldn't have cared about Hallucinate missing for Falling Forever or Maria.

I love both as well, but they had their time to shine. It's time to make room for new songs.

Ohhhh she is only getting started :party:

• Like 1

I was watching the videos in constant fear of someone falling because of how wet the floor is :dies:

her eras tour 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, eduardolevit said:

electricity, one kiss, cold heart :biblio:

electricity was one of the highlight of the concert, the energy was unmatched 

• Like 1

no Falling Forever? pfffffffffff

Honestly I love the stage with the moving platforms. Setlist however... Only 4 RO songs and not even a new one performed? Girl I hope she switches it up for the real tour

• Like 1

I know this is just a low budget summer tour and not the real thing. But please change that setlist before the world tour starts. Be The One was just done on the FN Tour, she needs to do IDGAF and/or Blow Your Mind instead as they were bigger hits. And more RO songs please :bird:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

Be The One is one of the best memories of my FN tour date, the whole exchange between her and fans (don't know if she still does it) was amazing, it was one of the few songs she interacted with the crowd, plus it's a thousand better live compared to studio version. I hope she keeps it forever :heart:

Edited by ariananext
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Be The One is one of the best memories of my FN tour date, the whole exchange between her and fans (don't know if she still does it) was amazing, it was one of the few songs she interacted with the crowd, plus it's a thousand better live compared to studio version. I hope she keeps it forever :heart:

That was magical then, we need another magical experience with another song from DL1

Can't wait to watch this show live in Austin City Limits this October. :flame:

Posted (edited)

Full Show:

costumes by Marc Jacobs

New Rules remix sounds good

Edited by mike_int

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.