Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Summer Tour (Glastonbury)

campelo

not to double post but first song confirmed (and this was kind of a no brainer anyway)

Spoiler

does she have two staircases on stage 👀

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Pendulum

1 hour ago, DUA LIPA said:

i thought this was a joke but then i saw that people have actually been queueing today.

the demand! :gaycat3: (have fun!)

14 hours ago, campelo said:

:biblionny: don't make me end you

oops it was a joke i'm in australia :lmao:

wish i was there tho <3

On 5/31/2024 at 3:34 PM, Papi Juancho said:

Dua is calling the upcoming dates as "Summer Shows", I guess these shows will be more "intimate" with a short setlist and less production. She will probably reuse the FN stage like she did at the Burger Event (lol)

OF COURSE WITH ALL THIS CONFUSION, because most people think they are part of the "Radical Optimism Tour", there will be people crying (DuaNostalgica) and saying: "why is the set-list a mess" "oh my god, the dowgrade of the production and the outfits" and more stuff like that.

That's why it's necessary to know the difference between both things. :duck:

:cm:

Just now, Papi Juancho said:

:cm:

watch her not changing the set list for the asian leg :gaycat5:

the berlin show is going to look the most low budget tho bc everything at waldbühne looks low budget, that venue just has a tiny stage and no space to build much around it because of its tent like structure.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, DarkGa said:

What's going to stop seated ticket holders from going into the "gold circle", it looks open planned :gaycat6:

My fist :gayalipacat3: joking ofcourse

Edited by J-esper

Wait is today really the start of the tour? I thought the summer shows in Europe in these open-air venues were just more of a one-off summer/promo tour for the album, and that the actual proper tour would kick-off with the Asian leg later this year? The marketing has been all over the place.

18 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Wait is today really the start of the tour? I thought the summer shows in Europe in these open-air venues were just more of a one-off summer/promo tour for the album, and that the actual proper tour would kick-off with the Asian leg later this year? The marketing has been all over the place.

This run has a different name but it's technically part of the tour for RO. So it's kind of opening night, though I'm sure the actual arena treck will have a different/bigger production.

If there's mutliple sets it's going to be a glastonbury set which she'll debut tonight and an asian arena tour set which she'll debut later this year. although i do think that some changes and updates might occur i don't think she'll do two completely different shows for this album.

1 hour ago, DUA LIPA said:

If there's mutliple sets it's going to be a glastonbury set which she'll debut tonight and an asian arena tour set which she'll debut later this year. although i do think that some changes and updates might occur i don't think she'll do two completely different shows for this album.

agree

the merch only has the summer shows listed and says "summer tour" so looks like the asian leg will be the start of the official RO tour?

ofc germany has the worst sygnal so none of the fans can post their content :bibliahh:

Break My Heart is the opening song

If every outfit is black I swear to god dua :rip:

now i know this isn't the actual tour but the stage and production resemble that of a secondary school talent show 

it's raining

So whats the setlist so far

- Break My Heart

- Be The one

- These Walls

- Love Again

- One Kiss

PRETTY PLEASE SURVIVED :jonny5:

1. Training Season
  2. Levitating
  3. Break My Heart
  4. One Kiss
  5. These Walls
  6. Pretty Please
  7. Love Again
  8. Be the One
  9. New Rules
  10. Cold Heart
  11. Illusion
  12. Physical

seems to be the setlist so far. Not bad but we need more RO

Posted (edited)

No Cool… No IDGAF… No Fever…  No DSN… No Dance The Night…. But she kept Pretty Please & Cold Heart… I'm speechless.:suburban:

FN Tour >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever this low budget mess is

Edited by TayDuaStan

Posted (edited)

13. Houdini

and.... she left? :dies: The show was only 13 songs?? Barely over an hour??

Not even Happy For You? Don't Start Now??? Oh wow girl

Edited by aaron511

Not Don't Start Now? Are you kidding me?

• Thanks 1

Yeah, scrap the tour asap and rethink everything. I don't care what it takes. This era deserved to be so much better… :dancehall3:

• Like 1

Just now, Nefertiti0 said:

Thank god Happy For You made it. The best song from RO by a mile :jonny5:

Happy for You and Electricity are also on the setlist.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.