Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Summer Tour (Glastonbury)

campelo

6 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

That's what every tour is about tho :suburban:

Yeah sure but i mean answering to a member above saying that the summer shows will be with less production and later she will give full Tour vibes ... i dont think thats the case 

In general it looks like Dua wants to give this year a more stripped down side of her , choosing amfitheaters and alternative venues where you obviously cannot give high budget but you can bring a nice atmosphere

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• DUA LIPA

• shark_heather

• Pendulum

i think the show is going to change from the Berlin date to Glasto to the Asian leg, especially with Glasto and the Asian leg having much bigger stages but idk it would be strange and unlike her if she switched it up completely. Ofc there might be some surprises for Glasto and added elements (especially visually and production wise) but idk i'm not convinced she'll give us a brand new show for that date.

Although if she thinks of pulling a FN era Festivals tea for these pre-Asian leg shows with no outfit changes.... !!!! pls that's not even hard to plan, especially since she kept all the breaks and interludes for the festivals and summer shows but still just kept returning in the same look, like what was that about!!

Do we think she'll bring back some tracks from DL1 apart from New Rules and Be the One? I would really like her to perform Blow Your Mind and IDGAF again :dancehall: Thinking Bout You or Lost In Your Light would be fantastic too!

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Do we think she'll bring back some tracks from DL1 apart from New Rules and Be the One? I would really like her to perform Blow Your Mind and IDGAF again :dancehall: Thinking Bout You or Lost In Your Light would be fantastic too!

let's hope she switched up the set list! 

there's not really anything we know of it so far, she only posted some warm up teasers (dance rehearsals) but i guess we will find out more in two days when they'll inevitably do some sort of sound check at the berlin venue :coffee:

4 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

i think the show is going to change from the Berlin date to Glasto to the Asian leg, especially with Glasto and the Asian leg having much bigger stages but idk it would be strange and unlike her if she switched it up completely. Ofc there might be some surprises for Glasto and added elements (especially visually and production wise) but idk i'm not convinced she'll give us a brand new show for that date.

Although if she thinks of pulling a FN era Festivals tea for these pre-Asian leg shows with no outfit changes.... !!!! pls that's not even hard to plan, especially since she kept all the breaks and interludes for the festivals and summer shows but still just kept returning in the same look, like what was that about!!

I think it will be the same show, actually the festivals may be shorter in duration 

31 minutes ago, campelo said:

I think it will be the same show, actually the festivals may be shorter in duration 

yeah lol, that's what i was trying to say, but i think maybe they will have some surprises in store for glasto because the stage has more production value than the smaller amphitheatres.

who is coming tomorrow to Berlin? and what time are you guys queuing? :redface:

8 minutes ago, campelo said:

me, i'm already there starting the line :cupid:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, everytime said:

:biblionny: don't make me end you

2 hours ago, campelo said:

2 hours ago, everytime said:

See u there ******* 😘

17 hours ago, aaron511 said:

I would die if she does Blow Your Mind 

3 hours ago, campelo said:

I'll get there at 15.30-16.00 cause i have smh at 14:00 :suburban:Scared of the seat I'll get.

Also if anyone here wants to go and have no ticket they're really cheap rn on stubhub.com :suburban:

two catwalks seems fun :gayalipacat5:

the lower catwalk is giving either party section ala club future nostalgia/collabs medley segment of the FN tour, or stripped down emotional segment where she can connect with fans :WAP: 

the debut of her gaga'd piano segments incoming :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

She really spent all her label's money on that scrapped Training Season music video cuz why is everything this era giving low budget… :suburban:

• Haha 1

Ideal Setlist

Act I 

Training Season 

French Exit 

End of an Era

Don't Start Now

One Kiss

Whatcha Doin

Act II

Physical

These Walls

Maria

Love Again

Break My Heart

Happy For You

Cold Heart

Act III

Blow Your Mind

Electricity 

Be The One

Levitating 

Illusion 

Encore

Dance The Night 

Houdini

So excited for tomorrow :duca:  She's gonna be on stage at 20:30 and there is strict curfew at 22:00 so it's a typical show length if you care.

Also don't get too excited about the setlist nn, it's as predictable as it can possibly be, but at the core it's a top tier Dua Lipa show so

18 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

So excited for tomorrow :duca:  She's gonna be on stage at 20:30 and there is strict curfew at 22:00 so it's a typical show length if you care.

Also don't get too excited about the setlist nn, it's as predictable as it can possibly be, but at the core it's a top tier Dua Lipa show so

did she revamp parts of the songs that she's going to keep? surely most singles from FN and some DL1 moments are going to be on the set list and i guess the three RO singles + Happy For You. Is there a song she surprisingly dropped or isn't going to perform? :chick1:

4 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

did she revamp parts of the songs that she's going to keep? surely most singles from FN and some DL1 moments are going to be on the set list and i guess the three RO singles + Happy For You. Is there a song she surprisingly dropped or isn't going to perform? :chick1:

Don't know how much you wish to know, but

Yes some stuff got revamped in a fun way, she obviously kicked out the less relevant parts of FN like BWBB, GIB, We're Good etc. I think the biggest shocker however is that once again she is NOT doing Dance The Night

:bibliahh:  The rest just makes sense. The only other thing there is that she's been toying with the idea of doing either of the two fan-faves (imo) from RO album tracks, but in the end she might be doing neither which sorts of results in FN eclipsing RO there :chick1: Maybe she's going by the public reception of the album fr..

8 hours ago, ariananext said:

What's going to stop seated ticket holders from going into the "gold circle", it looks open planned :gaycat6:

12 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Hide contents

Yes some stuff got revamped in a fun way, she obviously kicked out the less relevant parts of FN like BWBB, GIB, We're Good etc. I think the biggest shocker however is that once again she is NOT doing Dance The Night

:bibliahh:  The rest just makes sense. The only other thing there is that she's been toying with the idea of doing either of the two fan-faves (imo) from RO album tracks, but in the end she might be doing neither which sorts of results in FN eclipsing RO there :chick1: Maybe she's going by the public reception of the album fr..

sounds cute!

Spoiler

good that she shelved some of the slower FN moments but sis…. doing one of two fan favs or neither is soooo :chick3:

i bet it's either these walls/watcha doing and maria 

21 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

What's going to stop seated ticket holders from going into the "gold circle", it looks open planned :gaycat6:

Securities are going to stop people 

I've been to the venue a few times, they usually really check the tickets well

27 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

How many RO songs is she doing? I hope for something more than the 3 singles and Happy for You :dies:

Also not Dance the Night missing again :rip:

she's going to pretend dance the oscar away doesn't exist i guess :gaycat5:

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, everytime said:

i thought this was a joke but then i saw that people have actually been queueing today.

the demand! :gaycat3: (have fun!)

Edited by DUA LIPA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.