Dua Lipa | Radical Optimism Summer Tour (Pula, Croatia)

campelo

The waiting queue is INSANE for this, I've been waiting for almost 20 minutes now

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• campelo

• shark_heather

• DUA LIPA

• Pendulum

been refreshing for 15 minutes and there doesn't seem to be any tickets left for London

It kicked me out of the queue...

Completely sold out the presale tickets, insane 

Yeah nothing's left of the presale so disappointing… 

Why would she book albert hall? She could've done a stadium show.. 

I was so early in the queue and couldn't get **** weep

2 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Right? The total capacity is ~5k and ~1.2k are private seats so presale for only 3.5k seats probably and my queue was 12k so I gave up. At 2 tickets per entry, you had to be in the first 2k to get the tix but i saw people with lower queue numbers not getting any tickets either :rip:

Edited by Wolf Alice

5 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Right? The total capacity is ~5k and ~1.2k are private seats so presale for only 3.5k seats probably and my queue was 12k so I gave up. At 2 tickets per entry, you had to be in the first 2k to get the tix but i saw people with lower queue numbers not getting any tickets either :rip:

Yeah, I guess she wanted something more private but I don't get why in Europe you'd go for arenas but not for the UK… 

I just don't get the point in Doing these few small shows considering not all of her fans will get the chance to see her. Just go on a world tour, she can even book some stadiums in Europe and the Uk. Clearly there's a demand… couldn't they anticipate it? I mean there were 20k people in the queue for me (I doubt that all of them got a presale code), but that's a huge number of album preorders

Edited by mrpartyrocker

21 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

this is not the tour-tour

So annoyed 

will try again on the main sale

What an absolute shambles this was

so many fans left disappointed. Friday is going to be a bloodbath 

I'm not even going to bother on Friday, I was queueing up since 9am and by the time I got it no tickets were available, either they released less than 1K or most of them will be up on resale sites. Either way it's ridiculous.

20 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

What an absolute shambles this was

so many fans left disappointed. Friday is going to be a bloodbath 

She should've done 2-3 dates… very disappointed 

21 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

I just don't get the point in Doing these few small shows  

They are album selling tools.

Yall need to chill, Royal Albert Hall is a legendary venue, artists book them for singular special show (usually orchestral). It was always going to be a bloodbath, I wouldn't be surprised if the show is to be professionally recorded as well.

+ this is NOT a tour, it's just a few promo shows for fans who can't/don't want to travel to festivals

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, mrpartyrocker said:

The real tour will be in 2025

This is just series of shows in special venues such as Nimnes and Pula coloseum or Berlin amphitheater

spacer.png

and just like that, tickets for the RAH show are being resold at a ridiculous mark up by the scalpers. i've barely seen any actual fans say they've gotten tickets on twitter 

i know this show is just a one-off and isn't part of the actual tour but it's still a shame that the ticket sale was a complete mess

• Like 1

Yeah I was 450 on the queue this morning and got in at 10:02 and there was already nothing left :coffee2:

5 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

and just like that, tickets for the RAH show are being resold at a ridiculous mark up by the scalpers. i've barely seen any actual fans say they've gotten tickets on twitter 

i know this show is just a one-off and isn't part of the actual tour but it's still a shame that the ticket sale was a complete mess

It's exhausting, how can a ticket retailing at 52 quid ended up being sold for 1K. it's insane 

• 3 weeks later...

girl I had a mini heart attack

Is she recording these?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.