naval23

I wonder if they discussed the final scene of Saltburn :chick1:

• Haha 1

spacer.png

Barry’s face is giving

spacer.png

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Id like to see travis top barry and then barry riding travis until travis makes puppy eyes and barry slides his big unc*t *i*k in travis tight football h*le and then they both bust in pleasure while taylor writes a song about it in the dark corner of the room

spacer.png

• Haha 5

Okay, but we need a top :fan:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Id like to see travis top barry and then barry riding travis until travis makes puppy eyes and barry slides his big unc*t *i*k in travis tight football h*le and then they both bust in pleasure while taylor writes a song about it in the dark corner of the room

tumblr_inline_mm69f1XfbD1qz4rgp.gif

11 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Ready for Taylor's fujoshi era I guess

tumblr_inline_mm69f1XfbD1qz4rgp.gif

• Haha 3

I'm not used to seeing Barry with clothes on. And I don't want to get used to it. Take them back off again. 

• Like 1

Both serving faces of meth

• Haha 4

Taylor's gay blood is coming :clap3:

Austin Wolf with one of his twinks. 

• Haha 3

Barry looks like Travis’ grandpa

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

200.gif?cid=a595bef3r07gx0oqbec80n1z2e89

30 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

That was beautiful

SSjmifE.gif

• Haha 5

Travis is so sweet with Taylor fans. Even with the gaylors

53 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

1697751048471293.thumb.jpg.577040521ea64

Not the most flattering photo of the two.

lmao

55 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

ersgfoiuhsdiugfsd

Taylor's homophobic era 

Travis and one of Ellen's little friends

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I'd also like to see this especially the Barry's uncut c*ck part again cause that was a moment most pleasing to me

60baa15005693d77a8f6290a75de3bc2.gif

2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

someone needs sex lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.