Shooting occurs at NYC subway station: 1 critically hurt

GardenPanty

It's so over for this city. We've been forsaken.

Even watching this was extremely stressing :biblio:

13 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

It's so over for this city. We've been forsaken.

crime is down actually.

we live in the digital age, where we have social media coverage & people with smart phones on them. so it’s easier for it look like the city has an increase in crime. when numbers show otherwise

• Thanks 3

Refund the police

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

“I’m gonna beat you up”

..ends up getting shot in the head by his own gun…:penguin:

12 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Refund the police

Mind you this happened with an increase in police funding since 2020 :cm:

15 minutes ago, VOSS said:

Refund the police

there’s a literal police precinct in the station where that happened as well as 750 national guards / heavily increased police presence as of the past two weeks where they’re meant to be patrolling the stations/cars and checking bags at lots of subway stations …..

i mean they LITERALLY just implemented this policy where you can either have your bag checked or be refused transit service ….. and it did nothing to prevent this. so they already tried you idea and it failed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I was at that station just 15 minutes earlier :biblio: and taking the A train where I changed seats because one guy kept coughing without covering, I silently walked away but then he followed me and started coughing at me saying “I’m gonna spread my germs”. Some people are truly the pits :biblio: I feel like yesterday with the warm weather many people got crazy. Cannot wait for the summer…

Over a seat on the subway... Oh America you will always be bottom of the barrel…

:clack:

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 11:30 AM, VOSS said:

Refund the police

On 3/15/2024 at 11:48 AM, qurl said:

there’s a literal police precinct in the station where that happened as well as 750 national guards / heavily increased police presence as of the past two weeks where they’re meant to be patrolling the stations/cars and checking bags at lots of subway stations …..

i mean they LITERALLY just implemented this policy where you can either have your bag checked or be refused transit service ….. and it did nothing to prevent this. so they already tried you idea and it failed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ddd @VOSS you are never beating the fascist allegations, you nasty ass ghoul. I hope a homeless person chases you at night for shits and giggles. :redface:

Edited by Communion

I thought the National Guard was sent into the subway to prevent exactly this? :eek: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.