ATRL's 30s Club - 1994 Adults

Joyride

I'm finally about to turn 30 this year. a milestone as I thought all my illnesses would never let me be here.

now that I got a really good job, and my life seems to be getting back on track. are you part of the 1994ers?

where are you in this moment in life? any advice for your 30s?

beautiful-young-woman-enjoying-spring-standing-cereal-field_1301-5807.jpg?size=626&ext=jpg&ga=GA1.1.1448711260.1707004800&semt=ais

• Like 1

I will say the second half of my 20’s has definitely involved a lot of growing, also turning 30 this year. With all these responsibilities I do finally feel like a full adult because for a while I still felt like I was cosplaying as a college student mentally

• Like 1

30 was an ok year I was working at this place for 3 yrs at the time but I didnt really care for the job. Now the following year I had a great job where I traveled weekly. 

• Like 1

i’m turning 30 in exactly one week help

:suburban:

Edited by TaylorNation

Things kinda fell into place for me at 28

So I'm really enjoying 29

30 in october :redface:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

i’m turning 30 in exactly one week help

Everything will be ok grandma 

FW-3.thumb.gif.0a59c7c41d2be94fa3ff7cdc5

Turn 30 in may, checking off my biggest bucket list item next week though before I turn 30.

• Like 2

3 months…. 

I’m 1993, turn 30 last April:rip:

Feeling more like a Hag everytime I long in Atrl. 

advice; Enjoy life and travel. Take risk, and love yourself above all else

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I’m 1993, turn 30 last April:rip:

Feeling more like a Hag everytime I long in Atrl. 

advice; Enjoy life and travel. Take risk, and love yourself above all else

me too. what day in april? :lakitu:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, flower moon said:

me too. what day in april? :lakitu:

3rd

34 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

3rd

oh im 22nd :gaycat6:  so close!

turning 30 felt like a non-event but 31... it is indeed hag territory i fear.

Edited by flower moon
  • Haha 1

Im 31.  1992 baby here.
Joyride im so happy to hear you feel good today. Hope everything gets better for you and light comes to your life. U been through so much :giraffe:
Tu puedes cariño :heart:

My 20s were a waste of time  :gaycat6: so many have their life figured out already in their 20s and are livin their best times but i failed in every mark
Everything just went wrong even when i tried to always rise above the problems.  Like the challenger. explodin mid air :giraffe: 
I would elaborate about all the things i faced in my 20s but dont want to be annoying. They gave me lemons. I made lemonade but the lemonade was toxic-sour :emofish:

My biggest mistake? Not movin to the States or Europe and i had a chance, when i was younger-a teen :gaycat6: that*** completely.  I didnt wanna leave my family behind.

i feel seriously like im just starting in my 20s again. Im treating my 30s like my 20s cause life was not good with me last decade
So, i dont feel old at all. Im just gettin started. Life goes on. We move on
I will shine in the 30s. Im gonna be a STAR :gaycat2: and everyone here. Just keep doin you honey

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 3

I feel awkward about it, I guess it will settle in some point :rip:

April 

spacer.png

But I’m excited.. 30’s are the new 20’s! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JO1s said:

Turn 30 in may, checking off my biggest bucket list item next week though before I turn 30.

Well what is it? :gaycat5:

don't remind me that I turn 33 this year :gaycat7:   im as depressed as it is being a 21 year old in a 32 year old body

well hopefully your 30s give you more love and happiness than it did me :laugh:     I'm happy to see your doing much better :heart2:

My 20s were a bit of a mess, some highs and some very low lows. I spent a lot of time figuring things out as I felt a bit directionless at times :redface:

The last 6 months I seemed to have so much clarity about my life and a lot of things I hoped to happen have ACTUALLY happened and slotted into place :deadbanana2: I left my old job after feeling unfulfilled, switched to a completely new sector and just secured my dream job. Also, I’m now in a position where I can buy my own place which will happen later this year :chick3:

My first bit of advice? Be kind to yourself, you are still so young. The pandemic essentially took away pivotal years from our personal development and I really feel that’s had an impact on people 30 and under. :dancehall3:

Second, it’s never too late - take the risk! I’ve always wanted to pursue my dream job but didn’t know how to start or think it was possible. I honestly didn’t think I was good enough. I just needed an earlier midlife crisis to give myself a kick up the ass and now look - gagged myself a bit! :gayalipacat3:

Thirdly, choose you and be selfish. Prioritise your own happiness - as long as it’s ethical of course :gaycat2:

Anyways I’m glad to know you are doing good with your job and your health. I hope everything continues on this incline for you :heart:

Edited by teenager

my eyesight seemed to go as soon as i turned 30 last year. i guess this is what i get for for not listening to my momma when she told me to not read books with a flashlight in the dark 

:ryan3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.