Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

spacer.png

:thing:

so  um

i will be seated march 9 @  the premiere up close and personal for coc—  oops typo i meant to type cox as in queen courtney cox ! slay! :clap3:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Made a cute little google form for my friends to fill out with predictions heading into the film!

Just finished re-watching Scream 2 tonight and WHEW just about everything in that movie is so freaking good :ghostface:Everyone showed out in that one I fear. An amazing follow up to its iconic predecessor. 

On 2/20/2023 at 9:35 AM, ConceptD said:

I don’t like to **** on Melissa’s acting to be honest. She didn’t have a lot to work with. Had it gone the original rumoured way with samara playing Sam, I feel like this conversation would be entirely different. Then we wouldn’t have Jenna ortega as Tara though and it’s about time we have someone who isn’t white being the lead in a horror movie without it being a huge marketing gimmick but there are much better actors out there who could have elevated the character.

Tatum isn’t really given much development in the first scream, but because of rose McGowans presence she is an iconic character. Same could be said for Kirby who is probably one of the most beloved horror movie characters in recent history when she didn’t really have a deep and meaningful character arc, but Hayden gave it her all. I feel like Melissa would’ve been better in the Amber role tbh and Mikey Madison pulverised the **** out of her boring and basic ass character so she could’ve been a great Sam despite not being a poc which I do feel is very important because like I said it’s about time that not every final girl was white and an innocent little angel. 

yeah i do love the different palette in this incarnation of the franchise. melissa is a good actress. the script and direction was just weak. amber was terribly miscast and an awful ghostface. it's like she was both trying to hard and giving us nothing at the same time. 

On 2/20/2023 at 9:37 AM, ConceptD said:

It’s literally a new line from the ‘this ghost face is different’ scene. The way I feel like we’ve seen all of her scenes already is super disappointing. Why bring back such a beloved character to give her a tiny role. Hayden could carry the series. 

because this trilogy literally is not about her and she was only in one movie. also because of the personal scandals in her life she's been really inconsistently active as an actor. i'm still in the minority that her ass should've stayed dead. her being a beloved character is not enough to warrant a comeback. they still killed tatum and randy and stuck with it so they should've done the same with kirby instead of retconning for a gay stans.

On 2/20/2023 at 10:02 AM, Ampersand13 said:

I have faith they wouldn’t just bring her back for a small barely supporting role, but we shall see for sure soon! 

I cannot believe how close we are! 

homegirl is getting the same amount of screentime as neve in the last movie like let's not now. she's not the lead. she's essentially a special guest star cameo.

On 2/20/2023 at 2:54 PM, QueenBLadyG said:

Make a new slasher series. :laugh:

until this happens this series will be beaten to death unfortunately. i remember reading somewhere people recommending they reboot the series when sidney's kids are grown up like not ya coming for her bloodline now Dx leave her alone

On 2/20/2023 at 4:24 PM, Hurem said:

Why should they make a new franchise if the GP is obviously here for this one? They don't care Neve is gone, so why should Radio Silence bother bringing her back?

Ghostface is Scream, not Sidney.

because literally the whole reason why this all started is because of her. and they should make a new franchise because ... well why not lol we're not about to settle for reboots and remakes and requels for the rest of our lives. we deserve new slashers and more final guys and final girls to come 

On 2/20/2023 at 5:37 PM, R`0`K`R said:

Thank you. He’s a good friend of mine.

wait are you serious Dx 

On 2/20/2023 at 8:03 PM, glacier76 said:

While I am sad Neve is not going to be in the new movie, I am so tired of endless Scream 5 Sucks!!! commentary. I thought it was really well done and I welcome the new group of young characters. I also welcome Gale as an anchor to the new instalment. 

it's better than 3 but you know a film isn't as good if it doesn't hold up on repeated viewing

On 2/20/2023 at 10:16 PM, ebaby said:

I finally got caught up on all the essays :rip:

From a story standpoint I actually like Sidney not being in this one. In 5 it was already giving they called her in when she was not being targeted and just trying to live her life...she had great moments with Gale that I enjoyed. like they've been through it so many times it's almost routine.

Realistically how much do we really want this queen to suffer? :deadbanana2: 

I'm here for her just living her life now :hippo:while the primarily new cast  (+ legends Gale / Kirby :gaycat1:take on Ghostface

again why should gale suffer more? they literally killed dewey in the last movie lol and they called her in because well ghostface attacks were happening again and eventually they killed him. also mind you gale invited herself so adsfkalh

On 2/20/2023 at 10:42 PM, ebaby said:

i think queen Gale will carry this film (and they better not think of laying a finger on her :fish2:

gale is literally getting the zeus baddies treatment tf lol

On 2/20/2023 at 11:53 PM, kishi said:

THIS! For Sidney to be in a movie, she's going to have to be chased, stabbed, shot at, taunted, traumatized. I think some Scream fans might be into that sort of thing. It's sick.  

have the same energy and empathy for gale then y'all lol

On 2/21/2023 at 12:27 PM, R`0`K`R said:

spacer.png

Jenna is a STAR.

:jonny5:

idk if it's unconscious because she is a good actress but ever since wednesday that character has kind of slipped into her actual persona. she's always slipping in a wednesday serve in everything she does now has anyone picked up on this?

On 2/21/2023 at 1:37 PM, cypriotpcdfan said:

Hide contents

It's probably Emma Roberts tbh

We can finally agree. Courtney being a part of my favorite franchise (Scream) and 2 of my all time favorite TV Shows (Friends & Cougar Town. Legend :clap3: 

dirt is so underrated

On 2/21/2023 at 4:17 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

:ahh:

I told y'all that the GP knows and cares about Scream franchise because of Courtney. Neve isn't a household name nor a box office draw. She tried and failed to become Sandra Bullock 2.0 two decades ago. And now Jenna Ortega, a fresh new MPG, already becoming a household name in 6 months than Neve in her entire underwhelming career. She should've sat there and ate her food when offered the role, but her delulu ass thoughT. she was a draw worth paying more and now she's jobless. Play stupid game, win stupid prizes :deadbanana:

neve is known enough. she was a 90s icon. just bring up what she's been in and people will be familiar and it'll register. where do you get her trying to be a sandra bullock? tf what jenna is experiencing now is what neve has already been there done that. stop pitting women against women. her having self worth and not wanting to be low balled is not her being delusional. she's rich, white and well off stop this narrartive of making her seem like some untitled bum.

On 2/21/2023 at 4:32 PM, cypriotpcdfan said:

You are petty af. 

yeah it's getting really annoying 

On 2/21/2023 at 6:58 PM, Attitude said:

Watch it be Demi Lovato. :skull:

lowkey would be iconic. i remember being so hype when their were rumors of selena gomez being the opening kill in scream 5. honestly she would've served as amber. 

On 2/21/2023 at 7:09 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

Emma Roberts from Scream 4 is alive WE MOVED 

jill is dead. it'll be a flashback at most 

On 2/21/2023 at 7:54 PM, Chris said:

This isn't like any other Ghost Face....

i really hope so. the more agressive and ruthless he is the better. no slipping and falling. just come for them ghostie!

On 2/21/2023 at 8:07 PM, Hurem said:

I love the final scream in this trailer :jonny5:

sounds like melissa actually turning in a good performance this time around lol shut the sam haters up sis

On 2/22/2023 at 3:10 AM, Dark Phoenix said:

Please pleas please don’t suck like Halloween Kills/End did after the magnifiquè Halloween (2018).

Also I find it refreshing that they have NYC as the location, I know that NYC is almost the main location in every kind of film but at the same time I don’t remember a serial killer being based here, it’s always small hillbilly rust belt towns in the middle of nowhere or into the woods cabins so having this in Manhattan is cool.

this at first i was like nyc but it's honestly breathed new life intho the franchise. and yeah i hope they avoid the kills and end curse because wow did they butcher that franchise immensely. how jamie lee didn't fight for them to respect the character and property more is beyond

On 2/22/2023 at 4:51 AM, kyris89 said:

I hate it that Smile made $216M and M3gan $170M but S5 "only" $140M (i know it was the pandemic and stuff). I hope S6 outgosses all of them, and why not, reaches 2018's Halloween numbers $255M. If all these movies can do it, why not S6? 

because honestly smile and m3gan and halloween 2018 were all better movies than S5 but i can see if s6 is good is grossing very well

On 2/22/2023 at 8:28 AM, wantedyoutogrow said:

it's kinda the least "fun" movie of the franchise. Personally it's my least favorite but I understand why some consider it the best sequel.

it's such a great sequel. i absolutely loathe how campy the third one was. it essentially was a "dark comedy" as the "horror elements" weren't really well horror anymore

On 2/22/2023 at 9:05 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

Not Scream 5 having the highest audience score of them all, even the original :deadbanana2:

See when you do talent and have the best killer to date

53rhg7qtdff91.gif

this ***** was the equivalent of a basic generic faceless white pop girl with a gay stanbase and no radio airplay or certification and album delays so let's not. amber really thought she ate but girlie clearly skipped the most importantly meal of the day

On 2/22/2023 at 9:33 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

Jill providing a rotten critic score, 56% audience score and not even 40 mil at the domestic box office

All while being dicked down by the only non-hot ghostface male to exist

I have to laugh at how hard she flopped

20120c868c4f489c18f86cdf70f66447adf92678.gif

and amber really thought appropriating billy and stu was the tea? who cares if ghostface isn't hot, they're literally murderers, do better sis! besdies 4 aged well and outside of the instagram filter was ahead of it's time with the motives. the meta opening was cute and the finale was as kii-ller good time

On 2/22/2023 at 2:26 PM, cypriotpcdfan said:

Not people calling Jill, let alone ******* AMBER the best Ghostface. :rip: 

Billy, Stu and Mrs Loomis, sweeties.. 

in a perfect world mrs loomis should've been played by jamie lee curtis

On 2/22/2023 at 3:31 PM, Wrecked said:

I would be shocked if they killed her off because after Dewey, it’d feel like a lazy way of being shocking. She has to survive the entire franchise imo.

Her chase looks like it’s gonna be amazing. :ghostface:

or they can kill her off in the next sydney's return pending obviously

On 2/22/2023 at 8:57 PM, Chris said:

Am I pushing it by wanting a Scream 7 either later this year or next year despite how the film does?

yes you really are lol be realistic. late next year the earliest at best. especially with jenna's schedule at best

On 2/22/2023 at 9:27 PM, ebaby said:

also I said what I said Jill is better than Amber:nicole: idc if the movie flopped.

I still don't really understand Amber and the boyfriend's (he was that forgettable I can't think of his name :deadbanana:) motive exactly.

Jill's was at least clear and focused. 

Jill's reveal is iconic because you truly do not see it coming. 

amber and hughie basically were stans trying to recreate the woodsboro murders that was it... their reveal was a poorly executed commentary on stan culture

jill was basically an influencer before that was even a thing and here we are and literally everyone has her same mentality which is terrifying

On 2/23/2023 at 8:04 PM, Broken said:

Jenna Ortega her power :ghostface:.

SCREAM* it's power

On 2/23/2023 at 8:56 PM, publikcitizen said:

One of the Ghostface killers on the Scream TV show was black. But yeah, I get what you mean. It is weird in the movies we haven't had a POC Ghostface yet but I guess the story hasn't required one to be POC. Although maybe that will change in this movie or Scream 7 if there is one. I do recall Hallie from Scream 2 was one of the original killers before the script leaked and that was changed. 

we don't speak of the trash tv spinoff that's not even really canon lol i'm also kind of glad because i can see people taking an issue if a minority is made out to be a killer. that still seems to be a sensitive thing to do nowadays to make them villains of sometype without it coming off as problematic to others. 

On 2/23/2023 at 9:15 PM, Ampersand13 said:

A true Miranda Cosgrove experience I fear 

lmfaooo

On 2/24/2023 at 12:21 AM, ccfan007 said:

I absolutely love Dewey so don't get me wrong but, if they wanted to give him a proper "send off"... this scene feels more appropriate than what we got in Scream 5. The score, the dramatics, gale witnessing it happen live. This was the perfect Dewey death scene tbh.

i agree but at the same time him going out as a hero was also a good send off. 

On 2/24/2023 at 11:12 AM, Oktober Knight said:

Agree. This was unexpected and more dramatic.

"Perfect," as in knowing he should have shot the killer in the head (something he was taught in S3) and gets distracted by a phone call and overpowered by a 5 foot skinny 17 year old girl? :biblio:

they could save this to do something similar with gale and sidney. i mean a majority of the ghostface killers are teenagers why write off amber because she's a girl? cause jill was out here killing her mom and aunt to go viral :rip:

On 2/24/2023 at 11:58 AM, Cottonmouth said:

Rewatched Scream (2022) and I found it a lot worse on rewatch. I didn't mind it when I last saw it in the cinema. I know people like to hate on Melissa's acting, but the acting was bad was pretty much the whole cast. I found only Richie to be great in his role. Mindy was so bad in the "Requel" scene and Amber was so bad when she was unmasked. D

Also, the Billy hallucinations are the worst thing to happen in the franchise. The opening and Dewey's death was also so lacklustre. Albeit a few good things about I such as Richie, Judy and Wes, it really is bottom tier with Scream 3. 

richie was basically hughie but set in woodsboro. mindy was such a forced attempt at a randy/kirby. amber was such a flop i'mglad that she got the bad girls club treatment from gale and sidney. wes did nothing for me. judy's death was great. yeah the hallucinations were a mess and a half and then some.

On 2/24/2023 at 2:21 PM, R`0`K`R said:

Guys PLEASE….it just came to me what the perfect existing song would be to appear somewhere during Scream 6. Maybe a bar/club scene?  #DeleteDemi and give the gays what they want? @Reverse Warholian @Walk_Away21

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

ghost by ava max

On 2/24/2023 at 9:15 PM, ebaby said:

the Scream 5 Billy hallucinations and Scream 3 (the whole film) are the two worst things to happen to the franchise

it was so :deadbanana2:

I better not see any hallucinations in 6, like we get it :rip:

like who really thought billy loomis apparations were the thing? 

On 2/24/2023 at 9:18 PM, Chris said:

Scream 4 was worse tbh.

No Emma Roberts GIF - No Emma Roberts Sloane - Discover ...

On 2/24/2023 at 9:28 PM, ebaby said:

4 is worse than 3? how :deadbanana2:

Jill > Roman

Kirby > all of the throwaway cast members in 3
Sidney in 4 > Sidney in 3

Emma Roberts GIFs | Tenor

On 2/24/2023 at 9:31 PM, Chris said:

4 is worse because they excluded the part where you see Sidney slam the door on Ghost Face when he attacks Kate and Sidney.

:sistrens:

that being excluded was what did it for you? that was the dealbreaker lol

Sigh Emma Roberts GIF - Sigh Emma Roberts Sloan - Discover ...

On 2/24/2023 at 9:36 PM, R`0`K`R said:

My final FINAL prediction…also I don’t know the leaks/spoilers. This is my best guess as to how it plays out. I think it will be a very unusual Scream film. And remember we have over 2 hours of story to fill.

Hide contents

I think the killers will be revealed at the end of second act: the therapist, Sam’s boyfriend, and the detective. Sam will kill all of them and completely lose her mind afterwards…thinking everyone is out to get her or frame her for murders. She tries to kill Gail and Gail escapes. Then calls Sidney asking for help. The plot for Scream 7 is then set.

i would love to see sam loose her mind and possibly become a ghostface in the same vein as the plot twist in identity(2003) they're not gonna repeat sam's boyfriend being the killer though. 

On 2/25/2023 at 5:57 AM, Sweetestsecret said:

Scream 3 is better ..4 was garbage 

it was a literal comedy. where was the horror?

On 2/25/2023 at 9:29 AM, Ampersand13 said:

I really think had they done the hallucinations in a different way they could have been effective. Like if Billy was taunting, menacing and using really dark humor and the whole element wasn’t taken so so seriously, I think it might have actually been fun. I don’t think it was as egregious as some make it out to be, but definitely the weakest part of the film in my mind.  

That being said, I think it was only meant to be a narrative device for one film. It was the external exemplification of Sam’s inability to reconcile her parentage and mistakes, all of which she comes to terms with and accepts by the end of the movie. So it wouldn’t make a lot of sense if she kept seeing Billy after (plus it is pretty much universally agreed that no one liked the hallucinations, so I think they definitely course corrected for VI.) 

Can’t believe we’re 12 days away, I can hardly contain my excitement :ghostface:

no they shouldn't have happened at all. maybe if she had the diary on her where she came across the proof of billy being her dad that would've sufficed. or just regular conversation. or just elaborating that's the reason that she's on meds. a plot twist like that should've been handled with more care. you don't just have billy's offspring be your final girl and then botch it that badly? also kudos to the way you eloquently put it all out like that, sounds like you should've been a writer for s5 lol

On 2/25/2023 at 9:31 AM, Buffy said:

Scream 3 was the best one. Super hilarious. Loved the two Gale Weathers. I can rewatch that one over and over again. The first 2 are great but no replay value for me.

buffy what? you watch a horror movie for horror not comedy which is why the third is easily the weakest. the gale doppleganger was also annoying as ****. i'm glad she got ghostface'd

On 2/25/2023 at 12:08 PM, Chris said:

Why do people care about motives so much?

:rip:

Just enjoy the movies for what they are.

It makes me cringe so hard how people type literal essays about how certain things "don't make sense" and all these other conspiracy theories.

Like go outside.

why does madonna care about her appearance so much? literally in a whoddunit film the motive is pivotal to the storyline. it can literally make or break it if not handled properly. and not you telling us screams fans to go outside because we want a worthwhile film lol

On 2/25/2023 at 1:27 PM, ebaby said:

4 has a bloom effect that I guess the atrl'ers on here can't handle :kitty:

but properly the same filter that they use when they upload selfies of themselves onto socials

People here saying that scream 3 was bad cause it had ''too many comedy elements'' ..this movie (unfortunately) exists 

scream 4 was worse..many scenes and deaths had the vibes of scary movie 1 .it was like a parody...you can't drag scream 3 if you like scream 4... Scream 4 was a comedy movie and it wasn't even good as a comedy,it was messy!! 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

On 2/25/2023 at 3:56 PM, dman4life said:

I enjoyed Scream 5 but two things REALLY bothered me about it. 

1. The alternating daytime and night-time scenery that led up to and after the hospital scene. 

2. The final act when Sam was struggling with Richie. Did Sidney and Gale not hear the struggle and think to help? My guess is the two struggles (Sam vs Richie, Sid and Gale vs Amber) were meant to be happening simultaneously but the editors did a piss poor job in portraying that. The way Sidney and Gale just casually stroll out of the kitchen after Sam was literally fighting for her life was just...a choice :rip:

This is why S5 absolutely cannot be Neve's last entry in the franchise, it just can't :doc:

yeah until more people started to point out sloppy inconsistencies like this it just makes me like scream 5 less lol also did amber really need to be set on fire though lol

On 2/25/2023 at 8:26 PM, misa amane said:

scream 4 was soulless :sorry: i couldn't care less about kirby tbh

and what was 5? or 3?

On 2/25/2023 at 9:54 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

What kind of vastly incorrect rewrite. That's literally what 4 did, not 3 :biblio:

3 was actually meant to end the franchise unlike 4 that was meant to create a new trilogy but flopped so bad it was swiftly cancelled and Scream got relegated to a trash MTV show. 4 couldn't even suprass 40million in the US :toofunny3: The biggest flop and worst movie by far

you respect wes' last film. if 3rd is what you said it is then it fails. the only thing that was terrifying in that movie was courtney cox's bangs slash babyhair hybrid. plenty of movies don't break even but it doesn't make them bad movies. scream 4 has found longeivity and is in good graces with a majority of the fanbase. 

On 2/25/2023 at 10:07 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

Girl I would never spin 5 as worse. 5 is part of the holy trinity with 1 & 2. The Loomis Trilogy remains untouched and the peak of the franchise >>>>

But 3 is definitely better than 4, which had a flop cast, a flop ghostface, flop opening, and most importantly flop clearance rack wardrobe for Sidney. 

3 at least had Mother Posey and Sidney serving her most c*nt ever. "Why don't you take some F*CKING responsibility!!!" >>>>>

Sis a fellow Prescott was Ghostface everyone moved and everyone was gagged 

4 had the better cast too. Trevor was THEE FUCKBOY, Olivia got tore up from the floor up, we had Culkin Ghostface like come on now

Mother Posey deserved every stab that she got. 

On 2/25/2023 at 10:12 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

Also anyone ranking thee Amber "ACAB" Freeman as the worst Ghostface will never see heaven and I hope someone brings a baby to your theater when you go see 6 in two weeks. 

Mother Amber killed 2 possibly 3 cops and is the only person to kill a legacy cast member along with fellow Top 2 Queen Mrs. Loomis. No one has done it like them. 

Jill and 4 stans really have the worst taste on earth.

53rhg7qtdff91.gif

mother amber? home girl was plotting with some incel on reddit. she couldn't even properly execute her opening kill like ??? also your first statement is wild on what you wish upon someone during their screening lmfao you really are something ... different lol

On 2/25/2023 at 10:24 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

Did I lie?

The way Scream 4 Sidney was desperate, tired, and broke. Having to hawk her trauma for $$ just so she could afford to stop shopping at Old Navy. Poor girl. 

53rhg7qtdff91.gif

Yes. You did. 

She was neither of those things that you described and if that's the case then what was Gale who literally couldn't even do her job slash barely keep it afloat and needed to coast of Dewey and Sidney to feel inspired? Y'all getting real brave with Neve/Sidney not being in this installment and thinking that it's ok to disrespect both the character and actress smfh her book tour was take back control of the narrative of her always being THAT GIRL the target but more importantly THE SURVIVOR and not you suddenly coming at her like if you Joan Rivers and becoming a red carpet police. LEAVE SIDNEY ALONE

On 2/25/2023 at 10:58 PM, Ampersand13 said:

I have to say, I do really like Ghostface's dialogue and delivery in Scream 4, sounds particularly menacing :jamming: Roger always delivers but he was on something special with 4 

yeah he was not playing. he was spitting bars and quick to gut a ***** lol

On 2/26/2023 at 12:06 AM, TheOnlyOne said:

Scream 4 Sidney: Don’t **** with the original

One movie later: gets replaced as the lead, is relegated to 10 minutes of screen time, the movie becomes more successful and then she’s booted from the franchise entirely with the one film she’s not in tracking to have Scream’s biggest opening weekend

That line aged like milk I fear

spacer.png

replaced as a lead? because the movie was not about her and was about a new generation. the focus was on none of the legacy characters as leads. you really tried to make it seem like just sidney was somehow demoted and all of this to defend amburglar? then on top of that you trying to act oblivious as to why neve isn't in this installment. cringe.  

On 2/26/2023 at 12:53 AM, qurl said:

if ur talking about Scream 2 i think u have nostalgia goggles on which i cannot fault u for but 2 does nothing that 1 didn’t do better. 3 was doing something completely different.

wouldn't you be also having nostalgia glasses for being so loyal to S3 of course the 1st will always have an edge. it's the first entry of the series where everything is fresh and new. 2 was just a continuation that added more layers to it and did a good job of so. 3 completely threw the formula it had set up for itself to establish a new one to wrap up the old one like huh those ehrne kruger rewrites really did a number

On 2/26/2023 at 1:03 AM, qurl said:

in a horror movie specifically about dissecting horror movies wrapped around the making of a fake horror movie ??? and u don’t like it because it jumps the shark ??

it has a literal star wars parallel straight down to a carrie fisher cameo. it’s about why movies , and specifically horror movies , are allowed to be so ridiculous and fantastical which sets up the unearned 11th hour plot twist. it’s still unearned, it’s still bad, but that’s kinda the point: if u let something run for too long the creativity becomes a void that swallows itself.

again ….. y’all aren’t ready for the conversation and that’s FINE. but 3 is the best sequel and people who like the idea of the franchise beyond the “WhOdUniT :juanny:“ get it

1. all scream movies are literally just that and yes it did

2. scream did not need to star wars it's canon and in doing so is why it's one of the biggest missteps in the franchise. 

3. the same point it tries to prove ends up being applicable to itself fumbling it's own narrative. 

3 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

People here saying that scream 3 was bad cause it had ''too much comedy elements'' ..this movie (unfortunately) exists 

scream 4 was worse..many scenes and deaths had the vibes of scary movie 1 .it was like a parody...you can't drag scream 3 if you like scream 4... Scream 4 was a comedy movie and it wasn't even good as a comedy,it was messy!!

i agree about the cops. especially that creepy ass comment they made about olivia when she was home alone, a whole ass teenage high school student. but what about the opening sequence murder, olivia's death, kirby's, the bloodbath at the house in the finale reads as comedy? 4 restored back the comedy and horror for sure

8 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Chile… where’s the ignore button

Emma Roberts Source

sorry it's all love i swear. i'm just really excited lol

12 hours ago, Intuition said:

Not surprised. I love the character of Sidney but Neve is no Jamie Lee Curtis.

She needs Scream more than Scream needs her and she really shot herself in the foot because it seems like this movie may be just as (if not more) successful than 5. 

:rip: this is so unnecessarily passive aggressive remember theirs been plenty of halloween films without jamie lee right? did you have the same energy for her in those situations? this whole ordeal is unfortunate. hope that they can come to an agreement of some sort.

2 hours ago, ebaby said:

spacer.png

:thing:

honestly i find him so attractive. the mewbs. the belly. the sides. it is so attractive that he has such a natural shape. he should've had the shirtless/shower scene in S5 now that sean cody twink

42 minutes ago, ebaby said:

the quote essays 

sorry i'm just really excited and love engaging with you guys on here. i was raised on these movies so they have a special place in my heart

On 2/26/2023 at 5:42 PM, Chris said:

spacer.png

WHAT is this?

:deadbanana2:

i need a link lol

On 2/27/2023 at 1:35 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

We luv 2 c it, Scream could've been more successful franchise if someone who is an actual box office attraction was cast as Sidney Prescott. Courtney Cox having to do all the heavy lifting till Jenna GODrtega arrived!

53rhg7qtdff91.gif

Scream Queens Emma Roberts GIF - ScreamQueens EmmaRoberts ...

enough also y'all need to stop overhyping jenna ortega her career has essentially just started. let's support everyone! 

It’s a bit of a mess in here this morning :giraffe:

does anyone else think that if neve would’ve came back Sidney would’ve been an fbi agent and we wouldn’t be getting Hayden? 

15 hours ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I'm actually kinda glad that Neve won't be in 7. Sidney's arc has been wrapped up nicely and I'm kinda over her as a character.

Plus also if what ViewerAnon said was true then Neve sounds kinda greedy and I can't blame Spyglass if they don't want to work with her again

Her ego got in the way. Was she expecting a $10M or something? :rip:

5 was the perfect wrap up for her anyway.

I always find it funny seeing people in here arguing over which Scream movie is worse and then there’s me who loves all 5 movies and wouldn’t change a thing about any of them. 

spacer.png

S3 wins on the basis of Parker P alone. And the clever commentary on Hollywood, fame and stereotypical (and desperate) actors trying to make it. But mostly thanks to mizz Pozey.

kick step GIF

6 minutes ago, Wrecked said:

I always find it funny seeing people in here arguing over which Scream movie is worse and then there’s me who loves all 5 movies and wouldn’t change a thing about any of them. 

spacer.png

True. I do have ranking and think some are better than others, but i love them all in the end.

wasn't that member also claiming Neve filmed a Scream 6 cameo?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.