Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

Just now, Kings. said:

They’re leaving Woodsboro in this next installment. They’re more than likely gonna be in college :cm: 

Good, at least they’re doing that. :cm: Maybe Kirby can be a keynote speaker having a panel at Tara’s college and they can have their joint slay ******* up the killers together! :flame:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for Kirby!! 

Now we just need Sidney to sign on. 

Hayden’s return has made my year tbh. Cannot wait now whereas I was indifferent before after how boring and mediocre I thought the latest movie was compared to Scream 4. 

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

I’m so excited and happy. That bar fight aside, I hope she’s in a better place. She was going through a LOT when Nashville was filming that last season :chick3:

In all fairness it wasn’t really her fight and from what we saw she was trying to split things up more than anything. We can all have our messy moments, she was just unfortunate enough to have TMZ capture hers on film. 

46 minutes ago, Bandito said:

I’d be here for Kirby to be in the opening but instead she flips the script on the killer and does a cat and mouse with them before killing them. Maybe the Ghostface before being killed says that she won’t be able to stop what’s coming and that brings her back to Woodsboro to stop the other killers.  :cm:

I would honestly ADORE this. 

imagine if they just call it ‘Scream: **** everyone else this is Kirbys movie’. My dream title. 

34 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Good, at least they’re doing that. :cm: Maybe Kirby can be a keynote speaker having a panel at Tara’s college and they can have their joint slay ******* up the killers together! :flame:

I would love that (and I theorized about her character having that exact type of role with friends back when Scream 5 was released) I do hope that the opening plans out with the killer getting killed. That would be a shocker and something new for the franchise and horror in general :cm: 

15 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

In all fairness it wasn’t really her fight and from what we saw she was trying to split things up more than anything. We can all have our messy moments, she was just unfortunate enough to have TMZ capture hers on film. 

I would honestly ADORE this. 

imagine if they just call it ‘Scream: **** everyone else this is Kirbys movie’. My dream title. 

You don’t need to explain to me, I only mentioned it before someone else did and tried to spin it negatively :fan:

This is the best news ever omg. I’m kinda okay if she’s the opening kill but I hope she serves some badassery and a really tense fight scene. It’s what she deserves!

I just hope she doesn't cause any troubles on sets :rip: 

2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Yay for Kirby!! 

Now we just need Sidney to sign on. 

On the contrary, I hope she and Courtney sit this one out. Time for a new set of legacy characters to emerge!

I'm so happy for Kirby's return, I was not expecting this at all so I was shocked when I saw the news on twitter. I really hope doesn't feel pressured to return and has a good time on set :heart:

51 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

On the contrary, I hope she and Courtney sit this one out. Time for a new set of legacy characters to emerge!

I'm totally fine with them wrapping up their involvement but we need a proper goodbye. The last Scream was not it. 

TheOnlyOne

They better not get cute and think she can replace Mindy as the meta horror fan.

cfb0de8b5eb184ec52cfcbc575c24dd09821e433.gifv

Queen is back!

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

They better not get cute and think she can replace Mindy as the meta horror fan.

cfb0de8b5eb184ec52cfcbc575c24dd09821e433.gifv

Imagine having this take. Hayden would act circles around this girl in her sleep, and I love jasmine. 

This is such great news! This has the potential to be even better than Scream (2022) and that’s already my favourite in the franchise. :WAP:

I trust Radio Silence and he writers that no matter what happens with Kirby, it will be a serve… otherwise…

I think Kirby will be living in seclusion somewhere (same as Sidney in S3) and will come out of hiding to join Gale to end Ghostface. Sidney won't be part of the team this time because she'll be busy organizing her daughters First Communion.

TheOnlyOne
7 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Imagine having this take. Hayden would act circles around this girl in her sleep, and I love jasmine. 

They're both good actors and this is a horror flick not Oscar bait.

As a character, Mindy >>> Kirby

Not since Miss Jamie Lee Curtis confirmed in 2017 they were dragging Laurie Strodes rotting corpse out that ‘Halloween : Resurrection’ shrubbery and giving ha a makeover have I been so excited for a Horror characters return. Kirby Stans won, we ******* won!

Now if we can get Neve on board again, Patrick Dempsey confirmed as returning as Kincaid and Laurie Metcalf back as Mrs Loomis vision ghost driving Sam into murderous insanity, this could be an Iconic ‘Scream’ sequel!

58 minutes ago, superglowy said:

Laurie Metcalf back as Mrs Loomis vision ghost driving Sam into murderous insanity, this could be an Iconic ‘Scream’ sequel!

Im here for this :gaycat1:

6 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

They're both good actors and this is a horror flick not Oscar bait.

As a character, Mindy >>> Kirby

Yep, this. and not for nothing, Jasmin Savoy Brown in The Leftovers >>> anything Ms. Panetierre has done. :fan:

Still very excited about ha return, and I just know their scenes together will be the film's highlight.

Also, Rebecca Gayheart commented on Kevin Williamson's recent Scream 6 IG post. :cupid: I now won't be accepting anything less than a sister Lois & sister Murphy return.

WTF there is 6 movies of Scream now??? How is this even possible lol. Last time I checked in on the Scream franchise they were barely getting Scream 4 out lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.