Scream 7 | Neve Campbell | Kevin Williamson to direct

ConceptD

Am I trash that I would let almost every man (except Jason & the therapist) in Scream 6 f*** the sh** outta me including the frat date rape guy?

Chad

Det. Bailey

Danny

Gail’s f***boy

Ethan

Frat Guy 

:ghostface:

@Walk_Away21

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Melissa stans getting brave... she did good but concept please change it to Jenna's scream to spite that user dd

I feel like scream 6 was an ensemble film I feel bad for Melissa in interviews with Jenna where the interviewers pretty much ignore that she’s even there despite the fact that she gave 110% in this movie and was one of the best actors in it. I hated her in 5 and wanted her to be killed off in this one, but she was truly great. 

1 hour ago, blaggot said:

Hide contents

sam is now the best ghostface I fear

she tore bailey up

9873f84b6af6e8044ab72d2858c7588ea013a9a5

Honestly I feel like the actor wouldve pulled this off so well if they went in that direction for the first movie but it would’ve been repetitive after SCRE4M

15 minutes ago, R`0`K`R said:

Am I trash that I would let almost every man (except Jason & the therapist) in Scream 6 f*** the sh** outta me including the frat date rape guy?

Chad

Det. Bailey

Danny

Gail’s f***boy

Ethan

Frat Guy 

@Walk_Away21

and this is the zoomer scream stan... caring only about men's hotness, yikes.

i've been reading a lot of interesting ideas about scream 7 on the subreddit. i feel like scream 7 will definitely introduce sam's and tara's mother, so it will have a similar parallel to scream 3 with sidney's mom. it could be a way to get sidney involved again since she knew her in high school. i do think if they bring in their mother, she would be a huge red herring as a ghostface. 

melissa ate, neve will not be missed, y'all can argue while y'all blue in the face

sQDcVjX.gif

Spoiler

It’s funny because Sam is going through an hatetrain in throughout the movie which Melissa can relate, which is no coincidence it helps make me like her character more 

Luv it :ghostface:

So many twists :ghostface:

Latinas really won this time :ghostface:

just came out of the theater and it was pretty good.

going in i was a bit scared because i didn’t like the trailer, but when you consider that it’s a sixth entry in a 25 year horror franchise (where the main actress is gone), the quality is still there. 

there were great moments: the opening sequence, the chase with the ladder, Gale’s apartment and the subway scenes were all good

BUT 

for me it was the stupidest killer reveal/finale in the entire franchise, like what was that :rip:  kudos to them because i really didn’t know who it could be and i never would have guessed it, but that was a whole ass mess 

the Ghostface shrine thing was dumb and i know it’s a movie, but the way so many characters got stabbed and were able to walk around our even SURVIVE (in particular one character) is insane :rip: 

my ranking is 2 1 5 3 6 4

1 hour ago, R`0`K`R said:

Chad

Det. Bailey

Danny

Gail’s f***boy

Ethan

Frat Guy 

@Walk_Away21

Chile. Ethan was 17 when he filmed this movie

15 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

This will be the first Scream movie I watch. Should I know of anything or can I go in cold turkey

Anyone could enjoy the mystery of the movie, but this movie does spoil who all of the other killers are from the previous movies. So if you don't want the previous movies spoiled for you, I'd definitely watch them first. 

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

i've been reading a lot of interesting ideas about scream 7 on the subreddit. i feel like scream 7 will definitely introduce sam's and tara's mother, so it will have a similar parallel to scream 3 with sidney's mom. it could be a way to get sidney involved again since she knew her in high school. i do think if they bring in their mother, she would be a huge red herring as a ghostface. 

I hope they actually are interesting. Respectfully, majority of the fans theories and ideas for Scream sequels that I've read are terrible. The best things I've seen are the Scream fan made films on YouTube. 

38 minutes ago, kishi said:

I hope they actually are interesting. Respectfully, majority of the fans theories and ideas for Scream sequels that I've read are terrible. The best things I've seen are the Scream fan made films on YouTube. 

You can check out some of the ideas in the link below. Some of them are interesting and some are kind of weird lol. 

Early Scream 7 Mega Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, FunCoric said:

in the heigths:

budget: 55m 

box office: 45m

x:

budget: 1m

box office: 15m

keep trolling when that barrera lady embarrasingly doesnt even have 1m followers on instagram

jenna-ortega-wednesday-addams.gif

:deadbanana2:

when

the best and most beautiful actress of the whole franchise dies in the first 5 minutes with an awful opening kill

u know this movie is BAD

Edited by FunCoric

I freaking loved it! Probably the most tense and stressful entry yet (maybe aside the first one)

So many great scenes… The Ladder, the metro, the climax, Gail’s chase scene… 

I think my ranking would be 1>6>2>5>4>3

4 hours ago, ConceptD said:

I feel like scream 6 was an ensemble film I feel bad for Melissa in interviews with Jenna where the interviewers pretty much ignore that she’s even there despite the fact that she gave 110% in this movie and was one of the best actors in it. I hated her in 5 and wanted her to be killed off in this one, but she was truly great. 

Can you blame them?

Goden Globe and SAG nomine Jenna Ortega is an acclaimed actress, a STAR, she's booking roles left and right, working with legends like Burton, etc. The other girl is a nobody and Scream 6, 7, 8... aren't going to change that.

Edited by Broken

You homos!

I just got OUT of the movie theater

and...

:jonny4:

THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST SEQUELS EVER!

I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gagged me hard

Sam is actually mother YUP!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.