Meghan Trainor - 'Timeless'

Joyride

2 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

I really don't like the album or single covers or this blue aesthetic. 

Did you forget the Takin' It Back cover or the TREAT MYSELF original cover she changed because everyone hated it lol ?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ViviDreams

• alexaalto

• Flocon

• Topaz

12 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

The fact that they released 2 official remixes for Hate It Here must mean they know it has potential. I wish they pushed that one, although I guess she doesn't really have a chance for a hit from this album.

im telling yall its a future hit! Its giving Alessia Cara's Here message.

Hate It Here Ellis remix is a BOP

This album still struggles to grow on me. I really can save few songs and it's sad. By the way, she reworked Criminals for this body of work, but it was lately scrapped.

She always sings ON KEY with the mic ON, and charisma, and stage presence.

And still a cute and fun personnality !

• Like 2

On 6/10/2024 at 5:08 PM, alexaalto said:

oh, it was originally a target exclusive track but now on streaming also

my eyes are situated in your photo not in meghan's :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, theKritik said:

my eyes are situated in your photo not in meghan's :)

haha thanks, guess my gym routine is showing results then:angelo: 

• Like 1

Bite Me is 

8 hours ago, Flocon said:

She always sings ON KEY with the mic ON, and charisma, and stage presence.

And still a cute and fun personnality !

hopefully she will get some sort of cute hit this era besides Been Like This, she deserves it and she is such a sweetheart in those interviews

Hate It Here (MC4D Remix), Bite Me, I Get It and I Don't Do Maybe have been on repeat today:katie2:

2 hours ago, alexaalto said:

haha thanks, guess my gym routine is showing results then:angelo: 

yes. just yes. :allears:

OT: Whoops is such a bop. It's a shame how much hate this girl gets for no reason. 

you know what? i heard the first 90 seconds of track 1 and whoops and it's not terrible. :clap3:

Maybe will check out the whole thing later.

• Like 1

I'm literally obsessed with ''Doin It All For You'' and ''Bestie''. Pop bliss :jonny6:

• Like 1

Hold AWWWWnnn I randomly started playing the album bc one of the songs came up on shuffle and it's full of bops :jonny5: Her music is cheesy-ish, yes, but I always find myself bopping to her releases either way in the end, oh Miss Trainor!!!!!

• Like 2

To The Moon is so good, and she performed it for like 5 seconds on the Today show.:deadbanana4:

Loving all the performances this era :jonnycat:

People can hate all they want, but you can't clock the live vocals and stage presence. 

• Like 5

It's been 4 days and the official music video for Whoops has yet to pass 1 million views...

Obsessed with Whoops :ghostface: lowkey her most Title-esque song in years

• Like 1

Whoops doesn't sound like Title to me. all her songs have that similar quality and the beat + group chant makes it closer to Treat Myself onwards, which is when she brought the doo *** and dance pop together into one permanent style.

if Whoops had a ukulele tho...

Edited by Saint James

I love "Whoops" too.

and yeah she's always been a good performer imo, and she never gets credit as a performer/vocalist. her mic is always ON and she's always in tune.

• Like 3

I Wanna Thank Me is pushing half a million daily streams around the daily numbers of Been Like This, as cheesy as it sounds as a song I believe that's her best bet for a hit and it's possible considering there's nothing going for it rn and all organic streams 

Glad that she had a decent debut in US and UK for her standard. Well, I really like Whoops and Been Like This. Even tho they sound exactly the same like her old stuffs :eli: 

I Don't Do Maybe and Whoops , bops:jamming:

This is really good !

Takin' It Back was #16 for its first week, with around 20k !

Love this album, it's been neck and neck with BRAT for my attention for two weeks hah

Guys, I have noticed some fans on twitter being quite hostile towards Tyla and mocking her album's placement in Billboard top 200. Please, do not bring down other talented singers in order to praise Meghan. Yes, Tyla's album debuted lower compared to Meghan's but the sales were pretty much the same (24k vs 25k). 

I understand that some fans are mad at Epic for prioritising Tyla but let's not create unnecessary drama and hate. Tyla has never said anything negative about Meghan and she didn't choose to get this treatment from Epic. Direct your hate at the source of the problem and continue to support Meghan. ❤️

Edited by Danai G

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.