Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

I hope she goes deep with the video for These Walls and its not just a video of her looking pretty 

• Like 1

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I hope she goes deep with the video for These Walls and its not just a video of her looking pretty 

There will also be some guys looking hot, don't worry

• Haha 3

I think it's HFY or Falling Forever. These Walls has cute streams, so it makes sense to focus the playlists and more on another song, like she did with HallucinATE.

Whatcha Doing could be the mini Levitating of this era

• Like 2

Nothing will take off from this album anymore I fear. I can see her recording a final vid for her fav Happy For You and moving on.

5 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Do heavy promo for these walls 

Specially on radio at the begining then everywhere else.

Then Watcha doing remix with Abel or Bruno and save the era

You know her team can't just decide to do a remix with The Weeknd or Bruno, right? They would have to accept the collab :rip:

2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

she needs to ACT in this one. We need to see some arguing, some kissing, some passion, more facial expressions (lol) etc..we need a story based MV to FORCE her to emote a little otherwise she's just going to serve smizing looks to the camera for the MILLIONTH TIME

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mike_int said:

Doesn't have to be if you don't obsess or slightly care about chart positions and simply listen what you like ;)

No i'm obsessed and i have so much anxiety crisis listeting to Houdini bc it didn't reach billboard's top ten… i lost around 10kg that week bc i could barely eat 

but im radically optimistic now so everything's fine 

Can someone help me pleaaaase 😭 (listen to Suicide by Yseult to get the intensity) 

2 hours ago, SayIt said:

Where did her dad get the money from? I am so happy we are getting a video and they have money now :jonny:

I though the era was over 

The streams from Dance the night on Tidal have stopped the freefall in the US it seems. 

3 hours ago, Miichael said:

You know her team can't just decide to do a remix with The Weeknd or Bruno, right? They would have to accept the collab :rip:

This is not ava max girl

3 hours ago, halcyonday said:

Nothing will take off from this album anymore I fear. I can see her recording a final vid for her fav Happy For You and moving on.

For sure.... we only will get 1 more video

BUT..... if she decide to release a Deluxe she will release a 5th video o a new song.... I hope they release Deluxe this year maybe in September

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Digitalism said:

This is not ava max girl

I'm not sure you understood my point :rip:

I'll be so pissed if it's Happy For You… :dancehall2:

According to Hungarian news sites it's for Falling Forever…

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Kirtap92 said:

:rip: 

8 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

Duas tickets arent 200 euro. Her FN tour seats in the US were going for 45 dollars. 

Literally every major song gets a complimentary radio, Physical also got it. It solely depends upon the brand value and how popular the singer, not because the song is serviced to radio. Are you ********?!

• Thumbs Down 1

42 minutes ago, Kirtap92 said:

FF will bomb so hard if true. It's baffling to me that some people think it would be a good choice.

Maybe its a concept album and Dua wants to make the worst decisions possible to show how it's important to always remain radically optimistic?

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

Conceptual queen. :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The "Dua is so original" argument is not something I've heard many Loves say :rip: 

We just liked a girl who gave us great pop bops, looks, concepts and eras, much like our 2010s girls. Has anyone ever said she was original or groundbreaking? People are so pretentious nn

That being said, I love Falling Forever but Whatcha Doing and These Walls are the only songs with any chance of making waves. No one is gonna wanna hear the screeching HOW LOOOOOOONG!!! Just another bad decision this era. End of an Era would be a cute final single in a world where we had proper management but alas..

Watcha Doing is too much like Illusion and Training season. Since those two didn't do well I see the same fate for Watcha. These walls and Falling Forever are a little bit more different sounding.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

She also posted carousel post today on IG and FF is playing on one of the slides, the only song from RO she used on this one.

Im OK with FF to be single if the video is good.

Commercially I think TW and WD would be better choice but FF is one of my favs on the album so yeah .... as Dua would say "Lets Go!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.