Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

U can tell by the whole era, her leaving TAP, etc - her ego got too big and she thought she was suddenly in the same tier as the Beys and Taylors. 

It's funny how an Asian leg announcement caused this kind of anger and bitterness :duck: It's not Dua's fault that the definition of "World Tour" for some pop girls these days is only the US, Europe and sometimes AUS/NZ.

Kristie Kuwa

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the DTN RO Version on Spotify :noparty:

1 minute ago, tomo said:

I don't see the DTN RO Version on Spotify :noparty:

it's a tidal exclusive :gayoncecat3:

• Haha 5

I'm so looking forward to the inevitable flood of TikToks the next few weeks with the summer shows :flower2:

29 minutes ago, Null said:

I'm so looking forward to the inevitable flood of TikToks the next few weeks with the summer shows :flower2:

Is this a good thing? 

Radical Optimism suprass 900 million at Spotify :gayalipacat4:

Imagen

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

End Of An Era, Falling Forever, Happy For You, Maria and These Walls were my favourites:gaycat4:

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, AlfonsoVM said:

End Of An Era, Falling Forever, Happy For You, Maria and These Walls were my favourites:gaycat4:

I am happy you are enjoying the album and thank you for sharing your favorite songs! 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, SayIt said:

Is this a good thing? 

It will be content of her performing, I'm sure the GP will eat it up if she serves :coffee:

2 hours ago, AlfonsoVM said:

Serving taste :gaycat4:

• Like 1

As good as Illusion is, it's a colossal flop! She needs to move on now, it has completely departed from Spotify charts, even Cold Heart and Don't Start Now are out streaming it and Training Season is hanging on by a thin thread….:gaycat6:

• Like 5

Just now, NostalgiawithDua said:

As good as Illusion is, it's a colossal flop! She needs to move on now, it has completely departed from Spotify charts, even Cold Heart and Don't Start Now are out streaming it and Training Season is hanging on by a thin thread….:gaycat6:

Whatchu Doing feat. Doja or Abel OR These Walls as next single ASAP :duca:

Idk why she and her team are just twiddling their thumbs not doing anything to save this era :biblionny:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Kinda wish Houdini was a part of FN era, maybe it would've gotten the recognition it deserved. Also, there's not many iconic moments this era…..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

To me.. the first dud of the era was Training Season mv. 

People really wanted her to go all out for that song because they were really hyped for it. 

Miss thing i dont think she'll recover from this. Her budget will get cut a lot for next era

• Like 2

Damn.

Nothing a #majah HOUSE smash with Calvin Harris or John Summit won't fix.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

So... I gave Radical Optimism a little twist and a club version of it is about to premiere tomorrow. Enjoy! :gayoncecat2:

Edited by Badboidami
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Kinda wish Houdini was a part of FN era, maybe it would've gotten the recognition it deserved. Also, there's not many iconic moments this era…..

Me too! It deserved the success levels of DSN and Levitating. Imagine if Houdini had been the lead single from The Moonlight Edition instead of We're Good?! :jonny6:

OT: It's been basically a month since album release and I still can't get enough of it. Houdini, TS and Maria: my holy trinity.

Album is getting better and better by the days. **** the noise we won 

16 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Whatchu Doing feat. Doja or Abel OR These Walls as next single ASAP :duca:

Idk why she and her team are just twiddling their thumbs not doing anything to save this era :biblionny:

We need to wait until summer is over for another single. Too many people releasing rn 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YR. said:

We need to wait until summer is over for another single. Too many people releasing rn 

I agree the release schedule of other artists is packed right now. It sucks all 3 singles stopped making any noise though in the mean time :rainy:

At least Illusion is still growing on radio :emofish:

Sad Illusion is flopping, it screams refreshing summer :gayliecat1:

• Like 1

Illusion was DOA, I don't get why they haven't released another single. This era felt more alive before it even started :rip:

• Like 1

Its holding really good at the UK :clap3: 

UK:
08 (06) 04 Radical Optimism 6,511 units (#1 for 1 week)

WEEK 1 = 46,298

WEEK 2 = 9,058

WEEK 3 = 6,739

WEEK 4 = 6,511

Total Sales — 68,606

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Its holding really good at the UK :clap3: 

UK:
08 (06) 04 Radical Optimism 6,511 units (#1 for 1 week)

WEEK 1 = 46,298

WEEK 2 = 9,058

WEEK 3 = 6,739

WEEK 4 = 6,511

Total Sales — 68,606

With 3 new releases above her :duck: but a certain cat user told me that even the UK abandoned her. I was expecting a #1-#84-OUT performance like Ellie Goulding's last album. :duck::duck::duck::duck::duck:

Edited by Papi Juancho

I wonder how many of them bought Radical Optimism. You would hope the one promo she did this era worked. 

:clack:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.