Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

SweetTalker

Y'all she's doing GLASTONBURY :skull: from a business perspective it would be insane not to tour after that. That's going to be the biggest stage she will ever step foot on in her career, she would insane not to capitalize on it

Now what I need on the tour (apart from the RO tracks) is a revamped DL1 setlist, we need No Lie, we need IDGAF (controversial on here but it's such a good sing along and one of her biggest hits), maybe even a cute Homesick performance 

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mike_int

• Cain

• SayIt

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

I hope Glastonbury helps renew her "contract". :duck: iykwim, Grammys and BRITs didn'd help!

• Haha 2

The dramatics in this thread 

:suburban:

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Cain said:

Y'all she's doing GLASTONBURY :skull: from a business perspective it would be insane not to tour after that. That's going to be the biggest stage she will ever step foot on in her career, she would insane not to capitalize on it

Now what I need on the tour (apart from the RO tracks) is a revamped DL1 setlist, we need No Lie, we need IDGAF (controversial on here but it's such a good sing along and one of her biggest hits), maybe even a cute Homesick performance 

IDGAF is so underrated. And would definitely do great in a live setting

• Thanks 1

Just now, tost1 said:

IDGAF is so underrated. And would definitely do great in a live setting

The str8s love it!

3 hours ago, halcyonday said:

Ironic cuz the entire album sounds like an outtake from Zara or Bebe :rip:

Babe I don't hear any David Guetta rejects on here. They get those 99 cent productions. :thing:

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, SayIt said:

Promo :duca:

Is this what we're getting instead of a fourth single because the budget was all spent?

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

The str8s love it!

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Papi Juancho said:

Yes she did, but only once with Dance The Night and it was the time EVERYONE did autoplay on Wednesday of release week. In these months the autoplay feature was more focused on users who listened to the same genre of the song. You would never had DTN in queue after listening Metallica, the only time that happened was with Flowers.

The Coffee Girl career has been based on autoplay since Nonsense, have people already forgotten all those threads about that? Her random jumps and random falls for months? :duck: 

Hide contents

Nothing about that ***** is organic. She can thank Olivia Rodrigo for putting her home wrecking ass on anyone's radar, specifically Taylor's petty ass cause we all know if Taylor wasn't jealous of Olivia, she would have never had that talentless rat open for her. :thing:

OT: Dua Lipa just switched spots with Olivia Rodrigo for most streamed female album and it's okay. They're both gorgeous and talented unlike other girlies. And RO will join DL and FN. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

48 minutes ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

And RO will join DL and FN. 

Join them as albums Dua Lipa has released? Definitely 

• Haha 6

I am happy that I will be the first to experience the album live :hippo:

Such a great album, definitely getting the perfect late Spring / Summer 

On replay this release :heart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Is this what we're getting instead of a fourth single because the budget was all spent?

can you tell them to stop talking about Sabrina Carpenter in here.

2 hours ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Nothing about that ***** is organic. She can thank Olivia Rodrigo for putting her home wrecking ass on anyone's radar, specifically Taylor's petty ass cause we all know if Taylor wasn't jealous of Olivia, she would have never had that talentless rat open for her. :thing:

OT: Dua Lipa just switched spots with Olivia Rodrigo for most streamed female album and it's okay. They're both gorgeous and talented unlike other girlies. And RO will join DL and FN. 

Sabrina is definitely a better actress, singer and performer than Olivia. Ya'll need to stop this hate train just because she got a hit song. It's giving Dua during New Rules sudden success…..

• Like 5

#147 (-1) Training Season [1,490,259]

#170 (+25) Cold Heart [1,399,283]

#182 (+12) Houdini [1,364,478]

#194 (-7) Illusion [1,340,806]

6 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

#147 (-1) Training Season [1,490,259]

#170 (+25) Cold Heart [1,399,283]

#182 (+12) Houdini [1,364,478]

#194 (-7) Illusion [1,340,806]

Rise Houdini, rise! This is just the 7th month

• Haha 6

Not the Smashina lashings in here all day nn :toofunny3: 

Illusion completely tanking is crazy, I feel like that song is so inoffensive it would at least be floating around 2m a day, but the GP has truly said NO to these singles. The tour will turn everything around I'm sure :) 

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Not the Smashina lashings in here all day nn :toofunny3: 

Illusion completely tanking is crazy, I feel like that song is so inoffensive it would at least be floating around 2m a day, but the GP has truly said NO to these singles. The tour will turn everything around I'm sure :) 

The worst thing is Illusion completely tanking Houdini and TS too, like why couldn't she just flop in peace and let her sisters thrive

• Like 1

213,219,851 1,547,370
76,097,453 1,413,041
458,646,404 1,398,195
1,978,221,530 1,392,132
2,577,288,893 1,242,459
831,719,177 1,210,677
2,150,728,865 1,167,473

This is nice tho! At least she'll always have her first two albums :) good for a throwback 

• Haha 1

It's honestly a mystery how badly her singles underperformed. And seeing they are barely aknowledging this project is sad and worrisome

12 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

It's honestly a mystery how badly her singles underperformed. And seeing they are barely aknowledging this project is sad and worrisome

I think they must've been like 'after the album is out everyone will sit with it and the songs will get a life of their own and then we can decide on the next single after' like with FN but… no one is sitting with these songs 

• Thanks 1

This album is so good. People are shitting on it for no reason 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cain said:

I'm sure we will… somehow :)

like literally just give it 2 years and we will have them :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.