Madonna raves about meeting her favorite actor, Oscar winner Cillian Murphy

Hector

Fun fact, she was a huge fan of his show Peaky Blinders and used a bit of dialogue from the show in her 2019 song I Don't Search I Find from the album Madame X:

Is he older than Madonna 

She loves the film where he growls in the middle !

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sheep said:

semi-off topic but this party is the most Madonna thing of all time. Not welcomed with open arms by the academy/hollywood so she creates an even more exclusive and prestigious event than the Oscars on the same night, makes it almost entirely camera free so that these people can let loose without worries, and draws an even more elite crowd than the academy does. I yaas every year.

Her Oscar after party became THE after party last decade or two. Winners are ALWAYS there. I feel like if she had something nominated these days (song) she would win just on the back of her connections. But she doesn't even try...

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Sheep said:

semi-off topic but this party is the most Madonna thing of all time. Not welcomed with open arms by the academy/hollywood so she creates an even more exclusive and prestigious event than the Oscars on the same night, makes it almost entirely camera free so that these people can let loose without worries, and draws an even more elite crowd than the academy does. I yaas every year.

:rip::rip::rip:

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

which event had self important z-listers, hasbeens, and leeching press vultures and which event had Taylor Swift? An invite to Madonna's party is definitely more prestigious than an invite to the Oscars and any article from the trades about her party states such. It's become basically the most elite celebrity social event on Earth other than maybe the Met Gala(but the met gala isn't really about them its about charity work and is way more publicized for that reason):suburban:

Edited by Sheep
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Hmmm why is Madonna not welcomed by the Academy tho ? did I miss something? I know she did a few acting roles they weren't good but what else?

7 minutes ago, Simple said:

Hmmm why is Madonna not welcomed by the Academy tho ? did I miss something? I know she did a few acting roles they weren't good but what else?

I moreso meant not embraced then completely not welcome. I'm sure having a multi oscar winner and one of the worst film directors alive for exes doesn't help in general though.  :eli:

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

the caption :rip:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Maybe not more prestigious but it IS more exclusive than the Oscars. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, shyboi said:

the caption :rip:

I often wonder what it is she has against proofreading... :rip:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

1 hour ago, Simple said:

She is actually a member of the Academy 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tellem said:

Wonder who she voted for, other than Cillian. Her party is THE Oscars after party though, everyone goes.

She writes worse than my students :rip:

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, tellem said:

What? The actors branch? How? Lol

36 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Omg miss Longoria is a teacher? Hard Candy stanning course? :celestial5:

1 hour ago, shoganai said:

Two mummies

:mandown:

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

:mandown:

IMG_7211.thumb.jpeg.e4f952f2a90a377e1bd6

• Thumbs Down 1

Legends only :clap3:

Taste!  

8 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

You’re a teacher? 

It all makes sense now 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.