Copycat NYC suspects now running drug-and-rob scheme of young men in Atlanta bars

Vermillion

New York City 2021-2022 all over again, thankfully no murders like the seven there prior. Unlike the (mostly) gay men targeted there, that is not specified in its entirety here so not including that in title, despite the likelihood.

Avoid Atlanta bars Five Paces Inn, Johnny’s Hideaway, The Ivy Buckhead, and Thirty Bar.

Highly organized operation with multiple suspects implied from the stories, clearing their accounts after drink spiking/etc. and then either after kidnapping with threats and/or Face ID while incapacitated clearing their accounts on their phones.

Tons of red flags here and I’m reading some irate comments on blogs (that I won’t link to) alleging intentional slow-walking by the APD and even allegations of pay-outs with bar security. No one’s been charged and no leads. 

Stay safe out there. 

Did they ever catch the New York perpetrator(s)?

17 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Did they ever catch the New York perpetrator(s)?

Yes

I saw a TikTok recently about this happening at The Abbey in WeHo…. Anyone know if it’s true? 

In the NYC/NJ, and DMV area, there’s a new wave of Venezuelan gang members that have recently moved here and they usually do the stealing in pairs, they drive a motorcycle next to where you’re walking and snatch your phone or purse. 

people don’t expect that to happen here in the US but that’s how that gang operates and unfortunately they’re all over the east coast now I see them all the time in the DC area. The worst part is they don’t respect traffic laws so they ride those motorcycles recklessly 

Edited by She-Rah

This is why I only hang out with people who have more money than I do. Also why I stopped going to clubs/bars in US.

Scary, let us liiiive! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.