Madonna hosts Oscar night’s most notoriously exclusive after-party

narid

Vogue article: https://www.vogue.co.uk/gallery/oscars-2024-gucci-afterparty

The Party, as it became known, was attended by countless celebrities including Lily Gladstone, Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce, Robert DeNiro, Salma Hayek, Mark Ronson, Lenny Kravitz, Matthew McConaughey, Paris Jackson, Demi Moore, among others. 

Some shots below.

240310_JR_Oscars_Madonna.jpg

240310_JR_Oscars_Salma%2520Hayek.jpg

240310_JR_Oscars_Portraits_Robert%2520De

240310%2520JR%2520Oscars%2520Portraits%2

240310%2520JR%2520Oscars%2520Portraits_L

240310_JR_Oscars_Marc%2520Ronson%2520Gra

Edited by narid
  • Like 2

Re-invention-Tour-live-report-by-Hans-20 madonna-re-invention-world-tour-G79NEW.jpg

20 years on and she still rocks that lewk 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Queen of the A-List :jonny5: 

• Like 2

Madonna's outfit looks cute as hell. Flashbacks to her iconic Marie Antoinette inspired "Vogue" performance from way back when. 

• Like 2

I always wanted a pic of her with Paris Jackson. Where is it? 

Queen of the world 

• Like 1

Great family photo! :heart:

• Like 1

imagine you just want to get there, get some free food + drinks, get high, party but then there's all these people around doing this staged shenanigans? I bet these parties are super lame and boring

i would rather go to an underground one with actual fun hollywood people than this most exclusive ones

Edited by shyboi
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

5 minutes ago, shyboi said:

imagine you just want to get there, get some free food + drinks, get high, party but then there's all these people around doing this staged shenanigans? I bet these parties are super lame and boring

i would rather go to an underground one with actual fun hollywood people than this most exclusive ones

I feel like exclusive Hollywood parties are just networking events/PR opportunities

• Like 1

Just now, KFC said:

I feel like exclusive Hollywood parties are just networking events/PR opportunities

it is true, actually that's why these a listers go there for 45 minutes, go to the next one

sometimes they even change outfits for every party 

24 minutes ago, shyboi said:

actually, the reason why the stars go to this party is because it's just to have fun, let loose, and finally have some privacy. that's why it's so exclusive and everyone wants to be there. that's how it started. it's all about dancing all night like any dark underground club; that's why it's popula

the few celebrities who talk about this party are always highlighting the freedom to have a great time without concerns about unwanted onlookers capturing pictures or talking behind peoples backs

this photo op is the only time they're even posing for pictures. it's done by JR, not some random press photographer.

Edited by wanderlust
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

where. are. the. pics? :duca: 

why is taylor there? there are no crosses to burn heer boring baby

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MotherSuperior said:

why is taylor there? there are no crosses to burn heer boring baby

don't speak on her

1 hour ago, shyboi said:

Which would be Madonna, she's one of the few out there who does what she wants and just have fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The afterparty looks way more interesting and cooler than the actual show :jonnycat:

Edited by Princess Aurora
  • Like 1

As a Beyhive who assumes every celeb hates Beyoncé until proven otherwise it’s fun to see who attends this over Beyonce/Jays party so I can add them to my hate list. I’m trolling don’t jump me. Kinda..

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.