Biden visibly struggles when asked about his message for voters

GraceRandolph

The Man Who

You can say what you want about him, but he was great in The Last of Us.

spacer.png

:clap3:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spree

• GhostBox

• GraceRandolph

• Danny789

Top Posters In This Topic

:stare: trump is def winning this one 

Liberals are ass because you should rightfully hate Biden for his policies yet they've forced this decaying corpse on us for so long that most people instead hate him for his age which obscures his issue isn't his physical state or mind but his ideology. Someone just as reactionary as Pete Buttigieg would be just as bad. We'd get speeches about the pride he feels as a gay man to blow up Palestinian children. :rip: it would be the same far-right neo-con American adventurism coded in a progressive sheen. 

Kamala is odd because she has no coherent ideology so she can easily be swayed to ride progressive tides if her team felt that's where the country is headed, but we saw her fold like a lawn chair and sway back to centrism in the primary the moment she took on stances she thought were popular but then got scolded by DNC leadership for taking. "I rose my hand cause I wanted to eliminate...MY private health insurance!" :rip:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Is over for the States :rip:

It's giving Mitch McConnell

happyeaster.thumb.jpg.bd1873ab06d5b8f73f

• Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

I think it’s thread worthy! Regardless you can see how dazed, confused and lost he is in his eyes and his voice slurs as well. He needs to go! 

So is he supposed to be giving a fierce smokey eye runway look to the cameras while he waits to be told he can leave?  Pretty much all of our faves look like this after a press conference or interview while waiting to leave.  Just because someone is old doesn’t mean they’re always having a senile moment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I REALLY miss the time when politicians had to fear assassination before risking being this old & in power :mazen:

• Haha 1

What a mess. He needs to retire asap

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

What a mess. He needs to retire asap

He can after he beats Trump again 🎉 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 6:30 AM, Reginald said:

It feels like we're our own worst enemies here, enthusiastically ushering in our own Handmaid's Tale (or worse) :snowman:

2028 election won't be happening at all if Trump has his way. Have we learned nothing at all from 2016???

Maybe someone should thread the numerous Trump gaffes over the weekend, like how he keeps calling Biden "Obama." Or, remind people of Project 2025: the very real plan to end American democracy and strip away all civil rights

"but he's old, and senile!" Yeah, well the other guy wants to dissolve all non-heterosexual marriages, take away their kids, and considers you a criminal if your child is trans:snowman:

If the stakes were so high, maybe the Democrats should have fielded a candidate that wasn't not only old, but infirm and incapable of providing inspiring leadership. They keep him hidden from interviewers because he honestly can't string a coherent string of sentences together without reciting off of note cards.

None of things are compelling enough reasons to vote for the majority of Americans who are cisgender and heterosexual.

Not Peter Daou :clown: :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 3/6/2024 at 3:58 AM, WhateverYouWant said:

I’m glad I’m not from the US. He is losing. 

To whoever down voted me. It’s hard to feel sorry. You all talk **** but really the states is just as bad if not worse than everywhere else. Like it or not. Like I said, thank god my options arent  a senile old man or a bat **** crazy senile old man. Neither would be worth my vote. The Dems should take that into consideration. We aren’t inbred idiots that will vote for anything in a red hat. They need a give us something to rally behind than just being the less of two evils. 

its clear nobody wants either option. But trump supporters will show up, unfortunately. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant

11 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

cisgender and heterosexual

or women, who are more than half the population, and voting to maintain their bodily autonomy but go off :devil:  We are already doomed to most of our lives under the rule of a Christofascist majority in the Supreme Court, it is impossible to ignore how high the stakes are.

and RE: the candidate, Biden said himself that the reason he is running again is because Trump is. The only other person to run against Trump lost in a stunning defeat, so, I am content seeing someone who has already beaten him once run again. 

he can barely string together a sentence, but he sure knows how to use those two lil neurons he has left to bomb kids 

**** him, trump is winning in November unless the corpse deschedules pot :celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.