Biden visibly struggles when asked about his message for voters

GraceRandolph

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yet 100 times more coherent with better policies. 

I voted for Bernie, but he's self-aware enough to know it's past that time.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spree

• GhostBox

• GraceRandolph

• Danny789

Top Posters In This Topic

He's serving: spacer.png

• Haha 2

And I will still (unfortunately) be voting for him. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

You mean to tell me THIS is the best bet to win? :ahh: 

I’m not even gonna be mad when we lose. I’m done with all of this nonsense for the next 4 years regardless of who wins. 

At this stage, yes. No other viable candidate has been fielded and vetted, and many of the top tier ascendants are even less popular than Joe Biden.

He sucks, he's awful in every possible way, but the Democratic Party is in a dire state once Biden is gone. Their establishment has zero stars, and the very few there are that have some grassroots appeal are absolutely repellent to the elite donor class (the only people the party actually cares about), so... the future's kinda ****** moving beyond 2028, whether Biden wins this year or not.

He doesn’t even have 4 months left in him let alone 4 YEARS

• Thumbs Down 1

the lights are on but there's no one home...

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Does anyone know what happens if a nominee can´t participate in the election due to health issues for instance?

Joe Bidens message

I know I am an incoherent embarrassment but vote for me to prevent Trump winning

Vote for me to continue enabling a genocide in Gaza

Vote for me and perhaps we will get a nice nuclear war with Russia

Vote for me and pray that I survive at least a month in office

I am Joe Biden and I forget this message

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Edited by 4th Time Around
  • Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

the lights are on but there's no one home...

Broken inside…

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

These old men need to go. All around the world. This generation cant let go of power ffs

• Like 1

If only these two clowns would let Nikki rule... It just sad at this point

Still vote 4 Biden

6 hours ago, 4th Time Around said:

Joe Bidens message

I know I am an incoherent embarrassment but vote for me to prevent Trump winning

Vote for me to continue enabling a genocide in Gaza

Vote for me and perhaps we will get a nice nuclear war with Russia

Vote for me and pray that I survive at least a month in office

I am Joe Biden and I forget this message

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Go fight your war somewhere else, cuz you obviously have your priorities some other place

Edited by LadyDiana
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, spree said:

just to put this out there...

if Biden wins and before the transition STEPS DOWN and let's Kamala be President, who would be Vice? 

mayor pete

ezgif-7-7d1c67a7ed.thumb.gif.59b77dc1961

• Like 1

I’m glad I’m not from the US. He is losing. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Archetype said:

You can audibly hear someone saying “That will be all, thank you all for coming” etc while he was being asked a question, so he was not going to answer any questions.  He’s just sitting there waiting until he is told to leave.  

If he was actually going to attempt to answer a question and gave us this, then yes it would be thread worthy.  This isn’t tho.

I think it’s thread worthy! Regardless you can see how dazed, confused and lost he is in his eyes and his voice slurs as well. He needs to go! 

It feels like we're our own worst enemies here, enthusiastically ushering in our own Handmaid's Tale (or worse) :snowman:

2028 election won't be happening at all if Trump has his way. Have we learned nothing at all from 2016???

Maybe someone should thread the numerous Trump gaffes over the weekend, like how he keeps calling Biden "Obama." Or, remind people of Project 2025: the very real plan to end American democracy and strip away all civil rights

"but he's old, and senile!" Yeah, well the other guy wants to dissolve all non-heterosexual marriages, take away their kids, and considers you a criminal if your child is trans:snowman:

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I hate wishing death on anyone but the biological clock REALLY needs to come take out these fossils who cannot let go of power in our government. Not just Biden and Trump but in the HoR and Senate. At this point, it’s clear death is the only thing that will make most of then resign from their position

• Thanks 2

I don't see anything funny about this. Biden really needed to step down in like 2022 and let Kamala take over, even if she isn't likeable to many. This is just embarrassing :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you for making a thread every time this man breathes. We love a fan. :clap3: 

Edited by Onyxmage
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This fossil and his team doomed us to 4 years of Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

how can they tell us with a straight face that this man is ready to be president for another 4 years?? 

they really f**** this up 

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

It feels like we're our own worst enemies here, enthusiastically ushering in our own Handmaid's Tale (or worse) :snowman:

2028 election won't be happening at all if Trump has his way. Have we learned nothing at all from 2016???

Maybe someone should thread the numerous Trump gaffes over the weekend, like how he keeps calling Biden "Obama." Or, remind people of Project 2025: the very real plan to end American democracy and strip away all civil rights

"but he's old, and senile!" Yeah, well the other guy wants to dissolve all non-heterosexual marriages, take away their kids, and considers you a criminal if your child is trans:snowman:

You don’t need to worry about engaged voters, you need to worry about disengaged voters.  People that just decide not to show up because they don’t like either candidate and are sick of the process.

The “but…but…but…Trump” argument is hardly as potent as you might imagine considering we have all lived through a Trump presidency.  The majority of the US does not want Trump but fear mongering and voter shaming is not really going to unify that majority.  You need a candidate that will give people a reason to support them.  A candidate that they can trust to deliver capable leadership.  

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.