• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

There's nothing "awful" about Camila's rebrand.

Pop girls always do that and everyone praises them for being "authentic". But when it comes to Camila is always "forced" or "desperate". I call it hypocrisy.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Happy Paul Rudd GIF by Saturday Night Live

Translated from Portuguese 
👀 || According to the website, I believe because it suits me with the reporter Perla who is at the scene, while all of Camila's friends and family are in front of the stage, the Cuban is backstage preparing for her performance with Lana at Coachella .

@CCFortalezaNews

Edited by istersay

If you guys want to wait and see if Camila will appear:

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, vinicius said:

There's nothing "awful" about Camila's rebrand.

Pop girls always do that and everyone praises them for being "authentic". But when it comes to Camila is always "forced" or "desperate". I call it hypocrisy.

it is awful lmao. she's spent her entire solo career (and a lot of time before going solo) talking about what kind of music she wants to make and how different it is from whatever she's been """"forced"""" to make in the past. If she hadn't already tried to pull the 'this is the real me' card so many times before then it wouldn't feel forced and desperate. But she has, so it does :michael: it would also help if she wasn't so obviously ripping off several of her less famous contemporaries in the process~

also i realise this makes me sound way more invested in her career than i am - i literally just googled some interviews/press from her previous releases and noticed a pattern, i'm not an OCH or whatever weird term people have for her antis. Like I said I actually like i luv it so :flower2:

• Thumbs Down 3

I really don't care about some flop ass Coachella performance. I want a LEAD single with radio, good playlisting, promo  dammit! 

9 minutes ago, fromily said:

it is awful lmao. she's spent her entire solo career (and a lot of time before going solo) talking about what kind of music she wants to make and how different it is from whatever she's been """"forced"""" to make in the past. If she hadn't already tried to pull the 'this is the real me' card so many times before then it wouldn't feel forced and desperate. But she has, so it does :michael: it would also help if she wasn't so obviously ripping off several of her less famous contemporaries in the process~

also i realise this makes me sound way more invested in her career than i am - i literally just googled some interviews/press from her previous releases and noticed a pattern, i'm not an OCH or whatever weird term people have for her antis. Like I said I actually like i luv it so :flower2:

she literally did a recent interview where she told she changed her whole perception of how she makes music and writes songs. she's still discovering herself as an artist. she's only in her fourth album and she deserves to change whenever she wants and feels like it.

she said she realized she loves to make experimental music and freestyle lyrics and that's what she did with this new era and decided to rebrand in her visuals to translate where her heart is now. it's funny how everyone else can change their artistic vision through the years/eras, but camila is always getting "caught" in "contradiction". there's always this pressure for her to be very cohesive in her words. she started her solo career 7 years ago. people change. artists change.

Edited by vinicius
  • Like 1

If she is performing with Lana maybe is their song for C,XOXO or

a Lana song and the solo version of I luv It.

how many hours for Lana?

2?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Olhiver said:

If she is performing with Lana maybe is their song for C,XOXO or

a Lana song and the solo version of I luv It.

how many hours for Lana?

2?

I think it's a Lana song and then I luv it.

I think it's weird if Lana is doing that lol Unless they are performing Peppers.

• Like 1

I wonder if the rumor last week about she was coming with a big artist is Lana so she can drop the song after the performance today.

• Like 1

Let me prepare for the meltdowns when Camila appears in a Lana's set.

giphy.gif?cid=e826c9fc8vp0z46z3xvtzn68ju

Edited by vinicius
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, vinicius said:

I think it's a Lana song and then I luv it.

I think it's weird if Lana is doing that lol Unless they are performing Peppers.

Yeah. 

We are ready for a clowning day :clown:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vinicius said:

she literally did a recent interview where she told she changed her whole perception of how she makes music and writes songs. she's still discovering herself as an artist. she's only in her fourth album and she deserves to change whenever she wants and feels like it.

she said she realized she loves to make experimental music and freestyle lyrics and that's what she did with this new era and decided to rebrand in her visuals to translate where her heart is now. it's funny how everyone else can change their artistic vision through the years/eras, but camila is always getting "caught" in "contradiction". there's always this pressure for her to be very cohesive in her words. she started her solo career 7 years ago. people change. artists change.

fair enough 

interested to see how this coachella appearance goes :smile:

Peso is on the Live stream right now, he's over at 10:10 then Lana at 11:20:wave2:

GLjAO91aQAAiXwR?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Peso Pluma liked her IG post that she posted 3 hours ago and he's performing rn 👀 

don't expect them to perform together but maybe they met tonight

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, istersay said:

Peso is on the Live stream right now, he's over at 10:10 then Lana at 11:20:wave2:

GLjAO91aQAAiXwR?format=jpg&name=large

This still being an hour away and it's so late here, UGH:deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.