Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

:lmao:I hope it happens to more people

Edited by istersay

8 hours ago, Bentley said:

They sent both of Selena's last singles to radio when they showed no signs of smashing. Just saying 

Selena has a 10 years old history with Interscope and scored a big hit (Calm Down) before Single Soon. Both Single Soon and Love On are singles chosen by Interscope, not by Selena who worked on different music, that's why they both received a better support from the label.

Lot of selena's songs like Look at her now, Boyfriends, De Una Vez or Baila Conmigo didn't received radio. 

Camila is a new artist for them and they're probably still testing her and the strategy. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Sad Serenade said:

Selena has a 10 years old history with Interscope and scored a big hit (Calm Down) before Single Soon. Both Single Soon and Love On are singles chosen by Interscope, not by Selena who worked on different music, that's why they both received a better support from the label.

Lot of selena's songs like Look at her now, Boyfriends, De Una Vez or Baila Conmigo didn't received radio. 

Camila is a new artist for them and they're probably still testing her and the strategy. 

Exactly, and I do not know why this is becoming a war between Selena and Camila when I like Camila myself and was just trying to let them know how Interscope works. Sending songs to radio and promote it does cost money, so if they haven't seen a good reception from the song they may want to invest it in the next single or maybe they are testing waters and if they see the potential they will send it later on (Selena has been a long-term artists for them so even if they loose they are still generating profit from her old catalogue). As said earlier, this has a negative and a positive side, cause they may be wasting the hype but at the same time they are not spending the whole budget on a song that may not take off.

Edited by BeingRicardo

1 hour ago, BeingRicardo said:

Exactly, and I do not know why this is becoming a war between Selena and Camila when I like Camila myself and was just trying to let them know how Interscope works. Sending songs to radio and promote it does cost money, so if they haven't seen a good reception from the song they may want to invest it in the next single or maybe they are testing waters and if they see the potential they will send it later on (Selena has been a long-term artists for them so even if they loose they are still generating profit from her old catalogue). As said earlier, this has a negative and a positive side, cause they may be wasting the hype but at the same time they are not spending the whole budget on a song that may not take off.

there's no war, I apprecial the infol on the label and hearing what Selena went through with them, wish Camila didn't sign with them, they're not doing a good job at all for her

I still don't understand the plan. Not promoting the lead or radio is not going to garner interest in the album 

Camila going to Coachella!!!!

Lhi2BKiMEHhRApLUz5KC.gif

Edited by istersay
  • Like 1

Shawn better stay home, Camila has no will power

Edited by istersay

Seems like the song is stable for the moment. Let's hope I LUV IT is a fighter during the TS drop that's about to happen.

I'm anxious and nervous, but excited for Coachella this weekend. Excited to get new Camila content. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CamilaLuvsIt said:

Seems like the song is stable for the moment. Let's hope I LUV IT is a fighter during the TS drop that's about to happen.

I'm anxious and nervous, but excited for Coachella this weekend. Excited to get new Camila content. 

can't wait for content also, she always has so much fun there

Glad to see it looks like the song is starting to pick up steam in other countries. Hopefully in the US soon!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, memi stan said:

Glad to see it looks like the song is starting to pick up steam in other countries. Hopefully in the US soon!!

The steam being a pot of boiling noodles 

Ugh I'm really hoping we get a radio single soon. I don't understand this era at all. Terrible rollout 

the numbers we could have had if they treated this like an actual single and sent it radio right away 

:ducky:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

reenter apple music & spotify some countries all thanks to tiktok, tiktok is really powerful huh:jonnycat::bibliahh:

Spoiler

camila better spam us with 1000 tiktoks at coachella

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bentley said:

the numbers we could have had if they treated this like an actual single and sent it radio right away 

:ducky:

i would say 3m daily with radio and performances soon

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

i would say 3m daily with radio and performances soon

spacer.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bentley said:

The steam being a pot of boiling noodles 

As long as they're sharing the noodles with me. 🍝 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.