• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• istersay

• vinicius

• rickycabello123

Idk why y'all think Epic said no to hyperpop, they let her scrap so many potential hits over the years. I wish they were more restrictive with her, she got away with a lot over there. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, sangriawine said:

Idk why y'all think Epic said no to hyperpop, they let her scrap so many potential hits over the years. I wish they were more restrictive with her, she got away with a lot over there. 

Honestly. If I'd managed her she absolutely would've kept 'The Middle' and 'Anyone'. 

'The Middle' would've come out late Jan/early Feb 2018 - after the release of CC1. And 'Anyone' would've come out Sept 2019 as the lead solo single from Romance.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Rehearsing? Finally something

Hopefully not for this. It's already dead 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

43 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

tik tok helping?

:wave2:

23 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Rehearsing? Finally something

jumping0045.gif.80bdb708990fd182a532dfb4 I hope so

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sangriawine said:

I know they pretty much let her do her thing after her first success with Havana, I was only speculating on what happened to make her leave after all this time.

from Simon Cowell interview

Screenshot-2024-04-16-153832.png

Screenshot-2024-04-16-153803.png

• Like 3

nbts gaining streams bc it's going viral loooool okay can this happen to I luv it pls

• Like 1

do u luv it? @Smarticle

1 hour ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

do u luv it? @Smarticle

i was like who the **** was tagging me in here

IMG_6609.thumb.gif.3d2005a502f5846afbf64

• Haha 2

As a Selenator who has been dealing with Interscope since Revival, I will tell you this. Interscope is a great and a bad label at the same time. They give their artist all the freedom and trust their artists but they won't push (hard) a song unless they see huge potential the first weeks (unless it goes viral), this has one negative thing: some songs need some push to do well cause they are not instant but it also has a good thing: they do not waste all the budget on one single so if it flops they will still invest (although if it's a bit) in the next one, some labels go 100% in on a song, then it flops won't invest any on the next one, this is not the case with Interscope.

Sometimes it sucks cause some Selena songs had potential to be hits if pushed hard, but do not expect that from Interscope, they are "organic" kind of label.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the label might be playing the long game with her

let this release and do what she wants with it successful or not - do something safer after

I hope she lets I luv it die for the love of God:
It feels like song was released a year ago.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2024 at 2:12 PM, Bentley said:

Girl bye 

what of it. Nothing is happening today. If they send I luv it to radio at this point I'll choke them. It's flopping to the pits of hell on streaming now because they couldn't keep the hype up 

The reality is that Camila's 

23 minutes ago, BeingRicardo said:

As a Selenator who has been dealing with Interscope since Revival, I will tell you this. Interscope is a great and a bad label at the same time. They give their artist all the freedom and trust their artists but they won't push (hard) a song unless they see huge potential the first weeks (unless it goes viral), this has one negative thing: some songs need some push to do well cause they are not instant but it also has a good thing: they do not waste all the budget on one single so if it flops they will still invest (although if it's a bit) in the next one, some labels go 100% in on a song, then it flops won't invest any on the next one, this is not the case with Interscope.

Sometimes it sucks cause some Selena songs had potential to be hits if pushed hard, but do not expect that from Interscope, they are "organic" kind of label.

I feel like we really need some advices from Selenators moving forward with Interscope, thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rickycabello123 said:

I feel like we really need some advices from Selenators moving forward with Interscope, thanks!

for real like how do we light a fire under their azzes to get the label support

Edited by istersay
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BeingRicardo said:

They sent both of Selena's last singles to radio when they showed no signs of smashing. Just saying 

With the streaming gains today in the UK and Canada hopefully it will also happen in the Usa! 

• Like 2

nightmare (this era)

Edited by Kern

rising everywehre cuz of tiktok yayyy

• Like 1

a lot of sounds with 5k tiktoks, but our main focus to like & push is: @/DOUBLECLEAKS

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.